Possible change - I may be moving. I'll look at another place tomorrow - if I do move I'll be offline for a significant time. So be it, but conditions where I'm currently living have taken a turn for the worse over the past year and I'm about fed up with that situation.
Work progressing more or less as scheduled, but, again, if I move, that'll get delayed as well. I'll miss a deadline but that can't be helped.
Will depart for Detroit MI Tue AM.