*.MEGA MILLION LOTTERY POOL - GAME 26
Quote for the Day
Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.
- Malcolm Forbes
Friday, June 16, 2006 11:03 pm - Mega Millions: The Friday, June 16, 2006 Mega Millions drawing has taken place, and the results are 27-30-36-38-45, and the Mega Ball is 13.
Saturday, June 17, 2006 3:14 am - Mega Millions Jackpot Winner! There was one $34 million jackpot winner from California in the Friday, June 16, 2006 Mega Millions drawing. More details to follow after the winner comes forward to claim their prize.
Also, 2 lucky players matched the first 5 numbers for a $250,000 prize: 1 from New York and 1 from Ohio.
We did win a little bit, only because we had almost every Mega Ball.
Matched Prize Date Numbers Drawn (Mega Ball)
0 of 5 + BB $ 2 6/16/2006 27 - 30 - 36 - 38 - 45 (13) Megaplier 4X
3 of 5 $ 7 6/16/2006 27 - 30 - 36 - 38 - 45 (13) Megaplier 4X
I went to Kroger to get our $9.00 and thought, since this game has nine more draws, and we don't have the Mega Ball "29" I would use it to purchase you one ticket for nine draws. Now through out the remainder of the game you have every Bonus Ball!
This means that you will win at least $2.00 in every drawing. I hope that you win more, but $4.00 at week is guaranteed!
I caught the bus down to Kroger with No Problem. However on the way back is another story: After getting your cash I got your $9.00 ticket. I was out of Cash Five and bought myself two lines. The money I have left over I purchase Lotto Texas and Mega Million for me. I always purchase annuity tickets, because I'm looking for a large income for the remainder of my life.
Well I had to do so shopping for Charley and I, and I thought the Bus was leaving at 3:59 P.M. So that gave me just over ½ hour to get my groceries, check out and then get out to the bus. Normally that is not hard.
I got almost everything we needed and then proceeded to check out, and I laid my wallet down next to the counter (don't ask me why).
I rushed outside to catch the bus, and was getting my groceries together when the bus came and she left. Drop off one passenger, saw me struggling with my groceries, and close the door and took off.
I was fuming. I saw down to wait for the next bus, which will be about 35 minutes (it's a good thing that I did not buy Ice Cream).
I looked down and saw a bright shinning penny heads up. Now, I'm superstitious and I never leave a penny, I always pick them up - Heads down or up.
So hear I am counting my blessing, I would have never found this penny if I had not missed the bus. I realized that I have a Power Ball ticket in tonight's drawing. My Die Hard Group Game VIII had one Power Ball ticket. I believe Ken went to Washington, D.C. to get Power Ball tickets for Die Hard Multi-Lottery Game IX. Oh, and I have several tickets in tonight's Lotto Texas drawing.
As I'm looking for my cigarettes, I realized that I have left my wallet inside Kroger. I rush to get in there, to get it.
I was blessed, but because the Cashier had it, and I was so relived. I opted to get myself a Coke and a Magazine; I still have a few minutes to wait for the bus. I used my Debt Card to pay for my purchases and get back $50.00 cash. I was going to need to buy more smokes tomorrow on the way to work.
I get back out to the bus stop only to realize that I left the $50 in the change slot - I never picked it up!
Now, I shoot back into the store to see if the Cashier still has it, or if no one has used #7 Self Service Machine. No such luck, the lady was getting off and new on was coming back on, and my $50 was gone.
Okay, so today has been a Cursed/Blessed/Blessed/Cursed day. When I first found the penny, I thought I might win the Lotto Texas and Power Ball tonight. I would have an income of $4,100,000.00 for 25 years, and then $3,300,000.00 for the remaining 5 years. I think I could manage.
Now, I'm not so sure. I do believe everything happens for a reason, so I choose to believe this: God had me miss the bus, so he could tell me that he is going to bless me by giving me the heads up Penny. I was blessed again by not losing my wallet. I blessed someone who needed $50.00 with $50.00.
Either I or one of my groups will win PowerBall. I may win Lotto Texas or may win just Cash Five.
I do know that I'm going to be blessed and I think this group will win one day. I hope that it's not Tuesday, but that this Jack Pot rolls and I can extend this game until it gets large, where all of us can have at least $1 Million.
That is my belief and I'm sticking to it.
If I'm wrong and we win on Tuesday Night, I will still be happy. Here is what we could win. The new Jack Pot for Tuesday June 20th, 2006, is $12 Million. The estimated cash value of this jackpot is $6,814,308
There are 45 Shares Issued in the Game:
Shares Purchased Amount that you could win
Remember when I started this group late so you would have a better chance to win? Well, here is who won the last Mega Million.
NEW JERSEY MAN CLAIMS $47 MILLION MEGA MILLIONS JACKPOT
TRENTON, NJ - The New Jersey State Lottery today announced Raynald Holder as the winner of the $47 million jackpot from the MEGA MILLIONS drawing held on June 2. Mr. Holder came forward to stake his claim to one of the largest prizes in New Jersey Lottery history.
"Congratulations to Mr. Holder, our winner," said Michellene Davis, Esq., Executive Director of the New Jersey Lottery. "While he will undoubtedly receive the most publicity, it is important to note that he is just one of the winners today. From this Mega Millions jackpot roll alone, which began on May 19, New Jersey generated an estimated $400,000 in commissions for our lottery retailers and approximately $3.4 million in support of state programs. Mega Millions is truly a winning experience for everyone in the Garden State."
Mr. Holder selected the "Cash Option" and will receive $26,689,373 before the 25% federal withholding tax. Mr. Holder purchased his winning ticket at Krauszer's Food Store, 50 Bayard Street, in the City of New Brunswick, Middlesex County. His ticket was a natural selection and the winning numbers were: 3, 10, 18, 36 and 38. The Gold Mega Ball was 41.
According to Mr. Holder, these winning numbers for Mega Millions are the result of a combination of different birthdays of various family members.
"I feel very fortunate and blessed,'' said Mr. Holder. "I'm very happy that I will be able to help my nephews with their college plans, and take care of a number of things. I've always wanted to take care of my family."
"This prize ranks 14th among the largest, single-ticket wins in the New Jersey Lottery's 35-year history," noted Executive Director Davis, "We're all very pleased for Mr. Holder, and wish him continued happiness as one of New Jersey's newest millionaires."
Mega Millions member states include: New Jersey, California, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Texas, Virginia and Washington.
2004 Moron Awards
1. AT&T fired President John Walter after nine months, saying he lacked intellectual leadership. He received a $26 million severance package. Perhaps it's not Walter who's lacking intelligence.
2. WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM OUR FRIENDS: Police in Oakland, California spent two hours attempting to subdue a gunman who had barricaded himself inside his home. After firing ten tear gas canisters, officers discovered that the man was standing beside them in the police line, shouting, "Please come out and give yourself up."
3. WHAT WAS PLAN B??? An Illinois man, pretending to have a gun, kidnapped a motorist and forced him to drive to two different automated teller machines, wherein the kidnapper proceeded to withdraw money from his own bank accounts.
4. THE GETAWAY! A man walked into a Topeka, Kansas Kwik Stop, and asked for all the money in the cash drawer. Apparently, the take was too small, so he tied up the store clerk and worked the counter himself for three hours until police showed up and grabbed him.
5. DID I SAY THAT??? Police in Los Angeles had good luck with a robbery suspect who just wouldn't control himself during a lineup. When detectives asked each man in the lineup to repeat the words: "Give me all your money or I'll shoot," the man shouted, "That's not what I said!"
6. ARE WE COMMUNICATING?? A man spoke frantically into the phone, "My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only two minutes apart!" "Is this her first child?" the doctor asked. "No!" the man shouted, "This is her husband!"
7. NOT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED!! In Modesto, California, Steven Richard King was arrested for trying to hold up a Bank of America branch without a weapon. King used a thumb and a finger to simulate a gun, but unfortunately, he failed to keep his hand in his pocket (hellllllooooooo!)
8. THE GRAND FINALE (I LOVE THIS ONE!!!) Last summer, on Lake Isabella, located in the high desert, an hour east of Bakersfield, California, some folks, new to boating, were having a problem. No matter how hard they tried, they couldn't get their brand new 22ft boat going. It was very sluggish in almost very maneuver, no matter how much power was applied. After about an hour of trying to make it go, they putted to a nearby marina, thinking someone there could tell them what was wrong. A thorough topside check revealed everything in perfect working condition. The engine ran fine, the out drive went up and down, and the propeller was the correct size and pitch. So, one of the marina guys jumped in the water to check underneath. He came up choking on water, he was laughing so hard.
NOW REMEMBER...THIS IS TRUE..
Under the boat, still strapped securely in place, was the trailer!
Mega Million Lottery Pool - Game 26 - Update
Published: June 17, 2006, 8:31 pm
*.MEGA MILLION LOTTERY POOL - GAME 26