The UK National Lottery operator Camelot has launched a New Year search for the winners of £16.3 million (US$30.9 million) in unclaimed prize money from last year.
The biggest outstanding ticket was bought in Belfast in August and is now worth £7 million (US$13.3 million) - if anyone can find it.
Winners have 180 days to claim their prizes before the money is donated to arts, sports and community groups.
Anyone who believes they have a winning ticket can call the National Lottery line on 0845 910 0000.
A ticket bought from the Swale area of Kent last July is worth £1.5 million (US$2.8 million) while another, bought in the Wyre area of Lancashire, won £2.8 million (US$5.3 million).
Their owners have until 17 and 24 January respectively to claim their prizes.
Check your tickets
Two tickets worth £1.6 million (US$3 million) each were bought in Stroud, Gloucestershire, and Sandwell, West Midlands. They will expire in May.
Fabian Devlin, of Camelot, said: "We hear of many reasons why people don't come forward - they accidentally throw away their tickets, they don't check their tickets properly, or they lose them, to name just a few.
"Our advice to players for 2005 is to keep your lottery tickets safe, check them after each draw and avoid missing out on a fortune."
In August 2000, an Essex man claimed a £250,000 (US$473,167) Thunderball prize with only six days to spare.
Chris Jackson, of Southend, had been sleeping in his car for six months and the winning ticket lay in a shoe box in the boot.
The National Lottery has given away more than £16 billion (US$30.3 billion) since draws began in 1994.
The winning numbers on the outstanding tickets are:
- Belfast, £7 million (US$13.3 million), Lotto Extra, 7 August: 3, 5, 8, 18, 28, 48
- Swale, Kent, £1.5 million (US$2.8 million), Lotto, 21 July: 6, 9, 13, 15, 40, 43
- Wyre, Lancashire, £2.8 million (US$5.3 million), Lotto, 28 July: 10, 11, 14, 21, 25, 42
- Stroud, Gloucestershire, £1.6 million (US$3 million), Lotto 10th Birthday Draw, 6 November: 5, 17, 23, 26, 42, 48
- Sandwell, West Midlands, £1.6 million (US$3 million), Lotto 10th Birthday Draw, 6 November: 5, 17, 23, 26, 42, 48