Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

rigged balls.....

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Rick G.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: November 29, 2004, 2:32 am - IP Logged

rigging the balls to avoid matching the tickets that are entered into the computer database,this was told by a disgruntled ex employee who supposedly said that radon was injected into a tiny small hole in the balls so that the drawing could be manipulated to drive the jackpots higher to produce more interest in the game and more tickets being bought and only when every combination was sold they then sometimes had no choice but to allow someone to win the jackpot....i read this story but i think the ex-employee was maybe making it up.

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8360 Posts
    Posted: November 29, 2004, 2:53 am - IP Logged

This is the outfit that makes and supply's many of the lottery balls and equipment used around the world today.

http://www.garronlottery.com/greatBALLS.htm

They have twelve coats of hard clear coating on them if somone punched a hole in one or more of them they will find it during inspection. Then whomever had their hands on them is going to be processed for tampering. With goverment equipment. These balls that are used in the lotteries are under survalance 24/7 locked in special cases. then locked in special safes. All of which are in a room with cameras. As far as i know. Any person who is handeling them is being wached by security guards, cameras, and independent auditors.

Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: November 29, 2004, 2:59 am - IP Logged

thanks for clarifying that for me,what are the steps taken with computerized drawings?

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8360 Posts
        Posted: November 29, 2004, 3:05 am - IP Logged

beats me. they do list standards for that in fact.  it is in one of the news articles about 2 weeks ago. As far as i'm concerned. i believe that there are any number of ways they could rig those games and possibly not get caught. Since code can be transmitter throught the air they could send whatever numbers results they wanted to 4 seconds before the draw straight to the number processor.

United States
          Member #7931
          October 18, 2004
          312 Posts
          Posted: November 29, 2004, 3:48 am - IP Logged

titanium alloy aniti needle-firing weopons. anti -  ballistic super coated indestructible urban warfare insurgent sniffing ballz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11338 Posts
            Posted: November 29, 2004, 4:02 am - IP Logged

wha?

Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: November 29, 2004, 4:03 am - IP Logged

enterceptorr have you ever witnessed a lottery drawing,do you know what balls are made of?

United States
                Member #7931
                October 18, 2004
                312 Posts
                Posted: November 29, 2004, 4:35 am - IP Logged

what im making an attempt at stating is this, and i can be quoted,

" i dont trust nobody giving me mealy mouthed assurances, nor do i trust the social security, or  walmarts refund policies. i dont trust lottery, in any state, and i dont trust payroll to get my check right.

i do trust my puppies, who are not deviant, and who dont know the meaning or value of money. i trust innocence in an infant.  i trust the weather will change on a daily basis.

i dont trust anyone or group or system,  or network, whom, has control over the outcome "or possible control", over the outcome of a game that involves very large amounts of money being either distributed, or not either won, or not. why, anyone would have confidence in such a system is beyond my understanding. be it that said, ive always said from childhood that i will never get on a plane, because i am not confident of its making it.

everyone laughed at me and said i was "paranoid"..........

30 years later, those very same people have vowed to never fly again. and all of a sudden, i am not paranoid to them anymore.

cheers!!!!!!!!

Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: November 29, 2004, 4:40 am - IP Logged

same here,i have a brother who moved to phoenix three years ago and i told him i would not fly,i've never flown and especially since 9/11 never.i have a small infant daughter aged one month,do you have any children?

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
                    USA
                    United States
                    Member #8242
                    October 29, 2004
                    1133 Posts
                    Posted: December 3, 2004, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

All the balls in my states lottery are not made by the same one company.

USA
                      United States
                      Member #8242
                      October 29, 2004
                      1133 Posts
                      Posted: December 10, 2004, 5:12 am - IP Logged

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                        FEMA Region V Camp #21
                        United States
                        Member #520
                        July 27, 2002
                        5699 Posts
                        Posted: December 10, 2004, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Let's give up the rigged lottery theories...it just ain't so and if it was, the game would lose all credibility and participation immediately and totally....how can that possibly help the state "riggers"?

Personally I'm tired of hearing this crap.  Get real folks, and if you think it's rigged don't play it and more importantly quit bugging those of us who know it's not rigged.

C'mon man...enough is enough. 

We've been through it, it's tired and old.  This subject should be locked up and the key thrown away with it.  If anyone has definite proof of a general lottery conspiracy against all players in all states then speak up now or forever hold your peace...PLEASE!!!  Thank you.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

pearl's avatar - Fox1

United States
                          Member #4126
                          March 24, 2004
                          23 Posts
                          Posted: December 11, 2004, 1:11 am - IP Logged

Let's give up the rigged lottery theories...it just ain't so and if it was, the game would lose all credibility and participation immediately and totally....how can that possibly help the state "riggers"?

Do you really think that you would find out about it if  a certain lottery was rigged?  What makes you think that you would find out about it?  I don't think all lotteries are rigged, but I'm not naive enough to believe that it could never happen anywhere in the US.  It only takes 1 corrupt person to do it.  The entire lottery industry would not be in on it.  It would just be 1 or 2 people here and there.  And they would probably  not do it everyday.  They would do it every once in awhile so they don't arrouse suspicion. 

You also said "quit bugging those of us who KNOW that it is not rigged".  How do you KNOW that it is not rigged?  What is your proof that it is not rigged?  Just because they have not been caught yet?  You just seem to be giving them the benefit of the doubt and assuming that they are honest.  That is nothing more than your opinion, just like others were expressing the opinion that it could be rigged.  This is a fact that you will have to come to terms with.  And you decided to click on this post, so that was your choice!  Just like it was your choice to view this post again just now.   

USA
                            United States
                            Member #8242
                            October 29, 2004
                            1133 Posts
                            Posted: December 11, 2004, 5:11 am - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by Maverick on December 10, 2004

That face was for a post that was deleted, cos it made negative remarks at this sites owner.
                              USA
                              United States
                              Member #8242
                              October 29, 2004
                              1133 Posts
                              Posted: December 11, 2004, 5:13 am - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by Rick G on December 10, 2004

Personally I'm tired of hearing this crap.  Get real folks, and if you think it's rigged don't play it and more importantly quit bugging those of us who know it's not rigged.

C'mon man...enough is enough. 

We've been through it, it's tired and old.  This subject should be locked up and the key thrown away with it.  If anyone has definite proof of a general lottery conspiracy against all players in all states then speak up now or forever hold your peace...PLEASE!!!  Thank you.

This doesn't apply to me, cos I never said "it's rigged". I simply like talking of rigging in a friendly atmosphere. Also, if I'm tired of a certain topic, I simply do not enter into it, let alone participate in it.