Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

rigged balls.....

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Rick G.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Maverick's avatar - yinyang
USA
United States
Member #8242
October 29, 2004
1133 Posts
Posted: December 11, 2004, 5:21 am - IP Logged

Well said pearl. I come to this site to enjoy it, not to enter threads that "bug me". This is a lottery topic, like any other topic that not only I enjoy to talk about. Rick, I'm not insulting you, but this is the only way I know of to create peace among us. Please create a thread , perhaps titled, "Lottery is not rigged". If it bugs me, you won't see me respond in it.

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
    FEMA Region V Camp #21
    United States
    Member #520
    July 27, 2002
    5699 Posts
    Posted: December 11, 2004, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

Hey, don't get me wrong.  I like conspiracy theories as much as the next guy.  But usually a conspiracy theory is backed up by some facts, not just allegations.

Have lotteries been rigged before?  Of course they have.  The PA pick 3 was rigged for one draw years ago.  The people got busted and went to jail.  Big deal.  There are corrupt people in all aspects of society.  Does that make society corrupt?  No, society punishes corruption because most of society and its institutions are not corrupt.

My point was (and still is) that this is not common at all in the industry.

Peace.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

FEMA Region V Camp #21
      United States
      Member #520
      July 27, 2002
      5699 Posts
      Posted: December 12, 2004, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Maverick, your posts speak for themselves.  I didn't care for that last post you made to me.  As you know I have never posted anything derogatory to you personally, nor have I ever used your name in any post on any thread so why you think I was attacking you personally is beyond me.

I'm glad I did a search on your posts during your 6 weeks of membership because it has told me a lot about you and your intentions here at LP.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23348 Posts
        Posted: December 12, 2004, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

OK you guys, this is me putting out the fire here, because I like both of you.  Rick G had a good point about there being an overabundance of "rigging" discussions here, although most of those were perpetuated by a rather unseemly ex-member.  I don't think we'll have quite so many now.  Maverick had a good point that it is a very valid subject, and the topic will continue to be discussed, as it is very relevant to the lottery.

Now that that's out of the way, let's shake hands and continue our quest to win!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
          USA
          United States
          Member #8242
          October 29, 2004
          1133 Posts
          Posted: December 12, 2004, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

You were attacking "us" in general. And afterwards it is obvious you were talking to me also judging by your replies and if you were not, you would have simply said "Maverick, I'm not talking about you." I only made ONE rigging thread. Next time if you think a topic is too "widespread" here, you should let Todd know, instead of saying "I'm tired of hearing this crap cos it bugs me". That's rude in case you don't know. Gee whiz, I'm so glad you know my "intentions" here. You got yourself your very own conspiracy theory there lol. I really liked you before you made your rude personal comment. I don't know about you, but my hand is out for a shaking.

Todd, Thank you. Yes I agree. It is a very valid subject, and the topic will continue to be discussed, as it is very relevant to the lottery.

FEMA Region V Camp #21
            United States
            Member #520
            July 27, 2002
            5699 Posts
            Posted: December 12, 2004, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Todd, I agree with you...the subject is valid.