Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

computerized drawings...a finding

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Justin.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: December 2, 2004, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

i went to several states websites tonight that had computerized drawings and then went to the states who do ball drawings....what i found shocked me.....i noticed that ball drawings had more variety of numbers hitting as each day passed and you could detect a pattern of sorts .with computers there was no detectable pattern and in one computerized state i saw where 004 hit three out of nine days then 008 hit then 992,in like ten days the number 5,6,8,4 or 3 never even hit anywhere in the pick three drawing it was the same numbers and there definitely wasn't a pattern. and i can say this i would not play a computerized state at all,i pray that this trend does end and its not because i think computers are rigged its because its just hard to come to a winning pattern or formula for the pick 3 or 4 drawings.i did pretty good with missouri then they went to computers and right then i got sidetracked and quit guessing as many correct numbers as i usually did......i think some of the best states as far as my study on ball drawings would go to.....georgia...virginia......florida...and tennessee so if your looking for states where the numbers would most likely come through it would be these.....

ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
    Member #4416
    April 22, 2004
    1075 Posts
    Posted: December 3, 2004, 4:38 am - IP Logged

Fight fire with fire. Play Quick Picks.

Good luck,

aye'

Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: December 3, 2004, 5:34 am - IP Logged

i like quick picks but i also like playing my own numbers and i'll play the same ones until they hit,we've had a pick 5 game in tennessee here only a couple months and sticking with the same numbers i've hit four outta five a few times and also played a pick three number every day ten times a day till i hit....have patience and it'll happen

clevelan
        United States
        Member #8073
        October 23, 2004
        12 Posts
        Posted: December 3, 2004, 7:07 am - IP Logged

This is Exactly what I was afraid of too!  I think this is the MAIN reason that the lottery wants to change to using Computerized drawings.  They are not stupid.  They know that lots of people win ONLY because of the systems they use.  They will never admit this in public, they want people to believe that systems dont really work (and 95% probably do not work very good)    And if they make the drawings really erradic,  they will screw up people's systems and make them lose money.   I use to think that my state was rigged but when I checked into it more I realized I was totally wrong.    But I still believe the officials are switching to Computerized drawings to  make sure nobody can win TOO often.  How much longer until every state switches to computers?  Pretty soon it will all be over, unless you play the lottery just for fun.

Tennessee
          United States
          Member #7853
          October 15, 2004
          11338 Posts
          Posted: December 3, 2004, 7:20 am - IP Logged

all of what you just said is exactly what i'm thinking too,you said that perfectly...they want to go computerized because they know that unlike the ball drawing its hard to detect patterns and the numbers are erratic from one drawing to the next and you might as well throw a system out the window with computerized drawings. with ball drawings you can have a system and detect patterns and make some hits.......

Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11338 Posts
            Posted: December 3, 2004, 7:23 am - IP Logged

yep its kinda like when all the states are computerized we will look back on the days when there were ball drawings and say........remember the good 'ol days when we won sometimes.....

clevelan
              United States
              Member #8073
              October 23, 2004
              12 Posts
              Posted: December 3, 2004, 8:02 am - IP Logged

On the other hand it may be easier for some systems to hit.  Some systems that rely on a certain factor to come into play in order for the system to hit.  Like when all odd or all even digit combos are due.  They usually hit a certain amount of times a month.  But sometimes the unexpected happens and they can go a month or more without hitting.  If we could eliminate these surprises it would make it more easy to hit.  Maybe computers will make it easier to hit because it makes the draws more random.  Maybe the patterns will be more reliable?   I dont know. 

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                Wisconsin
                United States
                Member #1303
                March 27, 2003
                1508 Posts
                Posted: December 3, 2004, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Lottomike,

If the RNG states are producing a biased output, then maybe there is a yet-to-be-discovered method/methods for those? The idea would be to take a game that produces the same combos and digits repeatedly and consider that as a possible pattern.  It is, in fact, a pattern of sorts.

How knows...but wouldn't it be fun to thwart the states that have gone to RNG...sort of like hoisting them on their own pitards?

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Tennessee
                  United States
                  Member #7853
                  October 15, 2004
                  11338 Posts
                  Posted: December 3, 2004, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

i agree...

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
                    USA
                    United States
                    Member #8242
                    October 29, 2004
                    1133 Posts
                    Posted: December 3, 2004, 5:15 pm - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by Jumikee on December 3, 2004

But I still believe the officials are switching to Computerized drawings to  make sure nobody can win TOO often. 

BINGO! They advertise that this is a "game". They should let the PEOPLE make the choice between computerized/balls.
                      clevelan
                      United States
                      Member #8073
                      October 23, 2004
                      12 Posts
                      Posted: December 3, 2004, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Yes I agree 100% Maverick!  The players are the ones spending the money.  This is OUR game!  Why does the lottery think it has the right to switch to computerized drawings without even polling the public?  The lottery does not even have the courtesy of asking their players what they want.  They should have people vote on this.

We have to do more than sign the petition.  We should contact the higher ups (Governors,Congressmen,Senate,etc)  I suppose most of these idiots will think they have more important things to do.  If anybody here works at a store and sells tickets, they should inform their customers about how lotteries are switching from balls to computers and they do not even put the drawing on tv.  Most of these people are not even aware that this is going on.  They should post a sign and have all their customers sign a petition when they buy tickets.  People should write to their local newspaper columns.  Do you really believe that the lottery does not have the money to replace the old ball machines?  The players would probably be willing pay a little extra to replace the ball machines.  Why cant they just raise the price of a lottery ticket like a few cents.  Just until the machines are replaced.  I love these people that seem to just sit back and say  "Oh well, thats the way it goes"  And of course 99% of people lose most of the time, thats not the point.  The point is that WE (The players who spend money)  should be asked what we think of switching from balls to computers.

Konformthismfs's avatar - lisasham
                        CA
                        United States
                        Member #4429
                        April 23, 2004
                        426 Posts
                        Posted: December 4, 2004, 2:12 am - IP Logged

Computerized drawings are here to stay and spreading like a virus! My opinion is they have only one purpose and that's to increase the Lotteries bottom line (and Gtech's). They could care less about who wins, loses or someone's system. It's set up to play the numbers with the least payout and maximum profit. So the days of bettin $20 on 1 line and winning are pretty much over with. Unless you play online were the numbers you play are never entered into the computer. When it comes to patterns, if 34568 were not used in the last 10 draws, to me this is a pattern and it's how you beat the computerized draws. Not by what didn't play, by what did play! If the computer likes playing 00 then i like playing 00. Look for little patterns in the last 5,6,7 draws and play it until it changes, which usually doesn't take long. When it does change, another pattern will be developing. Overdue numbers, root sums, H/L, O/E, crunches, wheeling, and any system that needs 1000 past draws or puts out 50 sets or more to play is a waste of time. I only play CA & NY, both are computerized, so my opinion is entirely based on this.     

KonformthisMFS

It's not what you got,  It's what you give,  It's not the life you choose, It's the life you live! Guitar

Justin's avatar - hatchap
                          Stevens Point
                          United States
                          Member #6457
                          August 24, 2004
                          3030 Posts
                          Posted: December 4, 2004, 3:31 am - IP Logged
                          Quote: Originally posted by Konformthismfs on December 4, 2004

Computerized drawings are here to stay and spreading like a virus! My opinion is they have only one purpose and that's to increase the Lotteries bottom line (and Gtech's). They could care less about who wins, loses or someone's system. It's set up to play the numbers with the least payout and maximum profit. So the days of bettin $20 on 1 line and winning are pretty much over with. Unless you play online were the numbers you play are never entered into the computer. When it comes to patterns, if 34568 were not used in the last 10 draws, to me this is a pattern and it's how you beat the computerized draws. Not by what didn't play, by what did play! If the computer likes playing 00 then i like playing 00. Look for little patterns in the last 5,6,7 draws and play it until it changes, which usually doesn't take long. When it does change, another pattern will be developing. Overdue numbers, root sums, H/L, O/E, crunches, wheeling, and any system that needs 1000 past draws or puts out 50 sets or more to play is a waste of time. I only play CA & NY, both are computerized, so my opinion is entirely based on this.     
                          KonformthisMFS

I remember when CA got the 00 pair like 3 times in a week or something last month

You are totally correct, we have gone from chasing cold numbers, to hot numbers

I have had success in CA, WV, and LA. i believe ca and la are both computerized....oh well.

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

JAZZY JASPER's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg

United States
                            Member #786
                            October 14, 2002
                            2723 Posts
                            Posted: December 4, 2004, 3:43 am - IP Logged

"It's not easy, being, GREEN! "

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                              Wisconsin
                              United States
                              Member #1303
                              March 27, 2003
                              1508 Posts
                              Posted: December 4, 2004, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Especially to Lottomike -

You originally mentioned how the RNG games are repeating combos...In Wi (which went to RNG on 11/3/04) tonight 594 dropped. That means we have had the 45 pair hitting the last 3 drawings in a row.

Could it be, as Justin mentioned earlier, that we now need to chase "hot" numbers in computerized states? In the past, it appeared that with machines, if you broke the digits down into Hot, Warm and Cold, seldom would you want to combine 3 Hot digits in a combination; as the drawings would often include one Hot digit, or maybe two, but almost never three.

This may be worthy of some observation over time....

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.