Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

throwing in the towel bye bye.

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 12 years ago by sweetpineapple.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
nassau new providence
Bahamas
Member #2600
October 24, 2003
26 Posts
Posted: December 16, 2004, 9:44 am - IP Logged

017  and 170   came in two different states

m_147's avatar - smallgirl
    nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #5287
    June 27, 2004
    203 Posts
    Posted: December 16, 2004, 9:47 am - IP Logged

hi chevelle you just need to take a break and get some rest and come back to us, i know how it feels to  we all have times like that but take your time and get all the rest that you need. We love you here at lottery post but dont give up

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
      E-Town,Ky
      United States
      Member #3493
      January 25, 2004
      6348 Posts
      Posted: December 16, 2004, 9:48 am - IP Logged

Just take a break and get refreshed,Then get back to playing,take it from me you        can win,just check out some        of the prediction post,We won't stir you wrong, 

Saleo Paleo    

chevelle's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg

Bahamas
        Member #4401
        April 21, 2004
        2906 Posts
        Posted: December 16, 2004, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

thanks everyone.

Columbia City, Indiana
          United States
          Member #2978
          December 9, 2003
          381 Posts
          Posted: December 16, 2004, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Chevelle:

Rather than quit, why not just play on paper until you hone your skills? Once you get to the point where your predictions are accurate on a consistent (or semi-consistent) basis, you can begin playing again, using the money you've saved by not buying losing tickets.

Many members have suggested checking the prediction pages. That's good advice, and will give you a solid foundation to build on. It could be that you're looking at things too closely, or that you're not noticing certain trends, which are present in every game at times. Playing on paper will allow you to analyze your chosen game objectively, without the pressure of having money involved. Then, when you spot something of value, you can exploit it and make a small wager.

You have all the support you need here. Why throw the baby out with the bath water (unless it's a really ugly baby)?

Good luck.

Come, Pinky; we must prepare for tomorrow night...

Jim

sweetpineapple's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
            Nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #5271
            June 27, 2004
            345 Posts
            Posted: December 16, 2004, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Take ur rest my child for God still loves us all. When he see fit to give u the rite number to play, he will give it to u and u will have some good bucks on it.  Damn my friend and I was having some bad times. We just stopped for a while and den we came back or we played very little numbers. The minute we dropped dem, dey cum. We are all going to bounce back. Keep the strength and the faith Chevelle. U can't go leave us.  We will hunt u down girl. Relax for a while den cum back n do ur damage.