Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

throwing in the towel bye bye.

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 12 years ago by sweetpineapple.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
FEMA Region V Camp #21
United States
Member #520
July 27, 2002
5699 Posts
Posted: December 15, 2004, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, Blackapple, and may we all see Chevelle back real soon.  I've been slumping for the last five months and what I did was cut back drastically on my lottery playing.  $1 straight/box on one pick per draw.  It was still fun cuz I was in the game and the loss of a buck a draw wasn't too painful.  Then when you win it helps you get back on the horse and go full gallop again, smiling.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

chipp's avatar - starwars26
    Illinois
    United States
    Member #797
    October 19, 2002
    661 Posts
    Posted: December 15, 2004, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Hang in there chevelle.

Lay your head back, close your eyes, don't think of anything and look through your third eye.

Let the numbers come to you.

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
      Chicago,IL.
      United States
      Member #2902
      November 29, 2003
      1426 Posts
      Posted: December 15, 2004, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

Just when your thought you were out, the game pulls you back in.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

chevelle's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg

Bahamas
        Member #4401
        April 21, 2004
        2906 Posts
        Posted: December 15, 2004, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

I played 170 bx late and180 came i lost all my money.

percygrinder's avatar - bob

Bahamas
          Member #4787
          May 24, 2004
          1742 Posts
          Posted: December 15, 2004, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

I played 170 also

Winner2Be's avatar - diva
            Charleston
            United States
            Member #1990
            August 5, 2003
            1675 Posts
            Posted: December 15, 2004, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Percy and Chevvy I didn't play that number and had all intentions of putting it in but lost track of time before deadline...and the number feel in SC.  We all have these cruddy days~~I actually just laughed and said wow God, you really have a sense of humor. I had to do this in an effort not to beat myself up for missing a straight hit during the midday drawing.  I agree with all that stated that a break probably is needed so you can come back strong and refreshed. Don't get discouraged... and remember not give up right before the miracle is due to happen. Chevvy I see nothing but good coming your way, and I can't wait to hear about it so we can celebrate with you. Good luck my friend!!!

Sometimes the Heart can see what the eyes cannot.

chevelle's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg

Bahamas
              Member #4401
              April 21, 2004
              2906 Posts
              Posted: December 15, 2004, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

thanks

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                Member #14
                November 9, 2001
                31360 Posts
                Posted: December 15, 2004, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

chevelle - take a break.  then come back refreshed.  happy holidays to you friend.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Mone's avatar - appleboy
                  Nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #1514
                  May 16, 2003
                  606 Posts
                  Posted: December 16, 2004, 12:21 am - IP Logged

child chevelle not so long reached home from work I am going to do the same thing too ,that is take a break when you see me dream that  solid dream that's when I am going to play Good luck my friend!!!!!!!!!

MONE

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                    Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: December 16, 2004, 3:25 am - IP Logged

Chevelle

The Lottery is a game, some-times we are too serious about it, it should be fun, when we spend too much money and don't win, then it quits being fun, so don't spend too much money and or at least not too often, take long or short breaks often from playing, don't be addicted to the game, or be addicted to the game, but not to spending money or too much money on the game, if you have to, those times that you don't or should not spend the money, pick or predict the combos as if you was going to buy them, but don't buy them or at least not all of them, out of all the predicted or picked combos buy just one of them, skip draws often, that is pick the numbers or predict the numbers for every single draw, but buy them only every once in a while, control the urge to spend the money, pick the numbers for every draw, but buy them only once or twice a week at the very most.

Keep it fun, and wasting money every day is not fun, but once or twice a week is not as bad.

But I do think that you should pick or predict numbers for almost every single draw, but not play them.

Good luck.

Take a break from spending the money, but not from predicting the numbers and always try to find new ways of getting the numbers and or of getting better with the way that you use.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #4313
                      April 11, 2004
                      2389 Posts
                      Posted: December 16, 2004, 7:11 am - IP Logged

Chevy....I call playing the numbers 'my hobby'. I control it...it doesn't control me. If you lost all your money last night, it's controlling you!!!! Back off and regroup!!!! Set yourself a budget, and try like hell to stick to it. That's the only way you will survive this number habit. You must put yourself on a budget.

I missed your 449 in Virginia last night. But, do you hear me throwing in the towel. Sure it hurts but I'm a winner, and playing numbers is my fun in life.

You pick doggone good numbers. I'd hate for you to throw in the towel. It must be fun for you, or you wouldn't do it.

Regroup and come back to us. We love you.

Gentlespirit
                      'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

Shakey Dee's avatar - cat anm.gif

Bahamas
                        Member #958
                        December 27, 2002
                        8248 Posts
                        Posted: December 16, 2004, 7:29 am - IP Logged

Hey Chevelle! Nobody has been more discouraged than I have been for a LONG time but u know what????  I woke up this morning and so did u!   Soooooo! Go throw some cold water on ur face, drink a cup of tea/coffee open ur eyes and THANK GOD FOR LIFE!!!!! Turn on ZNS and check out which cemetary those OTHER folks are going to this week! THAT'S what u call throwing in the towel only they had no Choice!  Everyone has those days, but I"M NOT GONNA LET IT GET ME DOWN!!!! (and u shoudn't either!!!) I might be down, and u might feel discouraged,  (where some people LUV to see u) but I  definately ain't OUT!!!!!!!  Catch yourrself, but don't let it consume you!!!!!

million's avatar - diva
                          NASSAU
                          Bahamas
                          Member #4075
                          March 19, 2004
                          985 Posts
                          Posted: December 16, 2004, 8:53 am - IP Logged

Hello Chevelle I will miss you and seeing our post I know how you feel that is why i have not been posting for a little while we sometimes get so anxious for a win and I noticed when i am broke i will never win a number because i am trying so hard, but when i get couple dollars i will catch a number, so i just fall back.

But you know yourself and do what is right for chevelle

million

nassau new providence
                            Bahamas
                            Member #2600
                            October 24, 2003
                            26 Posts
                            Posted: December 16, 2004, 9:08 am - IP Logged

Hey Chevelle have you heard that when you reach the end of your rope tie a knot and hang on,you wont fall you gets that energy back and climb to the top. Believe in yourself and remember there,s no such thing as i cant. Take it from *ACE*

percygrinder's avatar - bob

Bahamas
                              Member #4787
                              May 24, 2004
                              1742 Posts
                              Posted: December 16, 2004, 9:26 am - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by Winner2Be on December 15, 2004

Percy and Chevvy I didn't play that number and had all intentions of putting it in but lost track of time before deadline...and the number feel in SC.  We all have these cruddy days~~I actually just laughed and said wow God, you really have a sense of humor. I had to do this in an effort not to beat myself up for missing a straight hit during the midday drawing.  I agree with all that stated that a break probably is needed so you can come back strong and refreshed. Don't get discouraged... and remember not give up right before the miracle is due to happen. Chevvy I see nothing but good coming your way, and I can't wait to hear about it so we can celebrate with you. Good luck my friend!!!

Thats a good one.