Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LotWon

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 12 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #9665
December 15, 2004
4 Posts
Posted: December 16, 2004, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have any tips on selecting filter values in LotWon? There is hardly any advice on how to do it on saliu.com and very little in the documentation.

Does anyone use this system?

Thanks!

otto

Calgary
    Canada
    Member #9419
    December 7, 2004
    228 Posts
    Posted: December 23, 2004, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Which Lotwon?  Lotwon3(Pick332) or Lotwon6(Pick632)?  I have used both pretty extensively.  Also, if you read the tutor.doc that comes with each package as well as the specific .txt in each you should be ok.  The tutor.doc plus all the posts on Ion's site should be more than enough to help you select good filters and make some basic strategies.  If anything you will be abl to get some very good ideas on what kinds of strategies you can develop.  If not, let me know and I'll try to help you out.   

Canada
      Member #9665
      December 15, 2004
      4 Posts
      Posted: December 23, 2004, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

I meant LotWon6, sorry. Ive been working with both Pick632 and MDIE for the last while. In fact, I have won a little money using MDIE; not using recommended methods however, but rather using FFG as a foundation. I think I have read everything there is to read about both packages (including all the abandoned forums), though it seems like every time I go back to the material I find something Ive missed...

Thanks for the offer to help with strategies! Thats probably what I need most help with :-). I am familiar with the basics of selecting patterns. Here is what I am struggling with now; patterns which repeat, lets say, every one hundred draws generate way too many combinations for each draw. Patterns which produce few combinations do not repeat often and therefore are not reliable enough.

What I am looking for is advice on which filters to base strategies on and what to look for in specific filters (i.e. values) and possibly how to deal with sub-layer values for specific filters. Any info on test automation would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thank you in advance!

otto

London
        United Kingdom
        Member #9904
        December 27, 2004
        12 Posts
        Posted: December 27, 2004, 2:03 am - IP Logged

I use Lotwon632 which is more powerful than Mdied because you have many different layers. What I do is create multiple D6 files. At the moment I use 15 D6 files. I search the files and note which filters apear 4 times above and below the median. A filter in this category has a 95% chance of reversing either below or above the median. These filters are noted down. Start with Lotto632 combination generating program and then afterwards Purge with Power632 until you are down to a few combinations to play. You get the filters right then you win. Take note of the Ranges6 filter which can really slaughter the odds. What is amazing is the the Lotwon application is free and the onlly one around that gives you a realistic shot the the top prize.

It does help to play with a reduced number field. You tell me a way of playing with only 18 numbers and I am guaranteed of winning the lottery.

Canada
          Member #8436
          November 5, 2004
          17 Posts
          Posted: December 27, 2004, 10:24 am - IP Logged

I looked through my W6 files. You are right; most filters which are median x 4 (or / 4) reverse in the next drawing. I dont quite understand what the purpose of multiple D6 files is. Do you mean that you work with multiple lotteries?

London
            United Kingdom
            Member #9904
            December 27, 2004
            12 Posts
            Posted: December 27, 2004, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

I work with only one lottery that is the UK 6/49. Let me explain what I do. I have a data-6 file with the real drawings updated every draw. I create at least 15 simulated D6 files i.e D6a, D6b, D6c .... D6o. At the top you paste the Data-6 file. After every draw each file is updated. For each D6 file you run a W6 report. ie a D6a file will have a 4 layer report namely a1 a2 a3 a4. D6b will have b1 b2 b3 b4 and so on. So with 15 D6 files you will have 60 reports giving you 60 layers(dimensions). Here lies the power of Lotwon632 over Mdied). Now you go through all the layers and note down in a notebook every filter that is 4 times below or above the median( I prefer below the median bacause you can attach a precise Max value.). According to Bayes mutiplication rule if there is a probability of .95 then if you set 6 filters then you have a probability of .95 ^ 6 of getting the filters right. this gives you a 74% probability that you will set the filters correctly. If you set the filters correctly then you will win the lottery(barring any internal filtering that gets in the way). So far i have not tested this extensively in the actual drawings but in the last 2 draws I have hit 4 out 6 of the filters correctly.Believe me if you want to win the lottery Saliu's Lotwon632 is the only way to go- the guy is a genius. A pity he does not allow any more posts on his site. If you need any more advice then send a private message.

Calgary
              Canada
              Member #9419
              December 7, 2004
              228 Posts
              Posted: December 27, 2004, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Zulu, that's a great strategy.  I'm definately gonna try that with the Canadian 6-49.  Thanks.  I've been working with pick332(lotwon3) mostly lately.  A strategy that I've been working on/with is setting max values for each filter by analyzing draws following trigger draws.  Trigger draws such as 123, 135....two numbers that repeat.  After which I'll analyze the draws in excel by using the standard deviation, the median and the max value of the filter.  So I'll run super3.exe, look through the data for the draws following the trigger, copy those filter values into excel(in 400 draws I may have like 10-20 draws of filters to use or more), next I'll get the median, stdev, stdev x2 and stdev x3, then I'll get the maximum value for my 10-20 draw data set for each filter.  I will then do that for each of layers 1-6, then I will choose the lowest maximum value from all the layers, and choose a filter value to use which will be equal to the closest and higher stdev level than the lowest maximum value chosen.  These are then entered into strat3.exe and the strategy is used only after the trigger  draw occurs.  Hopefully this is understandable.  This type of strategy selection is also good for setting one main minimum filter and using the same to select all the other filters. 

London
                United Kingdom
                Member #9904
                December 27, 2004
                12 Posts
                Posted: December 28, 2004, 2:15 am - IP Logged

I have no experience of the Pick 3 digit draws as they are not available in the UK although I have looked at them. In Saliu's Pick 3 Lotwon you are using 7 layers. I would assume you could create multiple D3 files so as to find favourable filter settings and then Purge them down to just a few combinations.

Cyprus
                  Member #9538
                  December 11, 2004
                  5 Posts
                  Posted: December 31, 2004, 7:43 am - IP Logged

zulu i want your help on using the lotowon 632. How can i choose the right filters when make the statistical reports? I mean is there a specific way to choose a filter value to play or your study the filter and set its value based on the median of the filter?

thanks

London
                    United Kingdom
                    Member #9904
                    December 27, 2004
                    12 Posts
                    Posted: January 2, 2005, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

the best way to see how the filters operate is is to create a full wheel of 18 numbers. Type in numbers 1 to 18 into a file. then use the Break faciility in Util6exe to construct the full wheel. Make sure the numbers have the winning numbers from the previous draw. Do the statistical reporting for all your D6 files. Delete the top combination from each D6 file..Go through the statistical reports and note the settings(4 above or 4 below the median). Set up some St6 files and put in the filter settings. Say up to 6. Repeatedly Purge the full wheel and see what happens. For each purge I use a system like this. First Purge will go to out61, second purge to out62, third purge to out63 and so on. Lotwon is hard work but who said winning a few million is easy. Yesterday I set 6 filters according to the method i proposed earlier for the Uk lottery and they were all correct. Unfortunately i had not included one of the winning numbers. I was using a pool of 18 numbers.Had I had this numbers I would be at least £2 000 000 richer.. Life is tough.

Calgary
                      Canada
                      Member #9419
                      December 7, 2004
                      228 Posts
                      Posted: January 14, 2005, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Zulu, when you purge down the 18 number wheel with the 6 filters, approximately how many numbers are you usually left with to play?  Also, has anybody given you any insight on how to consistently pick 18 numbers that contain the 6 winners?  I emailed Ion with any suggestions he might have.  I wonder if anybody has any ideas as to a consistent way to get all 6 winners in a field of 18 out of the 49 numbers in the draw.  Even 10-20% of the time would be nice.  In Ion's software using MDIeditor I can get around 20-24 a few times per 100 draws.  Unless somebody else has an idea????

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19824 Posts
                        Posted: January 14, 2005, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by xavier102772 on January 14, 2005

I wonder if anybody has any ideas as to a consistent way to get all 6 winners in a field of 18 out of the 49 numbers in the draw. 

I'm sure if that was possible only 50% of the time, there would be someone willing to play all 18,564 lines every draw.

RJOh 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking