Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Michigan Pairs: 11/18 thru 11/24

Topic closed. 146 replies. Last post 12 years ago by undress.

Page 7 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
roseville, MI
United States
Member #5980
July 30, 2004
18205 Posts
Posted: December 21, 2004, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

0+1+8+6+7=22

22=499-589-679-688-778

other combos:709,207,972,722,220,922,902

Good Luck

i like the 709,972 for tomorrow

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
    Clarkston, Michigan
    United States
    Member #76
    January 6, 2002
    8528 Posts
    Posted: December 21, 2004, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

I have the same pairs in my pairfinder

2-3-9-0

and for simplicities sake I will post mystic's system like this...it is easier to read:

I have in my workout a double  & triple indicator...........but doesn't match my pair finder so tomorrow could prove interesting...........remember the 6 root sum has been out very, very long in the midday......I really do like 222.

Just something to think about and everyone should look at their workouts and see what they come up with........I see 999 also in the workout...7+2, 7+2, and the 9...........also the 2 root sum is the longest out combined which means 227.

Looking at my spreadsheet, I usually always can pick out the combo after the fact...................I did but the 196 and the 458 combos were reversed; should have been 458 for midday........indicates to me they changed the machines..........might look for that also.

I also want to thank Savealot for his help.  Thank you so much.  You know what for dear......you get one of these..........

See you all in the morning.......Sleep well with the Angels watching over you all.

Sandy

roseville, MI
      United States
      Member #5980
      July 30, 2004
      18205 Posts
      Posted: December 21, 2004, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Sandy that 709 has been hitting like crazy. Also the 641 may return

michigan
        United States
        Member #7623
        October 9, 2004
        50 Posts
        Posted: December 22, 2004, 1:47 am - IP Logged

I'm one of my work out I noticed........000-444-777&999!!!

Gena

mybolade's avatar - praying hands.jpg
          Detroit, MI
          United States
          Member #8705
          November 15, 2004
          1396 Posts
          Posted: December 22, 2004, 5:11 am - IP Logged

HI everyone,

I have been following along.  Sandy, since you have the same pairs as yesterday, I would play back the numbers that fell, especially that four digit.  Break it down 093 and 932.  Also, for triples, I have 333 and 444's, but I am not looking for them to fall. 

I think the four-digit numbers and three digit number draws are connected. In my workout, often what I see to fall for the 3 digit will fall in the four, this is what occurred.  Also, I agree that they might be pulling the number from different machines or switching them.  I did see the 196 scheduled for yesterday, but did not play it. 

For Mystic's system, I have                  5

3             9 = 28 

from 458, then 34489=28

Mybolade

Clarkston, Michigan
            United States
            Member #76
            January 6, 2002
            8528 Posts
            Posted: December 22, 2004, 7:33 am - IP Logged

Thanks, Mybolade for the input..............Undress has studied Mystic's system and believes midday for midday and eve for eve............I really have only starting looking at that system REAL seriously the last week........

The one think that I think today is there will be a double or triple midday.....that is my gut feel and that is what my spreadsheet indicates.  Am I right? I don't know.......

But I know I am betting 22, 88, 99, 66, or 77 ..........I just don't know which one...the 2 root sum is overdue in the combined draw.....and the  root sum 6 is WAY OVERDUE for the midday draw. That 3 is still overdue in the combined and midday draw.........I still like my daily pair finder today         3-2-9-0........make the pairs and win.........I like 223-229-220

I don't have alot of time this morning so that is gonna be it............Gena, thanks for the numbers........I know you are looking for a trip, I am, too...probably pull it Christmas Eve.

ALERT: Watch for California Dude's Michigan post starting in a day or two.............he is good........very good.

Sandy

roseville, MI
              United States
              Member #5980
              July 30, 2004
              18205 Posts
              Posted: December 22, 2004, 8:03 am - IP Logged

I have this gut feeling Sandy that the 709 is coming today.

Mybolade, I have been back testing this system. And for michigan and PA these drawings.

I tryed to intermix the midday and evening and i was getting about every 10drawing the number would be there. Then I tried the midday to midday and evening to evening. And after backtesting this. I put into play yesterday and hit the 196. That what I think.

I come up with these for today.

0                  7=22

combo's: 709,722,972,270,470

Good Luck

What do u think?

Clarkston, Michigan
                United States
                Member #76
                January 6, 2002
                8528 Posts
                Posted: December 22, 2004, 8:32 am - IP Logged

Always play your gut, undress.................

You have been doing Mystic's system for awhile now.....you should know what you are doing......

Those numbers you have look real good.........I like the 227 & also the 229 because I think doubles today............I would certainly play your numbers today......I like them alot......

Well, gotta run.........will be on this afternoon..........after the carpet in my Den dries.  I will be sitting at my kitchen table this afternoon....it has hardwood floors..........going to get the old laptop out and do a little number searching.............my husband promised me he would load WindowsXP on it and get a wireless card so I can use that old piece of crxx anywhere.  He the week after Christmas.  He is already trying to find a key number for the WindowsXP because they only let you load it on 1 computer without getting a license......what a racket.........

Sandy

roseville, MI
                  United States
                  Member #5980
                  July 30, 2004
                  18205 Posts
                  Posted: December 22, 2004, 8:43 am - IP Logged

Yes it's all a racket, xp has nark software. So once you register it once your done. Or the software will nark you out. food for thought.

Back to numbers: I think your 293 might aslo be real good today.

Clarkston, Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #76
                    January 6, 2002
                    8528 Posts
                    Posted: December 22, 2004, 8:45 am - IP Logged

Yup.......that 3 is long out................I do like the 29-23 pair today

Sandy

roseville, MI
                      United States
                      Member #5980
                      July 30, 2004
                      18205 Posts
                      Posted: December 22, 2004, 8:49 am - IP Logged

still researching but i think iam going with

Detroit
                        United States
                        Member #8594
                        November 11, 2004
                        125 Posts
                        Posted: December 22, 2004, 9:36 am - IP Logged

Hello Undress, I really like the 293 and 279. My key numbers today are 7/2/3.

Jiggles

roseville, MI
                          United States
                          Member #5980
                          July 30, 2004
                          18205 Posts
                          Posted: December 22, 2004, 9:41 am - IP Logged

Thank You and good luck

Detroit, MI
                            United States
                            Member #8705
                            November 15, 2004
                            1396 Posts
                            Posted: December 22, 2004, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Thanks Sandy and Undress,

I think it depends on your system.  The follow-up digits seem to be switching with the mid or eve.  For example, the 150 was suppose to return two numbers and the 550 fell, both mid-day.  The 162 returns two digits and it fell 062 evening and 196 yesterday mid-day which was late.  The return should be in a day or two.  The 649 returns two digits and they returned in the 4-digit.  Each game they instituted has screwed the numbers up more.  I think they trade-off the midday and evening numbers.  If it works for your system, great.  That makes it easier to hit.  Whenever 16, 27, 38, 49, or 50 fall, they return two of their digits within three days.  If you use this fact with other systems, it helps to reduce the amount of numbers to play.  Yesterday I played the 0392 straight mid-day which was where I say it, it fell straight in the evening.  I haven't tracked to see how much this happens, but it seems to be. 3-4 times per week.  I stopped tracking the numbers for a while and just resumed in November, so I can't say for sure.  I appreciate all of the wisdom each of you share in this forum.  It helps.

Below are the doubles and triples I see possible for today.  Too many to play for me.

Doubles: 433 443 332 933 383 442 322 939 422 949 388 744 303 922 929 533 122 112 522 588 116

Triples: 333, 444, maybe  999

Detroit, MI
                              United States
                              Member #8705
                              November 15, 2004
                              1396 Posts
                              Posted: December 22, 2004, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Undress,

I see all three of your choices in my rundown.  I really like the 932 and 709, but the 729 is there as well.

It's time to hit.

Page 7 of 10