Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can anyone here who voted for Bush admit

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Todd.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Miss Bee's avatar - strawberry
nashville
United States
Member #4990
June 8, 2004
1376 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2004, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

I am very proud to say I voted for George W. Bush. I think he did an excellent job his first term and will make our country even better in his second. Miss Bee

Amarillo/Austin
    United States
    Member #1424
    April 25, 2003
    696 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2004, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

I have known W since he was governor.  I was his photographer once when he visited Amarillo.  He is a genuine and honest person which is all anyone needs to know.  This war was handed him literally out of the blue and he has done his best to prosecute it and defend this republic.

Islam is based on a lie.  Heaven help us if we falter at this task.  Others who oppose him would oppose Churchill duing the Second World War, too.  All they are after is power at any price.  The welfare of this nation takes second place to them.  They are the kind who would rather rule in Hell than serve in Heaven.

Orangeman 

unseen's avatar - 4eyes
      louisville, Ky
      United States
      Member #4928
      June 3, 2004
      142 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2004, 9:43 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by WIN D on December 20, 2004

I am a mean old Republican. I'm from one of the proud red states.....yes sir.

Running away is never the answer,unless your a teenage boy who has just blown up a mailbox.

I'm not saying that just because someone is from a blue state ..... they are godless unpatriotic pierced-nose Volvo-Commnuist latte-sucking tofu chomping holistic-wacko tree hugging neurotic vegan weenie perverts. I leave that to others. 

I will say that people talking about moving to Canada better rethink themselves. Every year over 43 per cent of all Canadians .........are eaten by Polar Bears.....thats almost 9 Canadians a year !   

Whats wrong with Latte's?  I had one this morning.  With down great with my toast and omelette. 
        SirMetro's avatar - center
        East of Atlanta
        United States
        Member #6191
        August 11, 2004
        1389 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2004, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Only here can a political question provide opportunity for new Lotto numbers.

Sir Metro

Many years ago, a young man once asked my Father to vote for him. My Father put his arm around his shoulders and told him "Son, your a pretty good ole boy now, but if you get elected, you will not be worth a damn". 25 years later, he was removed from office and put in jail for abuse of his office.

Politics...just a different training ground for a different set of criminals or another means to improve society...not a question...not a statement...just the ramblings of someone who hasn't been put into an institution....yet ;-)

SirMetro's avatar - center
          East of Atlanta
          United States
          Member #6191
          August 11, 2004
          1389 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2004, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

PS...as for who I voted for...I voted for the person for whom I personally felt was the most appropiate...a position I hope each individual that voted chose...regardless of red or blue (or pink polka dots).

Sir Metro

Life...measured it not by years or accomplishments...but by the one looking into your eyes from the looking glass.

mrmst's avatar - disney14
            Glen Burnie, MD
            United States
            Member #427
            June 27, 2002
            208 Posts
            Posted: December 21, 2004, 8:12 am - IP Logged

I have no problem admitting I voted to re-elect the President.  I think he has done about as good a job as could have been done given the circumstances.  I believe we have some very difficult times ahead, and I would much rather have President Bush at the helm instead of John Kerry.

MrMST

Good luck and have a Disney Day ºoºHiding Behind Computer

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
              Clarkston, Michigan
              United States
              Member #76
              January 6, 2002
              8528 Posts
              Posted: December 21, 2004, 9:12 am - IP Logged

I voted for President Bush and proud of it.  I admire his courage and dedication.  I admire his overcoming adversity.  I admire his taste in wives.  But his daughters on the other hand..............lol..............seriously, John Kerry was an idiot to believe he could win this election.  "I have a plan.........".........darn I got tired of hearing that and if anyone took the time to read his health plan at JohnKerry.com, you would realize that his plan stunk for the middle American people........I feel bad for the people who have loved ones in the military.......I myself had my son overseas as a 1st Lieutenant in the Army, and there wasn't a day that I didn't pray for him.  Thankfully, he came back to us.  He was and we were willing to make the sacrifice for our country just as our young people are doing now.  Nothing is free..........freedom comes at a cost and the Prez realizes it.....the Dems don't want this war...............and John Kerry, "I have a plan"...never heard a complete plan for the war in Iraq.  \

Okay, I will say this, "I have a plan to have you win the Pick3 lottery"...........are you gonna believe me?  Lol..........I don't think so....then why in the heck did the people believe John Kerry........I scratch my head in disbelief at times.

George has proven himself................John Kerry had an unproven, unspoken, plan...................I hate to think what would of happen if John Kerry was President if 911 happened........he would have to sit and think of a plan................................

Sandy

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                Clarkston, Michigan
                United States
                Member #76
                January 6, 2002
                8528 Posts
                Posted: December 21, 2004, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Well, when we get bombed again, I bet you will be for war..................

My son was a Ranger in the U.S. Army..........he is a West Point Grad and he fought for our country.  I worried as you worried and I didn't sleep nights worrying.  In fact, it led to me becoming very ill from the stress...

War is not fun........but sometimes it's necessary............good old Sadaam would have done us in had we not done something.  Should we still be over there?  In my heart, probably not......but in my mind....yes.

Yes, thank God for President Bush.........the man stands up for what he believes...........and that malarky about Bush knowing about 911 before....don't believe all you read or hear...........I at least feel safe knowing Bush is keeping people from harm's way.

Sandy

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23262 Posts
                  Posted: December 21, 2004, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

tj26,

I have locked your thread because you decided to throw in a bunch of nasty insults directed at me.  I have also deleted your nasty message, and I deleted the post that quoted your nasty message.  (It's also insulting that the person who quoted the bad message went ahead and agreed with it.)  That is a direct violation of our rules which state no personal attacks.  If you feel compelled to do this, then just leave now, because otherwise you'll just get thrown off next time. 

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                  What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                  Help eliminate computerized drawings!