Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which state to add?

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 12 years ago by CalifDude.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
Chicago,IL.
United States
Member #2902
November 29, 2003
1426 Posts
Posted: December 22, 2004, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

How 'bout  ILdude?

Lot of interest from the bahamas and we've got balls, ping pong balls that is. No RNG.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

Pa
    United States
    Member #2485
    October 9, 2003
    319 Posts
    Posted: December 22, 2004, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Please do Pa.

Poway CA (San Diego County)
      United States
      Member #3489
      January 25, 2004
      14120 Posts
      Posted: December 22, 2004, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Thanks everyone.  I might add more than one state, if I go back to the "If...If...Win!" method because those sets of numbers are already made up and I can just copy and paste.  It takes a lot less time to do than the "My Method" way of doing it and less numbers (which is a good thing!!).

I doubt that I will do Illinois for the people in the Bahamas.  I do Florida and they play those 2 states.  I'm keeping Florida, so I have the Bahamas covered!

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
        $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
        Member #4290
        April 9, 2004
        16473 Posts
        Posted: December 22, 2004, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

CalifDude - I understand where you are coming from. I would like to thank you for all that you have done for SC and that is the reason I quit doing my monthly/weekly post consistently. I would spend about 1 1/2 - 2 hours just on SC and I felt like the interest wasn't there either, now I post my weekly, from time to time, that takes me only 15 - 20 minutes to do.

Please don't forget us if you see any hot numbers coming down the pike that you know SC will probably get, so we can compare, okay.

Thanks again for all that you have done CD.

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

United States
          Member #3489
          January 25, 2004
          14120 Posts
          Posted: December 22, 2004, 10:11 pm - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by NBey6 on December 22, 2004

CalifDude - I understand where you are coming from. I would like to thank you for all that you have done for SC and that is the reason I quit doing my monthly/weekly post consistently. I would spend about 1 1/2 - 2 hours just on SC and I felt like the interest wasn't there either, now I post my weekly, from time to time, that takes me only 15 - 20 minutes to do.

Please don't forget us if you see any hot numbers coming down the pike that you know SC will probably get, so we can compare, okay.

Thanks again for all that you have done CD.

I will certainly watch for opportunities for play in SC and post my findings.  I am updating the data base for my own play and will alert everyone if I see a GREAT chance to hit a winner!  Yes, it is a LOT of work.  Most people, if they knew how many hours a week I spend on updating databases, analyzing, and then posting would say, "You need to get a life."!!  Well, the lottery is my main hobby right now and if I help others get a few extra dollars while I play my hobby...what's wrong with that?

Thank you for your input and your kind comments.  You have also done a great job on this forum.

sclotto's avatar - 20160626 082805.jpg
            N. Charleston,SC
            United States
            Member #3989
            March 11, 2004
            1491 Posts
            Posted: December 22, 2004, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry there is not a lot of interest in SC but I'm one  that gets excited when I see any post for SC. I use the pairs esp. w/the rt. sums that are due. The posting from Nbey really helps me to trap my nos. along w/ the prs from Nae99 and I've just been able to put some of Jap69's pairs together  for this week to trap some nos.  But anyway, I'll keep following yall's post for another state. Thank God for you all helping us out and for .  I had started looking at Sandy's pairs for GA along w/ Nae99 and Nayya. Looks like they have something going on. Thanks again all of you. 

344 889 

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
              Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: December 23, 2004, 3:23 am - IP Logged

Have you ever looked at Arizona?

I have looked at very many states and it seems to me that Arizona might be one of the best states to play.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
                Member #3489
                January 25, 2004
                14120 Posts
                Posted: December 23, 2004, 8:43 am - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by sclotto on December 22, 2004

I'm sorry there is not a lot of interest in SC but I'm one  that gets excited when I see any post for SC. I use the pairs esp. w/the rt. sums that are due. The posting from Nbey really helps me to trap my nos. along w/ the prs from Nae99 and I've just been able to put some of Jap69's pairs together  for this week to trap some nos.  But anyway, I'll keep following yall's post for another state. Thank God for you all helping us out and for .  I had started looking at Sandy's pairs for GA along w/ Nae99 and Nayya. Looks like they have something going on. Thanks again all of you. 

Well, I don't do pairs but I have gone back to my "If...If...Win!" method.  Since I already have all the charts made up, all I have to do is copy and paste (after I try to guess which 2 ifs to use!!!!!).  It doesn't take as long, so I have added Michigan and reinstated South Carolina!  Since I'm not working, I have more time also.  I hope that my numbers along with the pairs suggested by those that follow pairs will help people pick WINNERS!!

straightchaser's avatar - avatar
                  I am The Avatar...
                  SC
                  United States
                  Member #4355
                  April 15, 2004
                  345 Posts
                  Posted: December 23, 2004, 9:19 am - IP Logged

CD,

Thanks for reinstating SC. We've been remiss in thanking you and "breaking you off somethin' proper". I've been busy developing and trying some of own methods (some good-some bad). I can only pop in and out of the discussions due to lack of time. Again thanks for the great work you do and...tell us where to send the "Dom"......

'chaser

United States
                    Member #3489
                    January 25, 2004
                    14120 Posts
                    Posted: December 23, 2004, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, straightchaser.  We all need to remember to say "please", "thank you", and WTG! not only on here but in "real life", too!  I also need to be reminded of that from time to time. 

United States
                      Member #3489
                      January 25, 2004
                      14120 Posts
                      Posted: December 23, 2004, 2:45 pm - IP Logged
                      Quote: Originally posted by LANTERN on December 23, 2004

Have you ever looked at Arizona?

I have looked at very many states and it seems to me that Arizona might be one of the best states to play.

Thank you for the suggestion.  I will try to look at Arizona when I have time.