|Posted: December 26, 2004, 12:28 pm - IP Logged|
1. use history as a loose guideline, don't discount "gut feelings"
2. It only takes one ticket to stay in the game
3. They may sell winning Quick Picks, but not to ME, so I pick my own.
4. If you play one or two lines per game, power play is worth it.
5. I don't wait until the last minute, but I wait until the evening of the draw to play.
6. I may soon be the only one left in PA who HASN'T won the PB jackpot, so I have at least 1 ticket in every game ,regardless of JP size... certain weeks just beg for more tix to be played but others don't.
7. When it stops being fun, stop playing. I dropped every other game and just play PB now because that's still a bit of fun (thorougly bored with Match6 and Cash5)
Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.