Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does anyone have a lottery credo, rules?

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 12 years ago by hypersoniq.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: December 25, 2004, 5:50 am - IP Logged

1...use a system and stick to it

2...play at a friendly place...avoid rude clerks

3....always play responsibly..have limits

4....have confidence in your picks

GoArmy's avatar - redcross
    Waukegan, IL
    United States
    Member #8043
    October 22, 2004
    753 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2004, 5:42 am - IP Logged

"I don't know if this will sound right or not. I have been playing the numbers for a long time and I seem to have better luck if I wait until the last couple minutes before the draw to play my numbers"

I am really surprised that twenty people haven't swarmed onto this saying that the lottery commission isn't a little bogus. I think that where there is money involved there is always an edge or at least the possibility for one. I agree with you 100 percent Four and I do the same thing as you. I will invest a little money into a lot of numbers and every once in a while I will dump a ten or twenty on one combination. It seems that when I hit a good pay out it has always come when I dumped the cash a few minutes before close out. Anyways, my rules are simple.

Never bet anything that you cant afford to lose. Look at it as a night out when you splurge.

Follow your own workout but always compare to numbers to see who has similar pairs. Maybe add a combo if you see something that you like.

Play the trips everytime when you see them more then three times in the workouts.

And always buy your tickets a few before close out.

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #1340
      April 6, 2003
      2450 Posts
      Posted: December 26, 2004, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

1. use history as a loose guideline, don't discount "gut feelings"

2. It only takes one ticket to stay in the game

3. They may sell winning Quick Picks, but not to ME, so I pick my own.

4. If you play one or two lines per game, power play is worth it.

5. I don't wait until the last minute, but I wait until the evening of the draw to play.

6. I may soon be the only one left in PA who HASN'T won the PB jackpot, so I have at least 1 ticket in every game ,regardless of JP size... certain weeks just beg for more tix to be played but others don't.

7. When it stops being fun, stop playing. I dropped every other game and just play PB now because that's still a bit of fun (thorougly bored with Match6 and Cash5)

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.