Welcome Guest
You last visited April 20, 2018, 4:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Synce 1.8

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 13 years ago by paul762.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Calgary
Canada
Member #9419
December 7, 2004
228 Posts
Posted: December 30, 2004, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

good guess paul......my theory is the same.....that it doesn't work at all.  And it never really did work, his program probably had a few hits and then nothing after that.  Can you say luck.  Cause if it did like he says it could do, he'd keep it for himself and get rich off it.  Wait, maybe he has given up on the software now that it actually works and figured out he can get rich using it himself instead of making money off the lottery hopefuls who think his software can beat the odds.  IMHO

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: January 1, 2005, 1:55 am - IP Logged

A very happy new year to everybody.

Let us try to forget about LottoSync for at least 1 more month maybe 2, if we don't get it by march or april then we can really really worry and I mean really really worry, the kind of worry that tells us that we might never get a good working copy of LottoSync, be it version 1.8 or some other version.

But I would not worry yet, Guru said that we are going to get a "GOOD" working copy of LottoSync, maybe version 1.8 and I trust that we will sooner or later, I just hope that it is sooner and no later than march or april, but whenever we do get it, if we do, I just hope that it is a really good working version, at least much better than versions 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7.

But never mind LottoSync, there are much more important things than LottoSync and the lottery, yes even for us lottery addicts that most of us are, including of course me.

May we be happier this new year.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
      Member #9517
      December 10, 2004
      1428 Posts
      Posted: January 2, 2005, 11:35 am - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by paul762 on December 30, 2004

if I were to take a guess, I would say 1.8 isnt working as planned, guru was winning with the prediction engine a couple of months ago, so really it was ready then because most of us only want the prediction engine anyway

He may well have his prediction engine running already.

Other things that needs to be checked before release is the bugs and user interface. Savvy users and experienced lotto players may only need the prediction engine, but Guru probably wants his product to be user friendly for all users.
        paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
        Member #3002
        December 11, 2003
        479 Posts
        Posted: January 2, 2005, 11:55 am - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by MillionsWanted on January 2, 2005

if I were to take a guess, I would say 1.8 isnt working as planned, guru was winning with the prediction engine a couple of months ago, so really it was ready then because most of us only want the prediction engine anyway

Other things that needs to be checked before release is the bugs and user interface. Savvy users and experienced lotto players may only need the prediction engine, but Guru probably wants his product to be user friendly for all users.

the bugs didnt look to be much of a problem when he posted his 12 x 3 number wins, and you really cant get more user friendly than typing in a few draws and pressing "predict" either.

do you even actually own the software?

Norway
          Member #9517
          December 10, 2004
          1428 Posts
          Posted: January 2, 2005, 12:34 pm - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by paul762 on January 2, 2005

Quote: Originally posted by MillionsWanted on January 2, 2005

the bugs didnt look to be much of a problem when he posted his 12 x 3 number wins, and you really cant get more user friendly than typing in a few draws and pressing "predict" either.

do you even actually own the software?

No, I don't own the software. But I know the process involved in programming and releasing software.

If version 1.8 appears to be something more than vapourware and gives what it promises, I will buy it.

Good to hear his software is pretty user friendly(it should, considering it already has reached version 1.7).
            LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
            Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: January 2, 2005, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

LottoSync has always (from the very first version) has been the most user friendly lottery software of them all except for quick pick generators, but is also "the one" that takes the longest to produce (predicted) winning numbers, let us also hope that it will also be the one that gives the most accurate predicted numbers and that we do get a copy of it.

Guru has done a very incredible programming job developing LottoSync, I just hope that he does not keep it all to himself, at least not the 1.8 next version, but if I recall right, he did say that us (his customers) would also get a copy of the very last and final version of LottoSync.

I do have a feeling that no matter what and sooner or later we will get at least 1 more version of LottoSync, it might be the last or not, but we will get at least one more version.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
              Member #3002
              December 11, 2003
              479 Posts
              Posted: January 4, 2005, 7:35 am - IP Logged

It doesnt matter what copy/version you have if it doesnt pick the winning numbers.

Norway
                Member #9517
                December 10, 2004
                1428 Posts
                Posted: January 4, 2005, 9:01 am - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by paul762 on January 4, 2005

It doesnt matter what copy/version you have if it doesnt pick the winning numbers.

No one can argue with that.

I hope version 1.8 will be tested against earlier draws on different lotteries when it arrives.
                  paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                  Member #3002
                  December 11, 2003
                  479 Posts
                  Posted: January 4, 2005, 11:54 am - IP Logged

I am a little confused as to why guru is still selling V1.7 on his website, as clearly V1.7 was the buggy version that selected too many low numbers.