Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Michigan Pairs: 12/26-12/31

Topic closed. 160 replies. Last post 12 years ago by undress.

Page 3 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
Michigan
United States
Member #2448
October 4, 2003
26080 Posts
Posted: December 27, 2004, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

For tonight I like 800, 500, and 678

For triples I'm going for the 333, 555, 666, and 888

Good Luck!

emma pearl's avatar - yocco
    monroe, michigan
    United States
    Member #321
    April 30, 2002
    2407 Posts
    Posted: December 27, 2004, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

I, think a 97, 96, combo for tonight.

EP

Pray for world peace.

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
      Redford/MI
      United States
      Member #3396
      January 18, 2004
      4867 Posts
      Posted: December 27, 2004, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Diddo for 96

L ttaL   T

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
        Clarkston, Michigan
        United States
        Member #76
        January 6, 2002
        8528 Posts
        Posted: December 27, 2004, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

I agree, Emma Pearl..............and I just called tgirl and we were talking and a neighbor (01,12,23,etc.) has not come in for awhile also........the average is every 1.8 draws..........it has been out 2.5 draws right now........if it doesn't hit tonight, look for it tomorrow.

Michigan is a greedy lottery state......what should happen doesn't......the serial should have fallen........a neighbor should have fallen.......a triple should have fallen............this happens time and time again........pretty soon everyone will be on and guess what?  Poor Michigan....no money..........that is what happens with greed.

I have had reversals..........which means they are switching the machines or balls at an increasing rate........I will tell you one thing, if they go to computerized, I will no longer play.  That is the next step in the greed thing, you know.  And I believe they monitor this website, so beware Michigan........don't say I didn't warn you.  And you wonder why your bill didn't pass........get a clue............

There, I have said my piece...............Jorli and lottaloot, thanks for posting..........hey everything posted I do look at and I hope you all do, too.....

I like 810-317-817-149-118-122-928-918-935-814-897-849-890-896-017

Sandy

Clarkston, Michigan
          United States
          Member #76
          January 6, 2002
          8528 Posts
          Posted: December 27, 2004, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Jorli, I like those double 0's.........

After looking things over, I really like Dead-Aim's numbers for tonight also:

317-147-317 especially the 147.

Heck, right now..........anything goes....................I got $2.50 to spend...I just got to decide what to spend it on.

Sandy

monroe, michigan
            United States
            Member #321
            April 30, 2002
            2407 Posts
            Posted: December 27, 2004, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

Sandy, if they switch to computerized drawing many people will stop playing, including myself.  I, do not play as much any more, because of the way the numbers are lately. I, hope they are monitoring this site, so they will know they are about to lose money.

EP

Pray for world peace.

Clarkston, Michigan
              United States
              Member #76
              January 6, 2002
              8528 Posts
              Posted: December 27, 2004, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Emma Pearl, that is exactly why I said it.  Believe it or not, in general, I am a shy person.  But this forum, brings me out...........and I speak my piece....right or wrong, I still speak it.  I don't lie, cheat or steal.....I believe in the Prayer of Jabez.............so I speak my mind with honesty in mind.  I do not try to intentionally to hurt anyone.  But I will not back down from a fight either.  Remember when they didn't televise the lottery live that one night?  I wrote them a note wanting an explanation.  And if you noticed last night, the numbers were flashed on the screen at 7:20..........Something fishy is going on.......call me a antagonist but I do now think that suspicious dealings are happening.  Why don't we get the pre-draw numbers (test)..........?  Why don't we get a count on the number of machines or ball sets...........?  Like I told the lottery officials in my letter..you may have an auditor there but people can be bought off.  I seen it done many times..........the almighty buck is very powerful.  Some people sell their souls for it.

They will dry up in time I am sure of it.  But there are always people who get suckered but I don't intend on being one of them.  It is my hobby, not my life.  I will just play in another state......for sure if they computerize.  I was speaking with tgirl this afternoon on the phone and told her I am seriously considering following another state and dropping Michigan....too eratic.......too suspicious......they are y and I detest y people.

Okay, 2 speeches today.  I think I am going to make dinner now and wait for them to shove another crap # up my a**.  I will never buy another lottery ticket thru the  Michigan State Lottery........... for me.  Half price and don't have to deal with the weather.

Sandy

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                White Lake,Mi
                United States
                Member #1495
                May 12, 2003
                5546 Posts
                Posted: December 27, 2004, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Sandy,

I know what you mean. I really beleive that they ( MSL) has been ...how do yo say, oh yeah,...... altering the out come of the lottery for some time, probably a year or so now. Lets put it this way.. they have all the time in the world to figure out what the least amount was bet on for a certain number or group of numbers and let it fly. Then of course some nights let them fall naturally.Because they have the only game in town. Like you said, the alllll mighty dollar rules. Sometime I will have to pm you about  and incident a teacher went thru when he question the MSL too much.

But on to what we hope may or may not happen with the daily 3 tonight. Cd put an alert out about WinD's 0, 1 system after 2 doubles. Well, I have 07 and 67 as being out a long time and BA ( Blackapple) has an easy picking post, he nailed 199 st on it last nite, but he also has 307 listed  which covers: the 0 part of the alert, 07 being overdue and also BA's sum of 1. I covered the 307 50/50 for tonight. Just a heads up. Good luck.

your pal,

VAL

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

monroe, michigan
                  United States
                  Member #321
                  April 30, 2002
                  2407 Posts
                  Posted: December 27, 2004, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Well lets hope the lottery commision allows us to win tonight.  If they are watching no we did not play 307

EP

Pray for world peace.

Clarkston, Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #76
                    January 6, 2002
                    8528 Posts
                    Posted: December 27, 2004, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

lol emma pearl........thanks, fbird.............no I am not playing 307.........but ya never know......lmao

Sandy

mybolade's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                      Detroit, MI
                      United States
                      Member #8705
                      November 15, 2004
                      1396 Posts
                      Posted: December 27, 2004, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

For this evening, I like these numbers:

007, 077, 099, 009, 798, 908, 888, 000, 880, 800, 087, 198 and 810.  I know there is a winner in one of these posts.  You guys are sooooooooooooo great. 

Mybolade

White Lake,Mi
                        United States
                        Member #1495
                        May 12, 2003
                        5546 Posts
                        Posted: December 27, 2004, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Sandy,

Well, that 67 fell tonight ...finally 155 draws out I did hit for $41. I played 736 and 673 fell

your pal,

VAL

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Albert Camus

White Lake,Mi
                          United States
                          Member #1495
                          May 12, 2003
                          5546 Posts
                          Posted: December 27, 2004, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Sandy,

Gotta work tomorrow, inventory, only day this week. So for midday tues. maybe just maybe the overdues are on a roll, so here it goes.A number did not fall from the day before so I think one will tomorrow. Overdue for midday are 39 and 00: 397, 939, 700,900 and 000 ( for the trip lovers ), also 513 one of my favorites ( I once hit for over $8000 ).Good luck, and will talk to you tomorrow night.

your pal,

VAL

VAL

Albert Camus

Clarkston, Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #76
                            January 6, 2002
                            8528 Posts
                            Posted: December 27, 2004, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Val, took another nap tonight, missed the draw.  I think I am coming down with a cold.  Going to bed early so I won't be doing any numbers tonight.  Both my grandsons have colds and I probably caught it from Zach.

Have a good day at work tomorrow.

Mybolade, thanks alot for the numbers.........as with mine, they didn't show.

Sandy

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
                              Member #6363
                              August 20, 2004
                              4148 Posts
                              Posted: December 27, 2004, 8:11 pm - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by fbird on December 27, 2004

I do like 736 ( been quite awhile for this # ) and the 769 for tonight.

Very well done fbird, very well done. 

D_A

Page 3 of 11