Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Michigan Weekly Pairs: 1/1-1/7

Topic closed. 259 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Sandy K.

Page 2 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
Michigan
United States
Member #2448
October 4, 2003
25909 Posts
Posted: January 1, 2005, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Happy New Year!  Thank you Sandy, so much for your kind words.  I love following your methods, or at least trying too, and I respect your wisdom and talents.  I think your threads have a great group of people with many great ideas. undress is probably the newest of us all and she has been doing really well.  Emma Pearl is a sweetie.  She is the quiet one.  By the way Emma Pearl, I hope you feel better soon. 

May 2005 bring us all more abundance in all that we do.  I am very happy to have such sweet people in my life's path.

God Bless Us All!

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    roseville, MI
    United States
    Member #5980
    July 30, 2004
    18205 Posts
    Posted: January 1, 2005, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Hine Site 20/20

6 4=22

63.......(2+2=4)(4+3=7)

there's the midday today 736

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      roseville, MI
      United States
      Member #5980
      July 30, 2004
      18205 Posts
      Posted: January 1, 2005, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jorli Happy New Year to you and your family

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
        Clarkston, Michigan
        United States
        Member #76
        January 6, 2002
        8528 Posts
        Posted: January 1, 2005, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Jorli, just to note...............undress is a guy..........he has quite a story about the "undress" name......it is not what you think..........lol........

I like the 059-920-923 for tonight...........Emma Pearl, I just don't see the triples unless it's the 000.........

Sandy

Michigan
          United States
          Member #2448
          October 4, 2003
          25909 Posts
          Posted: January 1, 2005, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

undress...oops..sorry!  You'll have to share the name choice with me.  Sandy I like the 005, 006, 007 and 080 tonight.  Emma Pearl I went easy with the 222,333,666, and 888

tgirl137's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
            Grand Rapids
            United States
            Member #123
            February 23, 2002
            3899 Posts
            Posted: January 1, 2005, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

I caught the 591 boxed tonight on .  I played it straight at midday.  Sandy it should be straight in the least column of the spreadsheet that I emailed you this morning.

Clarkston, Michigan
              United States
              Member #76
              January 6, 2002
              8528 Posts
              Posted: January 1, 2005, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone know the order it came in?  I played it 159

By the way, Toni.................wtg.......I didn't have chance to look at the spreadsheet.  I've been real busy today.  Zach is real sick and I have been on phone with Jody alot today and I have been working on that extra pair system I put up.  Jody is bringing the baby out tomorrow so I can take a look at him if the weather is agreeable.

My friend is coming over tomorrow.......and we definitely setting up the laptops for me to use......I will go wireless and I am happy with that.  I don't feel so segregated like I do now in my Den.

Oh, and looky-looky.........my post about about the add on pair system.....the 59 pair is in there also........now we are cooking, gang.

Sandy

Clarkston, Michigan
                United States
                Member #76
                January 6, 2002
                8528 Posts
                Posted: January 1, 2005, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Oh, and by the way, another indicator.............remember I said that the due root sums were 9-5-1  ......................Blackapple's trick...........he says often the combo is right in the due root sums........see Blackapple, I take notice and learn from you.  Now I am trying to teach my fellow Wolverines the knowledge I have gleaned.

Go WOLVERINES............you are whompin' Texas in the Rose Bowl. 

Sandy

tgirl137's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                  Grand Rapids
                  United States
                  Member #123
                  February 23, 2002
                  3899 Posts
                  Posted: January 1, 2005, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Evening Results:

591-3164

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                    Wyncote,Pa
                    United States
                    Member #3206
                    January 3, 2004
                    60746 Posts
                    Posted: January 1, 2005, 8:24 pm - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by Sandy K on January 1, 2005

Oh, and by the way, another indicator.............remember I said that the due root sums were 9-5-1  ......................Blackapple's trick...........he says often the combo is right in the due root sums........see Blackapple, I take notice and learn from you.  Now I am trying to teach my fellow Wolverines the knowledge I have gleaned.

Go WOLVERINES............you are whompin' Texas in the Rose Bowl. 

Correct ,
                      emma pearl's avatar - yocco
                      monroe, michigan
                      United States
                      Member #321
                      April 30, 2002
                      2407 Posts
                      Posted: January 1, 2005, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Well i guess we are not paying attention.  Sandy you gave us the evening pick.

EP

Pray for world peace.

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                        White Lake,Mi
                        United States
                        Member #1495
                        May 12, 2003
                        5546 Posts
                        Posted: January 1, 2005, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Sandy,

Thank you so much for the kind words. No, I do not have much as far as systems, tho I do have some more older "systems". That is why I am trying to learn and develop other avenues of workouts. Stupid me ... I have been chasing that 736 for 3 weeks and this morning I played 734 instead of 736. Had trouble getting on this site earlier...really didn't do much but recoup from last nite. You take care and let's all have a great New Year.

your pal,

VAL

Bummer.....My Wolverines lost...by a lousy point!!!!!!!!!!!

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #2448
                          October 4, 2003
                          25909 Posts
                          Posted: January 1, 2005, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

WTG TGirl and Sandy!

Clarkston, Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #76
                            January 6, 2002
                            8528 Posts
                            Posted: January 1, 2005, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Bah-humbug........University of Michigan lost.  I was invited to a party today to watch the game but I just wasn't in the mood.  I am glad I didn't as the alumini get really really bitchy after they lose.

Thanks, TGirl.

Emma Pearl, I haven't condensed yet.  It isn't anyone's fault for not paying attention.  I am in "research mode", trying different things to see what works. There are alot of numbers here.  I am still learning Blackapple's theories.  Mystic and I are trying out new things so alot is in the pot to be cooked.  She is incredible.

So hopefully, in a week or so we know which pairfinder is the most accurate with the most hits.

There are 3 now and I think I am stopping the research process for the pairs and see which pair finder hits the most.........tonight's draw was pairfinder #3.

Pairfinder#1 is good for the straight hits across but we will have to keep tabs and see how often that happens.  When it doesn't hit the 3, it hits 2-3 digits in the 4 digit.

Pairfinder #2 hit straight also.......need to see if that happens again and how often.

What I need to concentrate on is finding the 3rd digit.  That is my research quest this week and next.  The obvious is to take a respeat digit from the previous draw but often one of those digits are in the pairfinder.  I might start researching more into the v-tracs and check out Dead_Aim's method. I just haven't had the time.  I have been doing some things for people in a couple other states this past month and that eats the time up also.

Remember my New Year's resolution....................Balance of Time.  In fact I think I am going to compose a song and play it on the guitar every morning when I wake up to keep me on track.

Everyone, I will be posting late tonight or early morning as I have a full day tomorrow.

I can tell you already, that the 00 Jorli posted will be considered.  When you do your workout tonight, see if you see them.  The 11 v-trac is very overdue in the v-tracs (00-55-05)......I have had an alert on them for the last week. 

Sandy

Clarkston, Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #76
                              January 6, 2002
                              8528 Posts
                              Posted: January 1, 2005, 9:15 pm - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by Sandy K on December 31, 2004

Weekly Pairs

46-27-92-35-16-15-78-24-57-34

00-44

------------------------------------------------------

One down: 591

---------------------------------------------

Watch for the 34-24-78-44 pair the next few days....they are the most overdue

Sandy

Page 2 of 18