Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas Stack Eve 01/01

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 12 years ago by CalifDude.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
msmusic's avatar - music note-t10469-2jvmir1.jpg
Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong.
LA/TX
United States
Member #5957
July 29, 2004
9102 Posts
Posted: January 1, 2005, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Monday

441                                                      092

176      =  8,9                                       441      =  3,8

075                                                      176

332            (092)                                  075             ( 916)

Tue

916                                                              098

092      =    3,5,                                          916  =  3,5,7

441                                                                092

176           (098)                                           441            (589)

Wed

589                                                                984

098    =    3,4,7                                             589  = 2.3,7

916                                                                098

092        (984}                                              916          (413)

Thur

413                                                                   394

984  =  2,6,7                                                    413  =  0,2,6,7

589                                                                    984

098         (394)                                                589      (054)

Fri

054                                                                    316

394  = 2,6,7                                                      054 =  2,7,8

413                                                                      394

984             (316)                                               413  (727)

Sat

727                                                                      548

316  = 8                                                              727  =    9

054                                                                        316

394    (548)                                                          054

Texasman's avatar - rocket
    Glergenflergen, Texas
    United States
    Member #7809
    October 13, 2004
    962 Posts
    Posted: January 2, 2005, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Your 9 that was "out" hit Sat. night with 2-9-0.  The "out" numbers you have after four draws of both midday and evening is a very good indicator.

So, does that mean there are no "out" numbers for Texas Midday 1/03?

548  = none are out; all accounter for.  So, what to do? Play the coldest?

Poway CA (San Diego County)
      United States
      Member #3489
      January 25, 2004
      14120 Posts
      Posted: January 2, 2005, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Texasman,

The "stacks" were first used for predicting in Georgia. The "out" numbers were not used and the winning number was often in the stack. That was because most of the time the digits could be found in the last 4 draws. After a while it quit working. I was doing a stack using ALL digits and "hitting" on every draw. Soon after that the people that were doing their stacks started including the "out" digits in their "hits"!! So, now that there are no "out" digits, it makes no difference!! The winning number will still be in the stack...somewhere!!!

Glergenflergen, Texas
        United States
        Member #7809
        October 13, 2004
        962 Posts
        Posted: January 2, 2005, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

CalifDude,

Yes, it's pretty obvious to me the winner will be in a stack that had no "out" numbers to choose from, since ALL the numbers are in the stack. I can see that! My point was that the "out numbers" have been a very good guide in selecting one and maybe two of the winning numbers. And since there are no "out" numbers this time around for Midday 1/03, that good indicator isn't there.

Ten "out number" groups out of the 12 stacks above in Msmusic's post had a number in the winner.(The last stack shows the "9" being out and 2-9-0 hit - it hasn't been updated, so, that's 10 out of 12)  That's a shade under 84 percent.  I'd say it makes a big difference, CalifDude.  If one would mix at least one of the digits in the out group with remaining choices, then a winner would be more likely a whopping 84 percent of the time. 

On New Year's Eve night draw, MsMusic shows the 2, 7, and 8 as being out. 7-2-7 was drawn. That draw I played only 002, 022, 227 and 277 boxed at $ .50 each for a $2 bet and hit $80!

Other members refer to our statistics and opinions. I just want to remain clear about my perceptions.

Maine
          United States
          Member #99
          January 27, 2002
          1015 Posts
          Posted: January 2, 2005, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Nice heads up on the stacks out number Texasman. Whenever I see something I like I usually get the old 66% of the time ocurrence. It isn't often that we get no out numbers, but it could mean, like so many other trends, that when they come back, pay attention. For instance, we haven't had all 3 out numbers be the winner lately, and maybe the 4-6 and 8-0 I'm getting from Justin's pairs workout will show up or somesuch. I got the 277 box too, playing the 7, but it cost me a lot more. We're gettin there. Thanks    ALX

United States
            Member #3489
            January 25, 2004
            14120 Posts
            Posted: January 3, 2005, 7:50 am - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by Texasman on January 2, 2005

CalifDude,

Yes, it's pretty obvious to me the winner will be in a stack that had no "out" numbers to choose from, since ALL the numbers are in the stack. I can see that! My point was that the "out numbers" have been a very good guide in selecting one and maybe two of the winning numbers. And since there are no "out" numbers this time around for Midday 1/03, that good indicator isn't there.

Ten "out number" groups out of the 12 stacks above in Msmusic's post had a number in the winner.(The last stack shows the "9" being out and 2-9-0 hit - it hasn't been updated, so, that's 10 out of 12)  That's a shade under 84 percent.  I'd say it makes a big difference, CalifDude.  If one would mix at least one of the digits in the out group with remaining choices, then a winner would be more likely a whopping 84 percent of the time. 

On New Year's Eve night draw, MsMusic shows the 2, 7, and 8 as being out. 7-2-7 was drawn. That draw I played only 002, 022, 227 and 277 boxed at $ .50 each for a $2 bet and hit $80!

Other members refer to our statistics and opinions. I just want to remain clear about my perceptions.

Sure, IF you can pick the correct out number to use and IF you pick the correct numbers to play it with...you have a winner!!!  Actually, with the correct out number, why not just play the 55 combos and win?

Here is a challenge.  The next stack, you list the TICKETS to play from using the out number combined with the other numbers.  Please do it for a while so we can see your 84% success rate.  I want to play your numbers!!!

United States
              Member #3489
              January 25, 2004
              14120 Posts
              Posted: January 3, 2005, 10:12 am - IP Logged

Texasman,

You really need to get on !  Your $80 win would have been $150 for the 50 cent ticket with a double!!

Glergenflergen, Texas
                United States
                Member #7809
                October 13, 2004
                962 Posts
                Posted: January 3, 2005, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Thanks ALX,

I see you favored the 8-0 and 4-68-0-8 hit at Midday in Texas.  Wild, huh? Perhaps 4 and 6 are ripe for this evening. 

I had separated the last four Midday draws and the last four Evening draws and did stacks and found the out numbers to be 0, 2, 7 for Midday and 6, 8 for Evening.  So, the 0 from the 0, 2, 7 came at Midday.  And the 8 from Evening (not that there's any legitimate connection there) hit, too. But if one had mixed those five digits without doing doubles, it would have been one digit off from a winner.  With doubles in play, that means playing 30 combinations total and a winner for a profit. 

In Texas, and maybe everywhere else, doubles appear an average of one-third of the time, but sometimes there are large gaps of 11-12 draws before a double hits, and then they come in 3-4 in a row.  I remember one time doubles hit at Midday and Evening three days in a row - six straight doubles. Very bad situation that is rare.

I believe the out numbers for tonight in Texas are 1, 3 and 6. Will doublecheck that. This is based on Msmusic's method of combining Day and Night draws and going only four draws back. I get 1, 3 and 6 left out.  I'll bet anybody a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts that at least one of those digits is drawn tonight. I favor the 6. If one hits, it raises the hit percentage to 85 percent out of Msmusic's last 12 stacks and tonight's 13th stack.  If none of those come then it goes to 77 percent. Still a very good percentage on which to rely. I like playing the "out" numbers because then there only two left to really study.  I just put my faith in one of those "out" numbers and it makes it more enjoyable!

3 with ? with ?

1 with ? with ?

or 6 with ? with ?.  Now, if two of those out numbers come together, then that's a horse of a different color.

Good luck...we're getting there...

msmusic's avatar - music note-t10469-2jvmir1.jpg
                  Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong.
                  LA/TX
                  United States
                  Member #5957
                  July 29, 2004
                  9102 Posts
                  Posted: January 3, 2005, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

A out number will play tonight.  It could be the 17 or 73 together at least 1 will play. Last time the 7 played it played with another out number.

Glergenflergen, Texas
                    United States
                    Member #7809
                    October 13, 2004
                    962 Posts
                    Posted: January 3, 2005, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Hmmm... and the only number I have with a 7 is 179 boxed.

houston/texas
                      United States
                      Member #6600
                      August 30, 2004
                      45 Posts
                      Posted: January 3, 2005, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Maybe I was doing this wrong. I thought that the 7 was left out for Texas Midday. Out of all the Midday numbers I didn't see a #7 at all hit last week.

Mon.092            Thurs. 394

Tues.098          Fri.      316

Wed. 984          Sat.    548

PICK3QUEEN - TEXAS

Maine
                        United States
                        Member #99
                        January 27, 2002
                        1015 Posts
                        Posted: January 3, 2005, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Just got home, getting a little late...yes the 80 was a little immediate, and of course I missed it. I have to go with the 64 combos, but the 1-7-9 is really good too. The doubles haven't been performing their usual double number repeat lately, so 8 looks good. How about 8-6-4 or 6-8-4? ALX

AmuzingP3s's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #39
                          December 10, 2001
                          567 Posts
                          Posted: January 3, 2005, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

From the 808, maybe the 753 will come out (one high and 2 low)?Haven't seen an all-odd  number recently, and the 808 are all even and high digits. I played that one tonight.

Big Smile Good Luck to All Wink

AmuzingP3s's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #39
                            December 10, 2001
                            567 Posts
                            Posted: January 3, 2005, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

And the winner was.......501! I got one number right! LOL

These TX numbers have me going crazy lately.

Big Smile Good Luck to All Wink

Glergenflergen, Texas
                              United States
                              Member #7809
                              October 13, 2004
                              962 Posts
                              Posted: January 4, 2005, 12:46 am - IP Logged

Just remember that about 66 percent of the time, at least one digit from the previous evening draw will appear in the next evening draw.  2-9-0 hit Saturday night, so a 2 or 9 or 0 should be played with at least one of the out numbers - 1 or 3 or 6.    1 and 0 came tonight. The other "leftover" numbers were 4, 5, 7 and 8.  5-0-1 hit.  (Where are my doughnuts!?...nobody took the doughnut bet..LOL)