Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas Stack Eve 01/01

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 12 years ago by CalifDude.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
AmuzingP3s's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #39
December 10, 2001
567 Posts
Posted: January 4, 2005, 1:59 am - IP Logged

Yeah, that's true,  thanks for the reminder, Texasman. <SMILIE>  Here, pretend there are doughnuts in the dish. I am sharing some  with you. No doughnut bet, though, I am lost.

Big Smile Good Luck to All Wink

Poway CA (San Diego County)
    United States
    Member #3489
    January 25, 2004
    14120 Posts
    Posted: January 4, 2005, 3:40 am - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by Texasman on January 4, 2005

Just remember that about 66 percent of the time, at least one digit from the previous evening draw will appear in the next evening draw.  2-9-0 hit Saturday night, so a 2 or 9 or 0 should be played with at least one of the out numbers - 1 or 3 or 6.    1 and 0 came tonight. The other "leftover" numbers were 4, 5, 7 and 8.  5-0-1 hit.  (Where are my doughnuts!?...nobody took the doughnut bet..LOL)

I wouldn't take the bet on the doughnuts because I would not be surprised for anyone to pick any 3 numbers and say that one of them will hit.  I do it all the time. 

You also would not take my challenge to actually list the TICKETS to play and not some numbers that cover 30% of all the combos!

I just looked at the last 100 draws (combined database) for Texas and found (I already knew it), that 61 times (61%) one or more digits from the previous draw repeated in the next draw.  No mysteries here!!

Texasman's avatar - rocket
      Glergenflergen, Texas
      United States
      Member #7809
      October 13, 2004
      962 Posts
      Posted: January 4, 2005, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

I didn't say pick any three numbers, just one or two of the specific three numbers that were out, because they showed a high percentage of hitting and were separated from all the other numbers.

But I DID list numbers, tickets, whatever you want to call them, to play, CalifDude. It really was not a challenge from you to fulfill. I post for everybody what I believe are good numbers. They are in my post for Texas 1/03 Evening.  You have to look at my post. This oneupsmanship on your part is tedious. I'm here to have fun and hopefully help people win money, not wear the crown as Pick 3 Top Guru.

United States
        Member #9000
        November 25, 2004
        378 Posts
        Posted: January 4, 2005, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Has it ever happened with all three out numbers hitting?  I ask, because I am  coming up with 7-3-6 and I also noticed they are all three out numbers for tonight.  If it has happened does anyone know how often this occurs?

I did notice on Fridays night drawing 7-2-7 the 7 and the 2 were both out numbers.

:-)
        Dave

Texasman's avatar - rocket
          Glergenflergen, Texas
          United States
          Member #7809
          October 13, 2004
          962 Posts
          Posted: January 5, 2005, 1:04 am - IP Logged

Viperfour,

All three out numbers hitting is extremely rare.  I used to do a daily stack before the Midday draw existed and I learned to never play all three of the most overdue numbers.  One good reason is that about two-thirds of the time one digit from the previous draw repeats, thus ruining all three out numbers coming together.    Not that is hasn't happened, because it has.  To me, if you do a minimum bet on it just to cover it, you'll win, but it may not be worth doing it in the long run.

Poway CA (San Diego County)
            United States
            Member #3489
            January 25, 2004
            14120 Posts
            Posted: January 5, 2005, 4:41 am - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by Texasman on January 5, 2005

One good reason is that about two-thirds of the time one digit from the previous draw repeats, thus ruining all three out numbers coming together.   

For the last 100 draws in Texas (combined) 60 times one or more digits have repeated from the previous draw.  That is why when I was using my spreadsheet based on my 10-digit number, I listed only those combos that had 1 or 2 of the digits from the previous draw.  That works, of course, but way too many numbers to play...filters have to be used, and my filters stopped working as well as I wanted so I stopped doing that. 

Now I am doing very well and not looking at any particular numbers.  My current method is still using my 10-digit number and my spreadsheet that I designed, but I'm using only the opposite distribution as the last draw and the opposite High/Low. 

For the Texas 01/05 Midday here is what I'm talking about:

Here is the 10-digit number: 

68150-29473

If we call the first 5 digits (to the left of the "-") A, and the right side B, I will play A1-B2 (like 629, 624, etc.) or A2-B1 (like 682, 689, etc.).

I play the opposite as the last draw, so the last draw had the following 10-digit number:

15082-94736

The draw was 686 which is A1-B2.  So, I will be playing A2-B1 this time.  Sometimes doubles, and usually not pure unless it looks like a pure is due!

I also play the opposite High/Low.  Since 686 is all High, I will play 2 Low/1 High.  I don't play all High or all Low. 

All of that boils down to 16 numbers for this draw in Texas:

Here is the 10-digit number again for you to compare the numbers against the A2-B1 that I am playing this time:

68150-29473

There you have my current method!