Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What's a lottery expert?

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 12 years ago by CASH Only.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Is a lottery expert a winner?

Yes [ 15 ]  [33.33%]
No [ 30 ]  [66.67%]
Total Valid Votes [ 45 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 7 ]  
ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
Member #4416
April 22, 2004
1075 Posts
Posted: January 3, 2005, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Those who can, do. Those who can't, profess.

By the way, George (Sedertree) declared himself in a recent post to be a professional lottery player. Presumably, that means he has some special skills and knowledge to earn a living by playing the lottery games. If so, maybe he will write a line or two explaining exactly what makes one a lottery expert.

Good luck,

aye'

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
    USA
    United States
    Member #8242
    October 29, 2004
    1133 Posts
    Posted: January 4, 2005, 2:34 am - IP Logged

I have to say I agree to the two posts before me.

Justin's avatar - hatchap
      Stevens Point
      United States
      Member #6457
      August 24, 2004
      3030 Posts
      Posted: January 4, 2005, 2:42 am - IP Logged

well i would say

anyone who consistently plays and makes a profit doing so....

it could include someone

a. smart enough to produce their own system/workout that gives them good numbers

b. smart enough to use a computer program they have found to work in producing winning numbers

and even

c. smart enough to use SOMEONE elses system or numbers because they are doing good.

i would consider them an expert. because they are smart enough to do no work and copy someone else........LOL

and no one needs to quote and tear this post apart, im just playing around

i will admit to everyone right now....i am not an expert.....i dont believe, think, or act like i am....however, i am completely devoted to LISTENING, THINKING, and VISUALIZING......this helps me win.......i AM making a profit playing, however it hasnt reached any substantial heights yet.....in fact i havent won since i got back on , but i am not in red yet (from previous wins) and i havent spent very much (right now i am "chasing") wouldve hit the 24 pair today but of course my alarm doesnt go off.....goes off every morning (except when you accidently set it to PM LOL)
      Goodnight all!!!! and good luck

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

Justin's avatar - hatchap
        Stevens Point
        United States
        Member #6457
        August 24, 2004
        3030 Posts
        Posted: January 4, 2005, 2:44 am - IP Logged

My definition

Lottery expert: A person who uses WHATEVER tools necessary to produce a habit of winning more than they lose. This person would have to maintain these wins at a consistent betting. A person who bets $30 a month and wins $500 2 months later, then quits, would obviously not be an expert.....however, they might be smarter than us LOL

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
          Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: January 4, 2005, 3:53 am - IP Logged

LottosCorp

Said, what I would had said, if I had the words to.

Well said.

Justin and Peach were almost there also, WTG.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
            Member #5599
            July 13, 2004
            1192 Posts
            Posted: January 4, 2005, 9:07 am - IP Logged

Just to add a twist to this:

A lottery expert could be someone who has not spent one penny on the lottery. But, someone who works for one of the various lotteries calculating your odds and verifying that the draws are indeed random. In fact, experts might be in different diciplines. Like the history and politics of lotteries, accounting or marketing of lotteries....etc.

However for this forum, I look for someone who knows the basic mathematics and methodologies associated with odds and prediction. Wether they're a black belt or a brown belt is determined by the depth of their knowledge.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

USA
              United States
              Member #8242
              October 29, 2004
              1133 Posts
              Posted: January 4, 2005, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

... at the same time, a lottery "expert" does not have to be "rich". Their motive may be greater than just money.

In another thread, I saw how a software maker out of the blue, speaks somewhat about his financial expenses outside of the lottery world, which shows his insecurity, and I believe to a certain degree, the intelligence behind his software.

United States
                Member #60
                October 28, 2001
                455 Posts
                Posted: January 4, 2005, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

RJoh,

I take it, you have some insight as to what that individuals financial situation may be lol. Ok enough here. Rjoh speaks his mind and that is wonderful. I would like each and everyone of you to tell me:

(1). Why you are not winning more often or atleast everyday on the Pick3 and Pick4. That means I  want to know what you are not doing and what you are doing to make those wins possible.

(2). I want to know where you are placing your arguments in regards to your projects and how intense you are at following up and testing your arguments.

(3). I want to know if you're at the creative level of your work or are you expanding on someone elses?

(4). I want to know why you think winning the Daily Numbers Pick3 & Pick4 in your State, is pure luck? Because now, you have the opportunity to find out that for a long time, you have been the Lottery Experts right here on this forum!

(5). What did the Lottery do that you did not do in regards to the drawing? Define it.

When I encounter the term-phrase "The Philosophy Of Winning", I am directed at the mindset and belief system of that individual not, building up on your statistics or your invention of a better wheeling system. (Yuk!) There are devices in your work that are hindering you from winning. That is why I always have been down on quick-fix answers to complex questions and then referred to as systems. Oh sure, they just a bunch of numbers!...Ohhh! Nooo! They're Not! Just a bunch of numbers.

Behind those numbers are faces that very few of you here can see. What is in question here is your willingness to tap your minds-eye and be done with it so you can get on with winning your daily drawings.

Now Mr. RJoh, I know people who are great with 1000 piece board puzzles, people with impressive blackjack skills and they win very often as well. The last time I was in Atlantic City, I got swamped on the one-arm bandits. I am surrounded by people who call themselves Chess Masters and have claimed to have defeated their Computer Chess Games. I have a relative who is a Bingo Queen and that is because she wins a lot. (Very Lucky) This past Thanksgiving, I was in contact with a gentleman who train people (Couples) at Pinochle and they fly in from all over the world to learn his playing methods. My point is, the Lottery is not a Sport, it's a game; a game to be won as well as, lossed. ($) To win it, will require a certain type of insight that you will have no choice but, to allow yourself to intake that insight and register in your minds eye. This is not to offset or insult anyone.

A Lottery Expert is going to have that knowledge of Definition and Description in their program. Those people are here and now that I have you right here on the issue, a Lottery Expert is not an employee at any Lottery Office. I, refuse to give them any credit along those lines. I assure you, they cannot tell you how to win your States drawing. In fact you can tell them what's coming next and you would have a better approximation than they would. The philosphy of winning begins with examining your view as to methods that win. Also, I will not buy into that pencil-paper ordeal where you follow a method and then when the winning stops, it's time to try something else. There are some powerful arguments where each mode of thought fits with the other.

I am left with the impression that when some of your quick-fix programs don't produce, you slam your terminals on the ground lol. Well I have a remedy for all of you. The encapsulation of the whole numbers environment. Remember, I said: numbers environment. Everything that is related (1). to your program or application and (2). Everything that is related to the lottery drawings. Deal with it. Write it down and stay focused on it. It will serve well, as you close in on what works. Then, you will know for sure who that Lottery Expert is.

Also, that Lottery Expert is going to be one who is heavily involed (knowledge wise) in U.S., Asian, European and African History and Warfare because, his/her programs are going to reflect or impact his/her reasoning. (Mind-Eye.)

lottoscorp...  

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19903 Posts
                  Posted: January 4, 2005, 8:55 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by lottoscorp on January 4, 2005

RJoh,

I take it, you have some insight as to what that individuals financial situation may be lol............................... 

A Lottery Expert is going to have that knowledge of Definition and Description in their program. Those people are here and now that I have you right here on the issue, a Lottery Expert is not an employee at any Lottery Office. I, refuse to give them any credit along those lines. I assure you, they cannot tell you how to win your States drawing. In fact you can tell them what's coming next and you would have a better approximation than they would.  lottoscorp...  

lottoscorp, when I posted

Reminds me of a phase I heard a lot when I was a child many years ago,
                  "If he knows so much, why ain't he rich."

I was just referring to something I heard often when I was young.  As I've gotten older, I've learned that a person's wealth in no indication of his knowledge.  As a matter of fact, a wealthy guy once told me that he really didn't know a lot so he hired knowledgeable people that knew what he didn't.

I think states do have knowledgeable people (lottery experts) to make sure their games are entertaining for the players and profitable for the states.  Such experts probably would never spend a lot trying to beat the lottery because they would know it would be financially impossible if they have done their jobs.  I'm no lottery expert so I will continue to work on my system and hope I get lucky one of these days.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

East Jordan, MI
                    United States
                    Member #2
                    June 1, 2001
                    675 Posts
                    Posted: January 5, 2005, 2:06 am - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by ayenowitall on January 3, 2005

Those who can, do. Those who can't, profess.

By the way, George (Sedertree) declared himself in a recent post to be a professional lottery player. Presumably, that means he has some special skills and knowledge to earn a living by playing the lottery games. If so, maybe he will write a line or two explaining exactly what makes one a lottery expert.

Good luck,

aye'

IMO....

A Lottery Expert/Professional would have to be a person that can produce a testable theory or method based on reldvent mathematics. I myself have created filters and methods for the Pick-3 and Pick-4. Do you know who created/discovered the Sum Total Filter? Do you know who created/discovered the E/O and H/L Filters? How about Root Sums?

The world will forever know that I created/discovered the Spike/Trough Filter, Sister Sums and the soon to be unveiled Folded Sum Filter.....

A Professional Lottery Player on the other hand. Is someone who can take that theory or method and produce a profit from the game of choice. Anything less would qualify that person as a gambler.

Gamblers don't care about understanding the mathematics involved. They believe it's all random and "follow the yellow quick-pick road". Hoping that someday "Lady Luck" will smile down upon them with a win that offsets their losses.

(I hope I don't offend here) I myself use quick-picks for games like Mega Millions. Only because the mathematics are too complex.

More importantly I think, is that a viable theory or method should work ALL OF THE TIME. If it doesn't, then you should ask yourself two important questions.

1. Why doesn't it work?

2. What can be done to tweak it?

I don't take stock in theories or methods that have no basis in mathematics. There are many and I don't wish to point a finger at them. You'll have to judge them for yourself.
                      ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
                      Member #4416
                      April 22, 2004
                      1075 Posts
                      Posted: January 5, 2005, 4:59 am - IP Logged

Sedertree,

Thank you for a lucid response.

I'm a jackpot player, so with the many millions of possible outcomes, I don't expect that any method of play should work every single time. On the other hand, I actually do find myself asking those two important questions as I grind out my next set of number selections after each drawing. Patience and persistence have to be key elements in any winning strategy for jackpot games because the enormity and complexity of those games pretty much defy consistency and immediate results.

I do believe it's possible to crack the jackpot games through a combination of luck, skill, and persistence over time. I'm not quite ready to resign myself to playing Quick Picks. I think it's better to exercise some control as opposed to leaving it all to luck. Using whatever knowledge and skills we do have puts us in a position to cash in on the opportunity when luck does come our way.

Good luck,

aye'

kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
                        Virginia
                        United States
                        Member #1712
                        June 20, 2003
                        1549 Posts
                        Posted: January 5, 2005, 9:59 am - IP Logged

-One who is very skillful or well informed in some special field-

My opinion on this, is one who can "hit" 3 or more number's in every game.

That to me, would be an "expert."

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

United States
                          Member #60
                          October 28, 2001
                          455 Posts
                          Posted: January 5, 2005, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

RJoh,

You make a good point. I entered this thing over 25 years ago and like many others, I set my sights on winning the numbers. In 1985 I purchased my first RNG Software from a developer near Redmond, Washington. My system was a Laser Computer with a 5.25 floppy. I ran the software in that computer and it did what all other (later) RNG programs are doing now. (With the exception of the frills and thrills.) I did manage a win from it but, I knew that the picture for winning the pick3 & Pick4 were much greater. But, where do I begin and what should I start with?...Hmmn. That brought me on a course on how to find the best way to process that information from a conversion standpoint then, interact with that info in a descriptive manner and then build upon that info.

The Lottery Officials and Technicians are no more than social money politicians. The Lottery Experts are people employed at the Corporations who develops and manages the On-line games. On the otherside of that coin, a Lottery Expert simply wins lotteries...A heck of a lot! Not all lottery experts are employed by those corporations. That is why I was able to give Remote Viewers some collective targets to aim at. Each independently and privately. The experience was similar to locking in on Satellites, then playing musical-signals lol.

I can clearly see that the vision here, is missing. (Speaking of vision, where's Visiondude?) As abstract as my projects were from the conventional means of play, I found that by staying away from programs and projects lacking thought and input I was able to view the drawings in categorized modes of limited-countering-motion (Referring to numbers parity appearance) and the shape and builds of numbers by position lol. However, we know that  is not the real argument lol. The real argument RJoh is, what is coming next? Now it appears to me, a Lottery Expert will know the answer to that one. Someone, who can jump right into the mix on that one. Someone who WILLFULLY wins lotteries EVERYDAY!

Now lets take a look at The Ohio Pick3. I would like to know what is going on with the Ohio Pick3. Where do I begin? One thing for sure, I think a Lottery Expert is going to need to know what happened the day or drawing before and that Lottery Expert will be processing that info in a manner that he/she best can measure their icons of detailed indentification. Lets see what's next ? Oh yes, place and position. It doesn't really matter where the numbers ended up in the drawings before; what should matter is, what type of combo (Define) that was, Lets see what else a Lottery Expert should know. Whether that combo has repeated back to back (History) in a midday or evening drawing and if so, what that can possibly mean. 

You know what a Lottery Expert is, someone educated in the multiple yet limited drawing habits of any lottery based on the limitations that are found in the frame work of any on-line game by its outer design's, appearance. By adopting and adapting to such frame works, the Lottery Expert should know that lotteries drawing signature is similar to a music sheet with the scales missing regardless of, its Generators. Imagine the Lottery Expert attacking the drawings with a sporadic assault of 64 combinations within playing range and scope all because he/she missed the day before.

Rjoh, I was fortunate to meet that individual and she also had to convince me that there wasn't a Santa Clause in the mix. Ohio seems to be running Singles and Doubles this week. Why don't we see what that Lottery Expert recomends. Now keep in mind, I do not claim to be a Lottery Expert. I just happen to know what make up that individual is going to have and what that individual is capable of doing:

[014], [019], [064], [069], [514], [519], [564], [569]

[114], [119], [164], [169], [614], [619], [664], [669]

I will admitt that those Generated drawings can really be something. I would like to see what Ohio does with this one?

lottoscorp ...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19903 Posts
                            Posted: January 5, 2005, 5:13 pm - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by lottoscorp on January 5, 2005

RJoh,

You make a good point............................The Lottery Experts are people employed at the Corporations who develops and manages the On-line games. On the otherside of that coin, a Lottery Expert simply wins lotteries...A heck of a lot!.....................................  Now lets take a look at The Ohio Pick3. I would like to know what is going on with the Ohio Pick3.................................

lottoscorp ...

I seldom play the pick3/4 games, I don't like their daily format.  I prefer the games with 3-4 days between drawings.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

USA
                              United States
                              Member #8242
                              October 29, 2004
                              1133 Posts
                              Posted: January 5, 2005, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

I don't play Pick 3 or 4 either.