Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Parsing

Topic closed. 91 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Sedertree.

Page 5 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
East Jordan, MI
United States
Member #2
June 1, 2001
675 Posts
Posted: February 1, 2005, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Just sitting here at work now and thought that last part may have sounded presumtious of me.  If so please disregard.

Full source of your hard work might not be something you want to go passing out to every Tom, Dick or Harry you meet on Lotterypost, regardless of how well intended.  Again, my apologies for suggesting it.

I know this may draw fire from pro-open source folks.

Golgo13's avatar - Goolag
    Orange County, New York
    United States
    Member #140
    March 10, 2002
    6925 Posts
    Posted: February 2, 2005, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Hello Sedertree, its been quite a while since i played around with the Matrix system 1.5

I only use the "graph" info to find me a digit that is more likely to show in one of the 3 positions. I do that by looking for a certain pattern the line makes on the graph itself. For instance, for New York the digit 7 in position 3 has that line pattern that i'm talking about. Now i know one digit in one position that will possibly show will not win us any money but what i do is play front pairs/ back pairs. And possibly having the knowledge of one digit that will show out of a pair is an edge that we definitely need. Anyway, what i wanted to know is:

Are you taking the graph function completely out of the new version or will there be a choice of which one to use (graph/chart)?

Thanks and keep up the good work!

The Panther hunts for more!

East Jordan, MI
      United States
      Member #2
      June 1, 2001
      675 Posts
      Posted: February 2, 2005, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

Hi Golgo,

Here is a screenshot of the new chart. Pardon the mess at the top, I'm still stacking arrays.

East Jordan, MI
        United States
        Member #2
        June 1, 2001
        675 Posts
        Posted: February 2, 2005, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

From the chart above you can see at a glance that the 0 and 7 are below the expected probability in the second position. 1, 4, 5, 6 and 9 have hit at the expected probability. And 2, 3, 8 have hit more than the expected probability in the second position.

The number of draws you can analyse goes from 1 draw, to as many as are in your drawfile. I'm working on the algorithms to increase the speed at which the graphics are drawn when you decide to chart the whole drawfile.

Personally, I think less is more when working with frequencies. As you can see, there is no more need to decipher the lines that were present in the old graph. One glance will give you all the info you need to know to make an informed decision of what to play in a certain position. Hope you like the improvements.

This was for the Michigan Midday. The winning number hasn't been posted yet.

East Jordan, MI
          United States
          Member #2
          June 1, 2001
          675 Posts
          Posted: February 2, 2005, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

The Midday Number here in Michigan was, drum roll please......

5-0-8

Whoooo Hoooooo

"I love it when a plan comes together"

Hannibal - (The A-Team)

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #4924
            June 3, 2004
            5896 Posts
            Posted: February 2, 2005, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

George,

Give yourself a couple of slaps on the back and atta-a-boys. Remember, though just 1 aw-s--t takes away 4 atta-a- boys. Thought, I would toss a little humor your way. Seriously, now what kind of time frame, for releasing your new version?

Carbob

East Jordan, MI
              United States
              Member #2
              June 1, 2001
              675 Posts
              Posted: February 2, 2005, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

Carbob,

I'm optimistic that I should have it ready for, at least, beta-testing in a few months.

Remember that I'm working on it after work most of the time.  Usually until 3-4am in the morning.  Also weekends when I'm not splitting the computer time with my wife and daughter.  Which is a good thing since I need a break sometimes to collect my thoughts as I ponder the next direction in which to go.

I have a lot of awesome ideas that I would like to see happen.  I suppose I should change my signature to something BASF uses:

Bayesoft Technologies; We didn't invent lottery prediction software, we made it better. LOL

Golgo13's avatar - Goolag
                Orange County, New York
                United States
                Member #140
                March 10, 2002
                6925 Posts
                Posted: February 4, 2005, 10:02 am - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by Sedertree on February 2, 2005

From the chart above you can see at a glance that the 0 and 7 are below the expected probability in the second position. 1, 4, 5, 6 and 9 have hit at the expected probability. And 2, 3, 8 have hit more than the expected probability in the second position.

The number of draws you can analyse goes from 1 draw, to as many as are in your drawfile. I'm working on the algorithms to increase the speed at which the graphics are drawn when you decide to chart the whole drawfile.

Personally, I think less is more when working with frequencies. As you can see, there is no more need to decipher the lines that were present in the old graph. One glance will give you all the info you need to know to make an informed decision of what to play in a certain position. Hope you like the improvements.

This was for the Michigan Midday. The winning number hasn't been posted yet.

Thanks sedertree!

The Panther hunts for more!

East Jordan, MI
                  United States
                  Member #2
                  June 1, 2001
                  675 Posts
                  Posted: February 6, 2005, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Friends,

Just wanted to update this thread before I get back to work on SMWS.

Last night I finished stacking the arrays to 100 in each column. If you happen to analyze a drawfile with digit frequencies greater than one-hundred, ie; complete drawfiles. You can mouseover the digits at the bottom of the chart and the tooltip will give you an exact frequency count. At larger frequencies; the color-coded "bars", although beyond the scope of the histogram, still show the correct color coding.

Today I am working on coding the extra stacks that I added to the histogram. This will take awhile as there are thousands of lines of code to make this work. Thanking God for "Copy/Paste" right now. I'll experiment with using loops to populate the arrays. If it works, I'll save many hours of programming, as well as keeping code to a minimum and increasing speed in one shot. Even though I'll have to re-code what I'm using right now.

I've added a status bar to the bottom of the form. It will have a current status indicator which shows what the chart is analyzing at the moment. Also there are separate status boxes populated with Cold(Due), Hot(Biased) and Normal(Expected) digits from the drawfile.

Hope to get a lot done today.

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                    United States
                    Member #4924
                    June 3, 2004
                    5896 Posts
                    Posted: February 6, 2005, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

George, thanks for keeping us posted.

Carbob

East Jordan, MI
                      United States
                      Member #2
                      June 1, 2001
                      675 Posts
                      Posted: February 10, 2005, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Curious on how the majority would like the digits represented;

Right now they are listed as....

<Green> Overdue: (Below Probability)

<Red>    Biased: (Above Probability)

<Blue>    Normal: (At Probability)

Color isn't important but I would like to know if the nomenclature is correct.

Would you prefer: Cold, Hot, Warm instead of Overdue, Biased, Normal.... Or just a renaming of the latter.  Trying to make this as easy to understand as possible.

Input is appreciated.

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5896 Posts
                        Posted: February 10, 2005, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

cold, hot, warm 

The colors you have George are good.

Carbob 

East Jordan, MI
                          United States
                          Member #2
                          June 1, 2001
                          675 Posts
                          Posted: February 11, 2005, 1:14 am - IP Logged

Carbob,

Thanks for the input....

For awhile there I thought I was going to have to change them to;

Don't Care

So What

Shut Up

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                            Wisconsin
                            United States
                            Member #1303
                            March 27, 2003
                            1508 Posts
                            Posted: February 12, 2005, 9:48 pm - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by Sedertree on February 10, 2005

Curious on how the majority would like the digits represented;

Right now they are listed as....

<Green> Overdue: (Below Probability)

<Red>    Biased: (Above Probability)

<Blue>    Normal: (At Probability)

Color isn't important but I would like to know if the nomenclature is correct.

Would you prefer: Cold, Hot, Warm instead of Overdue, Biased, Normal.... Or just a renaming of the latter.  Trying to make this as easy to understand as possible.

Input is appreciated.

Overdue, Due and Warm.  Just my 2 cents worth George.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

East Jordan, MI
                              United States
                              Member #2
                              June 1, 2001
                              675 Posts
                              Posted: February 13, 2005, 2:47 am - IP Logged

Thanks Badger,

Here is another problem that popped up tonight. Procedure is too large. I don't know how I'm going to make a For..Next loop for the arrays. I'll need help from the fellow programmers for this.

Private Sub PopBar0_Click()

Label3.ToolTipText = txtCount0.Text

'Digit "0"

If Val(txtCount0) = 1 Then Picture1(0).Visible = True

If Val(txtCount0) = 1 Then Exit Sub

If Val(txtCount0) = 2 Then Picture1(0).Visible = True

If Val(txtCount0) = 2 Then Picture2(0).Visible = True

If Val(txtCount0) = 2 Then Exit Sub

If Val(txtCount0) = 3 Then Picture1(0).Visible = True

If Val(txtCount0) = 3 Then Picture2(0).Visible = True

If Val(txtCount0) = 3 Then Picture3(0).Visible = True

If Val(txtCount0) = 3 Then Exit Sub

If Val(txtCount0) = 4 Then Picture1(0).Visible = True

If Val(txtCount0) = 4 Then Picture2(0).Visible = True

If Val(txtCount0) = 4 Then Picture3(0).Visible = True

If Val(txtCount0) = 4 Then Picture4(0).Visible = True

If Val(txtCount0) = 4 Then Exit Sub

If Val(txtCount0) = 5 Then Picture1(0).Visible = True

If Val(txtCount0) = 5 Then Picture2(0).Visible = True

If Val(txtCount0) = 5 Then Picture3(0).Visible = True

If Val(txtCount0) = 5 Then Picture4(0).Visible = True

If Val(txtCount0) = 5 Then Picture5(0).Visible = True

If Val(txtCount0) = 5 Then Exit Sub

Trying to show up to Picture100(0)