Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Parsing

Topic closed. 91 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Sedertree.

Page 7 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Developer's avatar - logo2 small.jpg
Somerset
United Kingdom
Member #9710
December 17, 2004
184 Posts
Posted: February 25, 2005, 8:53 am - IP Logged

This will be in LSA v4, I have about 70 diffrent graphs and charts showing everything I can think off

East Jordan, MI
    United States
    Member #2
    June 1, 2001
    675 Posts
    Posted: February 25, 2005, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

I have to agree that a short-term draw history will yield better short-term results.

Long-Term Stats just reinforces what we already know through the use of probability.  Nothing to learn, or use, there to our advantage.  eg; That Assorted (No-Match) Numbers hit with greater frequency (Pick-3).  Duh!!

I have some other useful knowledge that I can't divulge on this forum without killing the goose.

Anyhoo!!  I like the proggie screenshots.  Is that the MS Chart Control in the lower pic?  Probably not....

I have to get back to programming this weekend.  Been busy with researching aquarium stuff.  We "inherited" a ten gallon and picked up a freebie fifteen from someone at work.  Also we are now getting a twenty-nine from my in-laws.

But what I really want is a one-hundred fifteen or one-hundred thirty-five gallon.  I may have to travel down/out of state to pick it up though as shipping charges are outrageous.

http://glasscages.com/?sAction=ViewPicture&lPictID=90