Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howards books

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Greg.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
hosni's avatar - hosni
Escondido, CA
United States
Member #70
December 31, 2001
12796 Posts
Posted: January 22, 2005, 8:21 am - IP Logged
Quote: Originally posted by Maverick on January 21, 2005

Chief, cool, Ill be looking for those wheels.

Maverick, Peters wheels from Sweden supposed to be real good. Give him a looksee.

http://www.algonet.se/~peteros/

Platinum John in Escondido, CA

Retired Grumman Aerospace Corporation F-14 Tomcat AVIONICS Field Engineer Extraordinaire

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23273 Posts
    Posted: January 22, 2005, 8:31 am - IP Logged

Platinum John:  Thanks for the link.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

hosni's avatar - hosni
      Escondido, CA
      United States
      Member #70
      December 31, 2001
      12796 Posts
      Posted: January 22, 2005, 9:19 am - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by Todd on January 22, 2005

Platinum John:  Thanks for the link.

You are welcome.

Retired Grumman Aerospace Corporation F-14 Tomcat AVIONICS Field Engineer Extraordinaire

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
        USA
        United States
        Member #8242
        October 29, 2004
        1133 Posts
        Posted: January 22, 2005, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

hosni, thanx for the link too. If anyone else has information about other good wheels, drop it at LP. I may be a Gail Howard fan, but I am not exclusively stuck on her products

hosni's avatar - hosni
          Escondido, CA
          United States
          Member #70
          December 31, 2001
          12796 Posts
          Posted: January 22, 2005, 11:44 pm - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by Maverick on January 22, 2005

hosni, thanx for the link too. If anyone else has information about other good wheels, drop it at LP. I may be a Gail Howard fan, but I am not exclusively stuck on her products

You are welcome Maverick. Also Joe Roberts of Lottery Director software has some good free wheels,  http://www.ldir.com/

Platinum John in warm and wonderful Escondido, CA

USA
            United States
            Member #8242
            October 29, 2004
            1133 Posts
            Posted: January 23, 2005, 1:44 am - IP Logged

I'm not that close to buying a wheel system, but LottoSync looks good. No offense.

United States
              Member #119
              February 19, 2002
              527 Posts
              Posted: January 23, 2005, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

I find Gail Howard's Lottery Master Guide to be quite fine in conjunction with the manual to her Advantage Plus software.

What I find particularly valuable about Gail Howard is that she teaches you to recognize and identify PATTERNS.  Once you get skilled at this, you can apprehend or "anticipate" where the pattern might be for the next drawing.  I have consistently won small prizes using her Chart #4 on the PA 6/38 game as a result.  One small example among many: the 6/38 game averages 1.6 adjacent numbers.  The Chart shows unmistakable patterns.  Even when I use it when I am in a hurry (I work 2 jobs), I do ok.

I don't have much faith in anybody's wheels because I believe that recognizing number patterns is infintely more valuable, especially in regard to her Chart #4.  I'm not saying wheels are not a valid strategy, just that I prefer developing skill at apprehending and "predicting" or anticipating number patterns.

USA
                United States
                Member #8242
                October 29, 2004
                1133 Posts
                Posted: January 23, 2005, 8:41 pm - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by Greg on January 23, 2005

I have consistently won small prizes using her Chart #4 on the PA 6/38 game as a result.

Way to go bro. Hopefully one of those small prizes will pay for the jackpot someday! 
                  Pretoria
                  South Africa
                  Member #6062
                  August 4, 2004
                  54 Posts
                  Posted: January 24, 2005, 10:32 am - IP Logged

Todd,

When and where will the "best" wheels be put on Lottery Post.

Also, who will post these wheels?

Cheers,

Datenda

Tata Syndicate Boss

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                    roseville, MI
                    United States
                    Member #5980
                    July 30, 2004
                    18205 Posts
                    Posted: January 24, 2005, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Thank You

Mad ALL IN!Mad

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23273 Posts
                      Posted: January 24, 2005, 10:57 am - IP Logged
                      Quote: Originally posted by Datenda on January 24, 2005

Todd,

When and where will the "best" wheels be put on Lottery Post.

Also, who will post these wheels?

Cheers,

Datenda

I have lots of the code completed, but I'm still working on a few things.  I added a few concepts that will extend the time until implementation for another week or two (depending on how much time I can devote to coding over the next week).

When I implement the wheels there will be an announcement, which will indicate exactly where to find the wheels.  But I don't think you'll have a problem finding them, because I will have a whole new section of the web site devoted to wheels.

In keeping with the rest of Lottery Post, there will be some functionality that is available to everyone, and some functionality accessible by Gold and Platinum (premium) members only.  You can find out more about Gold and Platinum memberships by clicking  Premium Memberships in the left nav area.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                        Clarksville
                        United States
                        Member #487
                        July 15, 2002
                        17638 Posts
                        Posted: January 29, 2005, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

The only complaint I have about Gail Howard's wheels is that they are too loose.  You can wind up playing lots of lines and get nothing..however, if u learn to recognize pairs and followers..u can just use any wheel..

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

USA
                          United States
                          Member #8242
                          October 29, 2004
                          1133 Posts
                          Posted: January 29, 2005, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Thanx for the info LOL

United States
                            Member #119
                            February 19, 2002
                            527 Posts
                            Posted: January 30, 2005, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi Everybody,

In a 1/23/05 post (above) I talked about how I use Gail's Chart #4 to pick my numbers.  Well last night in the PA 6/38 (Lucky For Life) game I did it again.  I had the last 4 of the winning six numbers picked using (not a wheel) but this chart! 

What the chart shows are patterns and her Lottery Master Guide and manual accompanying the software explain how you can identify and apprehend or approximate those patterns for number selection.  (No, I am not getting a kickback or royalty for every system she sells, in case you are wondering).

I've read almost everything Gail Howard has ever written.  Nowhere do I remember reading that she guarantees any jackpots nor that her system is "the best".  Instead, over and over again she illustrates her strategies and techniques with examples.  And unlike the hundreds of people (on and off the net) who are selling THEIR own systems, she is the only one who collects and documents winners who used her strategies (and provided proof) to achieve their win.  (As much as luck is involved, a win is also an achievement in my book!)

Is she saying you are guaranteed to win?  No!  Is she saying you WILL win?  No! 

But what she is saying is this: one, study what is probable or likely to happen based on what has happened in the game you are playing (as illustrated by Chart #4); two, applying her strategies you can identify what the likely or probable patterns are in the game you play.  That's what I did to pick 4 out of the winning 6 numbers last night.  True, it was "only" a $40. dollar win, but it was thrilling because of the thinking that went into it studying her chart and how that thinking, based on her strategies, confirmed the truth of what the patterns might yield and in this case, did yield.  (Incidentally, I spent no more than 4-6 minutes studying it before I selected my numbers last night).

I wish the Gail bashing would stop that I read here.  I get a regular newsletter from a gentleman who has won a lot of money with his numerous systems.  He even shows you his ticket and the check from the state lottery he plays!  God bless him.  But what we are not told is how much money he spent altogether to get his win.  Plus, a lot of his systems are actually wheels that require a large number of tickets to be played.  I'm not knocking him, I'm just saying that that does not work for me or my budget.  I'm not knocking wheeling either but I'm more into patterns because believe it or not, in randomness and chaos there are patterns that emerge, are discernible, and can be "apprehended".  In that sense, picking numbers is a skill that can (and should be) be honed.  That seems to be for me a more efficient use of my time, energy, skill, and money.  But notice I said "for me".  I don't know what works for you!  I'd like to know so I can learn from you.

With Gail's chart #4 (not her wheels), I play anywhere from 3-7 tickets at a time.  I obviously haven't won "the big one" yet!  But this pattern business is fun for me.  It makes me think that I'm gonna beat capitalism.  These small wins keep me going.  It's fun.  Besides, although I can't spend a lot of money on tickets, I can't afford NOT to hedge what money I DO spend playing to the probabilities revealed by the patterns.