Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Thank You, Everyone

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Todd.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23259 Posts
Posted: January 19, 2005, 10:17 am - IP Logged

CalifDude,

Any chance we could get you to post a series of Blackjack tips in the Gaming forum? 

I love Blackjack, and have been pretty successful at it, but I would really be interested in anything you could offer from a pro's perspective.

In particular, I am always looking for different betting systems, and learning how other people choose how/when to raise their bets and how/when to take profits.

Also, playing styles; sticking to strict rules vs. going with your gut; playing mutliple hands vs. on hand; seating position; etc.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Poway CA (San Diego County)
    United States
    Member #3489
    January 25, 2004
    14120 Posts
    Posted: January 19, 2005, 10:34 am - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by Todd on January 19, 2005

CalifDude,

Any chance we could get you to post a series of Blackjack tips in the Gaming forum? 

I love Blackjack, and have been pretty successful at it, but I would really be interested in anything you could offer from a pro's perspective.

In particular, I am always looking for different betting systems, and learning how other people choose how/when to raise their bets and how/when to take profits.

Also, playing styles; sticking to strict rules vs. going with your gut; playing mutliple hands vs. on hand; seating position; etc.

Todd,

I will consider it.  When I teach how to win at Blackjack, I charge for it, so giving it away free...I don't know!

I will say that I do NOT teach counting or any "system".  I teach "basic strategy", money management, and when to quit (winning or losing).

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23259 Posts
      Posted: January 19, 2005, 10:36 am - IP Logged

OK, if you don't want to give away your secrets on the forum, I understand and support that.

Anyone else who's interested, please feel free to start a discussion in the Gaming forum; I'd love to participate in some discussions centered on Blackjack, or Craps, or any other games!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!