Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

an idea for todd

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 12 years ago by MADDOG10.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
Member #2338
September 17, 2003
2063 Posts
Posted: January 19, 2005, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

I was wondering if you could get representatives from different state lotteries here from time to time. This site is getting to be important and it would be nice to get some feedback to the different lotteries.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23260 Posts
    Posted: January 19, 2005, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I agree.  There are actually several industry folks that browse the forums here, but for the most part they seem reluctant to join the discussions.  Too bad.  I'll bet the players would think very highly of those who participate.

One notable exception was Chuck Strutt (Executive Director of MUSL), who engaged in an interesting discussion about random numbers.

(Chuck is one of my favorite industry people, because he not not "above" speaking with regular players, and is in fact very thoughtful.)

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
      Beautiful Florida
      United States
      Member #5709
      July 18, 2004
      20108 Posts
      Posted: January 19, 2005, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

it would be interesting if some lottery officials would get involved in some of the forums here at lp. i believe that most of the lottery officials really don't have the intestinal fortitude to look any further than their nose, for fear of ruffling some feathers, so to speak. i'm not saying their aren't some who do get involved with the public on issues about their own lottery, and rightfully so they should. most do not get involved though because i guess they're not in tune with the betting public.......  just my opinion.!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "