Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

10 Second Prizes in Washington

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 12 years ago by biglooooser.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19826 Posts
Posted: January 23, 2005, 5:34 pm - IP Logged
Quote: Originally posted by LckyLary on January 23, 2005

I joined this forum specifically because........................I want to help you all maybe try to figure out how those numbers got picked.

I have a system that I use on all the games I play in multiple states. I have won as recently as Tuesday AND Wednesday.. I got 3 of 5 on the Mega on 2 tickets and the bonus on a third ticket. Plus a Pickit on Wednesday. That was FOUR winning tickets in 2 days!!!...................I won't even sell this system because for one thing I change it FREQUENTLY..........

But, if I were him, I would be afraid to sell or give out the secret because one thing we DON'T want is 10,000 people hitting the lower-5 because the Lottery at some point is allowed to pay less than $175K if too many people win! i.e. if you had numbers you KNOW are going to win, why just give most of it away to strangers? .................

If you are really interested in sharing your secrets with the rest of us, you can post your picks on the prediction board.  Welcome to Lottery Post.

Good luck.
RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
    Member #379
    June 5, 2002
    11296 Posts
    Posted: January 24, 2005, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Good for him.

United States
      Member #10720
      January 23, 2005
      933 Posts
      Posted: January 25, 2005, 1:15 am - IP Logged

I will sometimes give predictions especially on games in other states. If they help people win and they thank me, then I'll put more. If I were to win something in the millions of dollars I would consider selling or even giving out my program and methods, and only if it were stable enough over a long time period - it still keeps changing... but if I won enough that I didn't need to win again then I'd consider. One thing I don't want (beside 10000 winners on one Lotto jackpot) is when the # doesn't come out to hear a lot of complaining.

I am still trying to figure out the "Seattle Algorithm". Obviously it's 2 numbers better than what I am using at least in that one instance!

Greenwich, CT
        United States
        Member #4793
        May 24, 2004
        1822 Posts
        Posted: January 25, 2005, 6:39 am - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by LckyLary on January 25, 2005

I will sometimes give predictions especially on games in other states. If they help people win and they thank me, then I'll put more. If I were to win something in the millions of dollars I would consider selling or even giving out my program and methods, and only if it were stable enough over a long time period - it still keeps changing... but if I won enough that I didn't need to win again then I'd consider. One thing I don't want (beside 10000 winners on one Lotto jackpot) is when the # doesn't come out to hear a lot of complaining.

I am still trying to figure out the "Seattle Algorithm". Obviously it's 2 numbers better than what I am using at least in that one instance!

Why don't you join the Pigskin and MM Challenges on this jackpot post?  You would be a welcome addition.
          Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23266 Posts
          Posted: January 25, 2005, 8:46 am - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by LckyLary on January 23, 2005

....He's 68 years old. I don't know how good he is with computers so I am guessing his algo is 1. pencil and paper or 2. he bought a system or program or 3. there is some non-statistical (phases of the moon, etc.??) element.....

I wouldn't be too sure of that (good with computers).  There are a number of people over 68 years old here who do very well with their computer.

I really liked how the big winner made a point to say how he liked playing at one particular store because the agent would hand him his playslips and tickets, rather than throwing them on the counter.  He seems like a nice guy.

BTW, welcome to Lottery Post, I'm looking forward to seeing your posts regarding Mega Millions and Powerball.  Both of those games are very popular here, so you're in good company.

Definitely join the challange threads for both Powerball and Mega Millions, and give the predictions board a try.  I think you'll like how it automatically checks all your numbers against the actual results, and keeps detailed statistics on your predictions (and compares your predictions to the other players).

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
            Member #379
            June 5, 2002
            11296 Posts
            Posted: January 25, 2005, 9:36 am - IP Logged

Seattle? I prefer "Walla Walla" myself.

United States
              Member #10720
              January 23, 2005
              933 Posts
              Posted: January 26, 2005, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

I don't mean the "good with computers" thing as insulting..  I'm just trying to figure out more ideas about what he used (or didn't use) and whether he could sell it even if he wanted to. I know people in that age range that are familiar with computers but because they grew up without them they don't get as deep and they don't write their own programs. In order to sell his system it would have to be in a form that anyone could pick up and use and everything pretty much automated. And it would have to be his own creation.. the story was too vague. If it were me, I would at least say that "I wrote my own program to do this."

Meantime I will keep improving my algo's.

Lakewood
                United States
                Member #7327
                September 30, 2004
                92 Posts
                Posted: February 18, 2005, 1:12 am - IP Logged

Guess who's back in town its me Bigloooser.

Since I live in Washington

Look what I found, what do you all think of this, this was on the internet for 2 days then it was gone!

---------------------------------

I have only one thing to say abot the man who won the 10 times, it was rigged!

TrUst me it is only a matter of time before the whole thing is cracked wide opeN! You all are going to read about it, hear about it on the nightly news!

The lottery is rigged in Washington State big time! Other than having a firend who worked for the lottery commision for 5 years and told me EVERYTHING how they deCietfully operate their system.

Washington State no longer broadcasts the drawing,

No longer video tapes the drawing and

No longer has a viewing audious in the studio.

"budject cuts" they telL the public! Sure!

There are aproximately 8 million pEople in Washington State, these people are mostly gullible to what is happening to say the least.

I feel sad very sad for them almost tragedy sad for them!

They truely believe that because the possess a ticket on their person they are going to win!

The Washington lottery is the BIGGEST scam since the Pensylvania scam!

THEY ABSOLUTLY LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING!

Think about it, why else would they pull it from the viewing audience so that all the people in Washington State have to take their word for it!

There are 3 individuals who are operating the Lottery in Washington. They are not trustworthy!

Even the new Govenor is involved, this is why they botched up the voting boxes, misplaced them rather!

The lady on the phone that you hear is in on it bigtime!

The security is in on it big time,

Becasue there is no drawing people!!!

They dont even run the machine anymore!  

They just take the MegaMillion numbers and then give numbers that come up close to it!

THAT IS AN INSIDE SCOOP FOR YOU ALL!

Its got all the people chasing a carrot on a stick,no one ever wins here, and those who do are all part of it!

Unless they let someone innocent win, no one wins!

Check out their new lottery site, they have even changed that! to cover up their criminal acts. 

Yet I have with my 100 man team a copy of the old ones and they really goofed big time people!

I would love for them to come against me, We have several copies of their old records

And several on the inside

It is going to be aired all over Washington Soon!

Its all coming out in the open soon people!

get ready!

We hope they are reading this right now! Try me Lottery Commision and see you in court! 

I want the whole viewing audience to see this one.

O wait there is no viewing audience anymore I almost forgot!

Well what do you need one for! You are not even running the machines anymore!

I have absolute proof that the Washington Lottery and the MegaMillions are in kahoots with one another, I was not going to let it out of the bag, but trust me it is rigged!

I may be killed for this!

If I do there is a whole team of investigators waiting in the wings on this one! I am not operating alone!

But I am sick of what they are doing to everyone, making people believe that they are honestly running a honest show!

A show is what it is!

When in reality they are taking everyones money at a certain time on a certain day all week long!

They know EXACTLY what they are doing!

Its called Marketing people!

I can guarantee not one of them will call me on this, you know why, they dont want anyone to look at the books.

You all are getting hyped up about nothing, the man had no system, He walked into a store purchased his ticket, and the Lottery Commision said those where the numbers that came up, its that simple!

He had to have a ticket to prove he played. Hey Sam come on! Level with the people, you know exactly whats up!

The lady at the store was a prop, he used the saying , "I dont even remember her name? that is a bullface lie!

And the thing about her putting the tickets in his hand, another bullfaced lie!

He knows her as well as you know your own pets name!

She was set up at that store  a few months ago, just for this purpose.

Hows that had enough!

You can remove this Todd when the joke it through!

See ya!

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
                  Member #2338
                  September 17, 2003
                  2063 Posts
                  Posted: February 18, 2005, 2:06 am - IP Logged

Yes it's lame that they don't broadcast the drawings anymore however the rest is really out there.

You might want to lay off of what ever that was.

If anything it should show that player that he should have covered all the Megaballs not just a few of them.

Now if you want to call the Governor's race a scam then yes, it was a scam. If someone was interested then they could check out http://www.soundpolitics.com.

Sad the new governor was "elected" by 129 votes and yet all the large counties have 100+ mystery ballots not tied to any known voter.

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
                    Member #91
                    January 19, 2002
                    11931 Posts
                    Posted: February 18, 2005, 8:36 am - IP Logged

Big loooser is this code or did you mean to write:

•          tr U st
                    •       op N en
                    •       de C ietful 
                    •         tel L
                    •           p E ople

•         SAM

Megamillions for Washington:

1- Jackpot win 93 million

1. 2002-9 second tier wins
                    2. 2003-11 second tier wins
                    3. 2004-15 second tier wins
                    4. 2005-16 second tier wins YTD

running dead last in the prize pool.....must be the washington government & state lottery that your upset about....I'm not sure!

Hope I didn't break up some code words and get myself in trouble......

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields                      

Lakewood
                      United States
                      Member #7327
                      September 30, 2004
                      92 Posts
                      Posted: February 18, 2005, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Big loooser is this code or did you mean to write:

•          tr U st
                      •       op N en
                      •       de C ietful 
                      •         tel L
                      •           p E ople

•         SAM

O no, that just happened Randomly!

------------------------------------------------------

Just like everything I am going to show you all!

Below are some examples of completely and utterly random dvents,

Well I will let you make up your own minds on this one.

1st example is from the recent mega and washington lotto

2nd example is all about sept 11th

3 example is about halloween, and me loosing out big time , or did I really?

Take a look at this everyone!

1st example

------

Mega drawing 2/11/2005 6-14-21-24-50-28

Lotto drawing 2/09/2005 6-15-22-24-28-31

a night apart!

------

I suppose many of you will think "O that happens all the time" You bet it does! and because the 14 isnt a 15 and the 22 isnt a 21 this makes it believable. ok!

O yeah Lets throw 28 in there on both of them as well, really send the people chasing after the numbers in Washington!

Its rigged!

Now before you start thinking I have been watching one to many epesodes of the Xfiles, bear in mind,  the numbers I've shown you came of two entirely different machines.

The odds of that happening. A night apart! with so many other combinations! Wow Commisioner, and two different machines too!

6-14-21-24-50-28

6-15-22-24-28-30

The trouble is, some of you think I am the nut, and that I am just learning how randomness works, No,you are not listening! THE LOTTERY IS RIGGED!

The way they get us folks is by the people thinking "O thats just the way it is, numbers are random like that, it happens all the time"

Sure keep believing that people! see where it gets you?

I spoke to my friend an ex professor over at harvard univisity

he had this to say

-------------------------

I think that people simply do not wish to believe they could be being ripped off! Its just not something that people want to believe, We naturally want to trust our government, we do, its true! they play on that emotion! thats how they get your money!

------------------------------------------

People I Could see if they came of the same machine, or maybe a year apart, but two different machines two different states, Yeah right!

People its rigged! 

I played some numbers and the next night they came up in the Washinton state Lotto, I mean all the numbers I played!!! Of course I didnt play them in the State Lotto,I played them in MegaMillions, now what would the MegaMillions have anything to do with my numbers coming up in States Lotto, In Washington, that makes alot of sense?

It is my belief that "if" this has happened to you too, or is happening to you, you are being FOOLED!

You most likley were not going to win anyways they were going to change the numbers on you, they are notorious for it!

ok enough 2nd example

Here is a little game the ping pong balls like to play with us in Washington State

its called 9-11

Here are the numbers that came up in 2004 right before and during and right after 9-11

I mean right before,during and after Sept 11th 2004

You who think what I am about to show you is all mythical, think again!

Pay close attention to the first 2 or 3 digits. And if you are thinking what I am about to show ,has happened in your lottery, well it is probably rigged too! Well its eaither that or the ping pong balls have a mind of thier own.

I didnt read that in the bible!

Ping Pong balls have a mind of their own thus saith the Lord 

People ok, maybe dogs & cats, & animals have a brain, but ping pong balls thats a new one!

The following dates all follow one another one drawing after another.

The digits are going to add up to exactly to 9-11 This began during Sept 11th

All the numbers will be 9-11

or a 9

or an 11

or it will be on each side of a 9 or right on the side of 11 EXACTLY

as 10-12 is on each side of a 9-11

You have to frown on whether or not ping pong balls have a mind of their own

a brain?

Please dont think to hard on that one.

Can a ping pong ball say to its other ping pong ball friends "Hey lets throw a 9-11 party!!!

Do they know what number is writen on each of them.

Well in Washington they do!

Lets check it out!

This is right out of an xfiles episode< "well almost"

From the drawing right before 9-11 or Sept 11th 2004

9/08/2004 1-8-10-11-35-40

or the same number 1-'8-10-11'-35-40 do the math

Ok how about the next drawing you can almost hear the lottery officials saying, everyone is going to pick 9-11 on 9-11 lets skip 9-11 and pick on each side of 9-11 and fool them, otherwise we will be paying out ALOT of cash! Not good commisioner!

Next drawing, ..the date ... Sept 11th

9/11/2004 '10-12'-14-25-29-37 ..skiped the 9-11

next drawing

9/15/2004 '4-7'-22-33-43-44 ..4+7=11

9/18/2004 '5-6'-8-21-43-46 ..5+6=11

We are just getting started people!

The very next drawing

9/22/2004 '10-12'-30-34-45-49 ..again skipping the 9-11

9/25/2004 "8-11-1"8-23-39-42 ..8+1=9 & 11

backwards 8-"11-18"-23-39-42 ..8+1=9 & 11

Next drawing

9/29/2004 4-'11-33' 38-39-40 ..3x3=9 &  11

Hey I didnt make this stuff up, this is all random people!

Believe what you want!

Next drawing

10/02/2004 12-'14-15'-23-26-34 ..4+5=9 see the two 1's 11

Now before you think the guys gone nuts, hey this is kids stuff, not hard to see

I told everyone back when that the numbers were going to be something close to 9-11 or adding up to it, I also said I had a hunch about 2 other numbers, I was right on the money! The guy in texas used my numbers and won the $101 million, The documentation is right here on lottery post! i am not saying the he looked at lottery post i am saying he used the same numbers I told everyone on here to use!

Back around 9-11 I gave every one 4 of the winning numbers! I played that night and won 3 times.

Any how

It is so easy to see when you know ping pong balls have a mind of their own and can think and feel emotions like people can' and can talk with one another and throw a little 9-11 party.

I didnt put together the numbers the ping pong balls decided to put themselves together

I would not think this strange if I was pulling together dates that were years apart, it is just the fat that is is around 9-11 how do they know its sept 11th, and notfeb 2nd

This is a string of 9-11's all around 9-11 I dont think so people!

Its rigged!

Very next drawing

10/06/2004 1-2-6-25-30-49 ...=9

10/09/2004 8-20-22-33-35-42 ...8-2=6 upside down 9

ok ok, I'll give you that one,yet it is an upside down 9 none-the-less in the first 2 digits

And finally

10/16 18-19-28-29-35-47 ..9-11

enough already!

--------------------------------------------

3rd example Haloween, BOo!

So anyhow my girlfriend and I decided since it is now halloween, we will pick numbers all releating to halloween,

You can probably think of some yourself?

I was thinking numbers asscociated with halloween, like 666,bad luck 13, magic 8 ball, maybe 44 stuff like that

So we began to pick some numbers , she said she felt 2-4 since it added up to 6

i thought 24 so did she , since it added up to 6

I had a hunch about 13 and 27 although I couldnt figure out why I had a hunch about 27 It is not a 6, then it hit me, yes and upside down 6

2+7=9 or upside down 6

so there is your 666

I just thought it is halloween what the hell

Not really all that difficult when you know you are looking for halloween numbers

Then 13 of course my birthday yet assciate with bad luck!

Probably why I have so much of it!!!

So now we have 666-13- hMM? magic 8 ball 4+4=8

Rememeber just think spooky halloween numbers 666-13-8

So we put down 2-4-13-24-27-44 in otherwords 6-13-6-6-8

Guess what? We missed getting them into the machine by minutes,

You got it! They came up

2-4-13-24-27-44 EXACTLY

I called the Lottery commisioner's office

I felt somewhat sad to say the least

She says,well looks like you lost out on a Million bucks!

That was only the 2nd time in the same year

I have a feeling if I had played them, you bet they would not have come up!

And if that be true, what makes you all think if you get the numbers onto your playslips, and get down to the store on time, your numbers are going to come up, you could be playing for nothing! wasting alot of time while you could be out having fun and enjoying life!

do you really think they are going to let you have Millions of their hard earned money!

I dont think so!

Anyone who has won, was ONE of them!

Greenwich, CT
                        United States
                        Member #4793
                        May 24, 2004
                        1822 Posts
                        Posted: February 18, 2005, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Wow, and I thought I had some conspiracy theories floating around in my head!

Lakewood
                          United States
                          Member #7327
                          September 30, 2004
                          92 Posts
                          Posted: February 18, 2005, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Jag maybe those conspiracy theories floating around in your head are not to far off!

Lakewood
                            United States
                            Member #7327
                            September 30, 2004
                            92 Posts
                            Posted: February 18, 2005, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

And another thing

Those conspiracy theories floating around in my head were some HOW able to land me two times with all of the right numbers! What about you friend! it just may go to show that one has to think a little CRAZY!!! to get the CRAZY numbers that come up!

Now maybe I missed getting them into the machine by minutes but I still have them. that says something, the numbers are what everone wants right, so who cares how you go about getting them!

if the lottery os not rigged and i say that for everyone elses sake, for i truely know that it is!

But just in case it is not, i may be someone you might want to listen to since i was able to get the numbers TWICE, in fact i came rather close another 12 times many of those twelve times i won with, but not the entire JACKPOT!

Yet still!

Lakewood
                              United States
                              Member #7327
                              September 30, 2004
                              92 Posts
                              Posted: February 18, 2005, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

What would you think if your lottery took off the air any evidence of the drawing? Could produce no tape of the drawing, had no future plans of tapping any drawings and were quiet nasty to callers who inquired about their dealings!

And you have to just take their word for it!

Not GOOD!

A good man would want to televise it, or at least tape it, a Good Man would!