Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Predictors that play there numbers?

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 12 years ago by GoArmy.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Cleveland
United States
Member #5299
June 28, 2004
95 Posts
Posted: January 21, 2005, 10:20 am - IP Logged

If I play at all, I will certainly play the numbers I post (sometimes more) even if I just play the minimum fifty cents.   That's is way I will keep my posted numbers at ten so that it would not be a financial burden for me to play them.   

Luck to all

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8360 Posts
    Posted: January 21, 2005, 10:41 am - IP Logged

I play my numbers also for midday and then do another workout for the evening draws based on the numbers that came out midday. So I might play some of those same numbers I posted for the night drawing but usually will have made a different list of numbers. I also compare my picks with other posters and if I see some numbers I like I will play them.

I still haven't joined the club. And realize that I should have because if I played my numbers for many of the states I correctly matched the most numbers in I would have won a lot more cash than just playing my home state.  is really starting to look like a future play plan for me. Good luck to all.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
      Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
      Norfolk , Va
      United States
      Member #4541
      May 2, 2004
      25092 Posts
      Posted: January 21, 2005, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

I have been posting the numbers I get from using the deflate system Todd has on here lately. Out of approx. 53 numbers , I play the ones I usually list or  list the tier they are on. Can't afford to play them all but the ones I list do pretty good at times. I do this on the pick 3 forums for the State of Virginia. The only time I dont play them is when go out of town for a couple of days. I stopped predicting on the prediction page.

Good Luck.

Blackie.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
        Beautiful Florida
        United States
        Member #5709
        July 18, 2004
        20108 Posts
        Posted: January 21, 2005, 11:16 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by Todd on January 20, 2005

I would guess that the numbers people actually play are a small percentage of all the picks posted.  But I don't think the intent of the Predictions Board is to play all those numbers.

Personally, I only post Pick 3 predictions that I actually play.  However, I have been posting Pick 6 predictions in NJ as a test of some wheels I'm working on (not actually playing them yet).  I recently posted some MM picks, and I won $150 on one of the picks - and I really had the ticket!  (I'll scan it at some point and post it on my homepage.)

One of the things I really like about posting my actual tickets on the Predictions Board is that it automatically checks all my tickets for me, so I instantly know if I have a winner.  That was the way that I found out about my $150 MM winner - I saw my name on the board.

Anyway, I don't fault anyone for using the Predictions Board, either playing the numbers or not.  Some people post numbers for other states knowing that they won't be playing them themselves - but they are helping other people who may want to play them.

very well said todd, i do play some of my numbers, but i post them mainly to help others...!!!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

GoArmy's avatar - redcross
          Waukegan, IL
          United States
          Member #8043
          October 22, 2004
          753 Posts
          Posted: January 21, 2005, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Cod, I play all of the numbers that I post for Illinois and my father will play all of the numbers that I post for TN and Georgia. I understand why some dont play all of their numbers but post them anyways. They probably couldn't afford it in the first place but there is also the sense of helping someone out. Good luck to ya.