Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Success with lottery systems

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Badger.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #6394
August 21, 2004
97 Posts
Posted: January 28, 2005, 9:32 am - IP Logged
Quote: Originally posted by LANTERN on January 27, 2005

You wasted your money with WinMax, that is here as a free and old system from WinD, pick 1 key number and buy 36 boxed combos and if you picked the right key number and no doubles come then you win boxed.

That is an old and FREE system that you paid for.

Read the old posts here before you buy any system.

Hiya Lantern,

Do you have any link to a good 6/49  system?

Calgary
    Canada
    Member #9419
    December 7, 2004
    228 Posts
    Posted: January 28, 2005, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

To answer a question regarding the Pick332 software.  I haven't started using the updated Pick332 software yet as all my strategies are based around the older Lotwon3(16bit version) software from Ion.  I have not won anything yet.....only because of my impatience mind you.  On two occasions I have devised strategies using Lotwon3 only to stop playing after a week or two because I got bored and impatient for a win.  Then checking those same strategies after a couple months have elapsed only to find out $700 would have turned into $2800 in winnings.  So currently, I have been playing a couple of strategies for the past 4 weeks with Lotwon3...I'll definately let you know when they hit.   

paul0's avatar - Trek warpcore.png
      Iowa Park, Texas
      United States
      Member #10513
      January 15, 2005
      7 Posts
      Posted: January 29, 2005, 11:09 am - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by MillionsWanted on January 25, 2005

Here's a link to a donationware pick-3 system:

Pick 3 system

The site got some interesting information about WinMax.

Anyone tried this system out??    How much success??   Sounds doable !!
        Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
        Nova Scotia
        Canada
        Member #9934
        December 27, 2004
        884 Posts
        Posted: February 1, 2005, 12:40 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by xavier102772 on January 26, 2005

If you want the best software for the pick3 go to www.saliu.com.  His software is all free and quite simply the best chance you will have to winning.  Just go to the ftp downloads section and get the pick332 software package. 

Xavier,

Tried downloading saliu's software couldn't. How can a person get information on lottery numbers to play for Canada?

thanks, Elizabeth

libra's avatar - chi
          Cleveland , Ohio
          United States
          Member #961
          December 27, 2002
          43604 Posts
          Posted: February 2, 2005, 12:22 am - IP Logged

Elizabeth03

Try  http://lottotudor.com  It's a good site for the Canada 6/49.

Libra Dave

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
            Clarkston, Michigan
            United States
            Member #76
            January 6, 2002
            8528 Posts
            Posted: February 2, 2005, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Geez, Paul0...........read what all the people on this site.....actually in this thread about 1 number systems................yeah.........they do work but gotta find the number (do you know how hard that is?).............this guy actually takes the cake......<shaking head>..I am tired of seeing this kind of stuff...................it is all FREE on the lottery post......................read above what everyone says about 1 number systems.

Sandy

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
              Nova Scotia
              Canada
              Member #9934
              December 27, 2004
              884 Posts
              Posted: February 2, 2005, 2:40 pm - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by xavier102772 on January 26, 2005

If you want the best software for the pick3 go to www.saliu.com.  His software is all free and quite simply the best chance you will have to winning.  Just go to the ftp downloads section and get the pick332 software package. 

I have tried downloading Saliu's website. It mentions unzipping files, etc..I don't understand at all what he's talking about?

Some help please?

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                5893 Posts
                Posted: February 2, 2005, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Elizabeth03,

It means the file is compacted. You need Winzip to unzip it. You can find Winzip at msn.com

Carbob

Alamo City, Lone Star State
                  United States
                  Member #11024
                  February 2, 2005
                  1 Posts
                  Posted: February 2, 2005, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

new member here, just tripped over this site while looking for info on a lottery system I was thinking about buying -- glad I found y'all first!

I'm basically just a geek who likes playing w/numbers, so statistics, probabilities, algorithms, and whatnot are a way for me to get my numbers fix now that I'm not in corporate finance anymore...!  ;-)  and if I can win a few bucks w/my little hobby, BONUS!

anybody have any good suggestions for PAPER systems?  [I get the impression from other posts on here that software is good for tracking previous results but not much else...]  thx!

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                    Beautiful Florida
                    United States
                    Member #5709
                    July 18, 2004
                    20101 Posts
                    Posted: February 2, 2005, 6:07 pm - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by mommiepretty on February 2, 2005

new member here, just tripped over this site while looking for info on a lottery system I was thinking about buying -- glad I found y'all first!

I'm basically just a geek who likes playing w/numbers, so statistics, probabilities, algorithms, and whatnot are a way for me to get my numbers fix now that I'm not in corporate finance anymore...!  ;-)  and if I can win a few bucks w/my little hobby, BONUS!

anybody have any good suggestions for PAPER systems?  [I get the impression from other posts on here that software is good for tracking previous results but not much else...]  thx!

nice signature mommiepretty.  welcome aboard...! 

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

paul0's avatar - Trek warpcore.png
                      Iowa Park, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #10513
                      January 15, 2005
                      7 Posts
                      Posted: February 2, 2005, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Sandy K

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                        Member #4877
                        May 30, 2004
                        5112 Posts
                        Posted: February 10, 2005, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Success with lotto systems (mainly software programs) was one of the reasons I signed-up for LP over a year ago, as I had bought and tried many programs in the past without "ANY EXPECTED RESULTS" from the softwqre I purchased. What did I expect...........simple, at least a program so I could at least "BREAK-EVEN" on the money I spent on lotto tickets purchased........... OR........MABY hit the "BIG ONE"........if that was the LUCK of the DRAW!!!!!!!!

WELL, what has happened...........simple.........I don't chase software anymore. YES, I hope someone will produce a good commercial package that I can at least "BREAK-EVEN" with the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$............ I spend on this industry and have FUN...............with my controbutions!!!!!!!

Thanks...........PSYKOMO

SirMetro's avatar - center
                          East of Atlanta
                          United States
                          Member #6191
                          August 11, 2004
                          1389 Posts
                          Posted: February 10, 2005, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Well, personally, I have tried out a few of the various programs out there, either they was too cumbersome, was too hard to get caught up with current data or simply put, just didn't produce anything as well as my own spreadsheet was producing. Giving the consideration of the spreadsheet I made myself to track Cash 3 & 4 lottery, my spreadsheet is giving the winning number almost 8 out every 10 games. Problem is, the quantity of numbers one would have to play in order to actually win. The programs I have reviewed didn't do much to help reduce down any of the number sets either.

I can say, with confidence, with adequate time to review the wonderful contributions by all of the members of Lottery Post, I can reduce my number sets down and even create smaller pools of numbers to work with. And since I am cheap, there is NO WAY I am spending money to do what a little research and number crunching with a spreadsheet can do.

In the end, I really do believe, with a bit of realistic research, number crunching (either by pen & Paper or computer) and the continued contributions of the members of Lottery Post as well as Todd's great generosity of allowing us non-paying members to see what the others are posting, anything is possible.

Additional note, if you are going to spend money for lottery related software...become a paying member here at Lottery Post, I hear there are some cool tools available to the paying members. Just my (not so) humble opinion.

Sir Metro

Persistance...due diligence or irritating presence???

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5112 Posts
                            Posted: February 10, 2005, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

WELL, what ELSE has happened..............simple...............success with lottery systems has directed me to play with my own "WITS"........quick picks,.... excel spreadsheets,.... stat-programs,...... luck of the DRAW?????$$$$????????? DRAW..........etc..............................and with no thanks or help from the industry...............(??????????? who sold (ME) software.......................................................................(THEY GOT MY $$$)

DON'T get me wrong, the software I obtained has helped,...............BUT.....it has not produced direct WINS with the punch of the BUTTON. (SORRY).........

IF, YOU DEVELOP LOTTO SOFTWARE,..........PROVE TO THE INDUSTRY WE CAN EXPECT "A" BREAK-EVEN win WITH YOUR PRODUCT.................WE don't expect a BIG HIT everytime we HIT the program........................... BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........(just give us a break for the BUCK.......OK)

Thanks   PSYKOMO

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                              Wisconsin
                              United States
                              Member #1303
                              March 27, 2003
                              1508 Posts
                              Posted: February 11, 2005, 6:34 am - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by CrazyinGa1209 on January 25, 2005

I have the Lotto Pro 2004 and have not won a thing. Maybe I don't know what I am doing but it seems that I should get 3 numbers some times. CrazyinGeorgia1209

I've had Lotto Pro for years. As far as a prediction tool, it's pretty useless. I now use it to archive the local Pick 5 results and not much for anything else. Truth is, there are no computer programs out there (at least those being sold) that are any good at predicting results as far as I have found. If you want "fast and easy" then buy a quickpick. Your chances are about as good as using the computer program, and you won't spend as much.  If you want to take the time to study the games and play around with various methods and systems, you'll find some will work better than others for awhile, then somethng will change in the game somehow, and you're back to square one. In any case, it's important you don't go "crazy", Crazy, and start spending too much. Throwing more money into picks doesn't increase your odds of winning.  The whole idea is to nail a winner with a MINIMUM number of combinations bet, and to do it in as short a time as possible. (otherwise you spend more on nailing the box hit than you get back when you DO hit) It aint easy, but if y ou get the "bug" you can find all the numbers pretty fascinating. Good luck to you.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.