Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tennessee is Cheating!

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 12 years ago by fbird.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
Member #1987
August 5, 2003
8968 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2005, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

WOW destiny2003f, you were really going after it. I applaud you for having the zest. Next time just cover all of the bases. Sometimes I will play all 33's in doubles. Because the very # I don't think will come that day, WILL INDEED APPEAR that day.  

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
    White Lake,Mi
    United States
    Member #1495
    May 12, 2003
    5546 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2005, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Justin,

The worst part about that red ball drawing last nite ..was it sat on the floor of the machine and when it finally did move it was in the chute READY to pop up. Which means they would have had to draw another 3 digit number, but she waited and waited until the red ball moved out of the chute and as soon as a white ball moved in she hit the button to draw the white ball. Saved her "company" big time money. Bets are heavier on the weekend.Just a sleazy scam that the carnivals and circuses use,just now the MSL copied it. No integrity when it comes to the almighty dollar.

your pal,

VAL

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2005, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Val that is blatant prize money blocking. However, KARMA will balance out everything. It's devastating right now, but soon you & so many others will be shouting with joy.

Justin's avatar - hatchap
        Stevens Point
        United States
        Member #6457
        August 24, 2004
        3030 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2005, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

stupid greedy lotteries

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
          White Lake,Mi
          United States
          Member #1495
          May 12, 2003
          5546 Posts
          Posted: January 30, 2005, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Laverne,

Trust me...I am not worried. I don't worry about anything..PERIOD. And I know what you mean. But my point is, if you are going to do something ..anything at least do it with a little integrity.Honesty can go a long way, especially in the lottery . if you know what I mean.And now for some of that KARMA... I could use 724 tonight...LOL...LOL.

your pal,

VAL

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus