Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas 1/31 Evening...45?

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 12 years ago by undress.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Texasman's avatar - rocket
Glergenflergen, Texas
United States
Member #7809
October 13, 2004
962 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2005, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

245 or 246 are best.  That's all I can live with tonight.

Note: 396 hit Saturday night. Remember when a double is drawn, sometime within the next 21 draws its pair comes again - sometimes the very next night.  633 had come right after 455. And 393 had come in the night before 396.  396 took care of the 633 AND the 393 in one fell swoop.

Now, 4-5 is pushing it and has got to show, based on consistent statistics.  245 really looks good because of that fact and because 727 came the other night, and usually, one digit from a double repeats in the next 1-3 draws.  So, 245 boxed is excellent. Maybe 457, too?

Fletch's avatar - Batman
    Houston, Texas
    United States
    Member #3507
    January 26, 2004
    60 Posts
    Posted: January 30, 2005, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

245 may very well not work for tomorrow because I looked up the draw history that contained those exact numbers and 524 was drawn on 1/31/04 -- a year ago tomorrow. And I'm not sure that a Pick-3 set with the same numbers, boxed or otherwise, had ever recurred a year or so to the very month and day of the last drawing. I haven't looked at 457 yet, but maybe that number has a better chance.

Justin's avatar - hatchap
      Stevens Point
      United States
      Member #6457
      August 24, 2004
      3030 Posts
      Posted: January 30, 2005, 6:22 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by Fletch on January 30, 2005

245 may very well not work for tomorrow because I looked up the draw history that contained those exact numbers and 524 was drawn on 1/31/04 -- a year ago tomorrow. And I'm not sure that a Pick-3 set with the same numbers, boxed or otherwise, had ever recurred a year or so to the very month and day of the last drawing. I haven't looked at 457 yet, but maybe that number has a better chance.

actually if you would backtest that, that kind of thing happens pretty often.

justin

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

Glergenflergen, Texas
        United States
        Member #7809
        October 13, 2004
        962 Posts
        Posted: January 30, 2005, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Could be!  Coincidentally, I ran into a friend last night I had not seen in about 2 years.  He always has to play 5-2-4 in that order because of some family member's birthday.  Well' that's a waste of time and money and hogwash.  Yeah, he finally won on the Midday 425, but at what cost?  So, my point is that it really may be due in the evening based on my workout method, especially after coincidentally running into my friend.  I don't care for that number personally...that doesn't matter. The Pick 3 is very impersonal and will burn you every way possible.  Using hard, cold statistics is consistently the best way to work it so those coincidences look incredible when they happen.

Glergenflergen, Texas
          United States
          Member #7809
          October 13, 2004
          962 Posts
          Posted: January 30, 2005, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Justin and Fletch,

Thanks for those observations.  It's something that didn't occur to me, but well worth noting for sure. Strange stuff, huh?

Stevens Point
            United States
            Member #6457
            August 24, 2004
            3030 Posts
            Posted: January 30, 2005, 6:33 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by Texasman on January 30, 2005

Could be!  Coincidentally, I ran into a friend last night I had not seen in about 2  years.  He always has to play 5-2-4 in that order because of some family member's birthday.  Well' that's a waste of time and money and hogwash.  Yeah, he finally won on the Midday 425, but at what cost?  So, my point is that it really may be due in the evening based on my workout method, especially after coincidentally running into my friend.  I don't care for that number personally...that doesn't matter. The Pick 3 is very impersonal and will burn you every way possible.  Using hard, cold statistics is consistently the best way to work it so those coincidences look incredible when they happen.

hmmmm...maybe 2 is your number tonight texasman

Glergenflergen, Texas
              United States
              Member #7809
              October 13, 2004
              962 Posts
              Posted: January 30, 2005, 6:38 pm - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by Justin on January 30, 2005

Could be!  Coincidentally, I ran into a friend last night I had not seen in about 2  years.  He always has to play 5-2-4 in that order because of some family member's birthday.  Well' that's a waste of time and money and hogwash.  Yeah, he finally won on the Midday 425, but at what cost?  So, my point is that it really may be due in the evening based on my workout method, especially after coincidentally running into my friend.  I don't care for that number personally...that doesn't matter. The Pick 3 is very impersonal and will burn you every way possible.  Using hard, cold statistics is consistently the best way to work it so those coincidences look incredible when they happen.

hmmmm...maybe 2 is your number tonight texasman

Indeed, 2 could be the key for all of us...........................(or not.)...No, I think it's very good to use!
                Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                Wisconsin
                United States
                Member #1303
                March 27, 2003
                1508 Posts
                Posted: January 30, 2005, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Could be!  Coincidentally, I ran into a friend last night I had not seen in about 2 years.  He always has to play 5-2-4 in that order because of some family member's birthday.  Well' that's a waste of time and money and hogwash.  Yeah, he finally won on the Midday 425, but at what cost?  So, my point is that it really may be due in the evening based on my workout method, especially after coincidentally running into my friend.  I don't care for that number personally...that doesn't matter. The Pick 3 is very impersonal and will burn you every way possible.  Using hard, cold statistics is consistently the best way to work it so those coincidences look incredible when they happen.

Texasman, I have a question here though, if I may. I don't get too much time to do other than the mid day games, but I happened to read your post, and also the one quoted above. And the idea of "cost" is part of the question.

Your observation that when a double is drawn, sometime within the following 21 draws its pair will appear again is pretty valid. However, here is the rub, and I wonder how you handle it.

If one is playing on (and is the best bet for it because the individual state lottery payouts make the strategy impossible to pursue at a profit) if one plays 25 cent bets on all combos for the pair that fell with the double....if the pair shows up more than 15 days after you start playing it, you have lost money even though you collect the $37.50 it pays. In other words, in order for this strategy/method to pay off at a profit, the pair must appear in less than 15 days after the double, or else you have not only not "won", but you are money to the negative.

If the pair regularly appears 15-21 days after the double is drawn, you are merely "slowly strangling yourself".

Have you figured some way around this?

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Stevens Point
                  United States
                  Member #6457
                  August 24, 2004
                  3030 Posts
                  Posted: January 30, 2005, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

you could double your wagers after 15 draws. but i dont use any method that takes consistently more than 8-12 draws.

casper's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg
                    Burton,Texas
                    United States
                    Member #3289
                    January 8, 2004
                    249 Posts
                    Posted: January 31, 2005, 10:14 am - IP Logged

What about looking at this? The last three times 396 came out, a double followed it.

I'm wondering if a double might be on tonights draw. what do you think?

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                      roseville, MI
                      United States
                      Member #5980
                      July 30, 2004
                      18205 Posts
                      Posted: January 31, 2005, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Thank You

Mad ALL IN!Mad

casper's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg
                        Burton,Texas
                        United States
                        Member #3289
                        January 8, 2004
                        249 Posts
                        Posted: January 31, 2005, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Also the 6 in the middle position hasn't been out in around 37 days.

Glergenflergen, Texas
                          United States
                          Member #7809
                          October 13, 2004
                          962 Posts
                          Posted: January 31, 2005, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Well, 345 box hit at Midday Monday.  That kind of diminishes my 245 for tonight. I did some revamping and adjusting on part of my workout and got some other numbers for Monday night 1/31/05.

Looks like "7" is the strongest with 0,1, 3, 4.  So, It's good to play 017, 037, 047, 137, 147, 347 and (007, just because), along with 245 and 246.

The reasoning for the 7 is because it's in a column that shows me the 2, 7 and 8.  History tells me that when three or more number are in this particular column that at least one of them is drawn. So, at least 2, 7 or 8 will come tonight. My other workout shows the 7 a lot. Therefore 7 is strongest.

It's strange that the overdue 5 didn't show up in my workout. We're due for low numbers to dominate anyway.  Hope you see this as well as everyone else.

When I have changes to my original post, what is the best thing to do?....add to bottom of post and bump to top, PM everyone, or make a new post?  Please give me your preference. Thanks!

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                            roseville, MI
                            United States
                            Member #5980
                            July 30, 2004
                            18205 Posts
                            Posted: January 31, 2005, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Thanks

Mad ALL IN!Mad

United States
                              Member #9000
                              November 25, 2004