Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tennessee added

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Bluegrass.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Poway CA (San Diego County)
United States
Member #3489
January 25, 2004
14120 Posts
Posted: January 31, 2005, 1:29 am - IP Logged

Since I have dropped California from the states I predict, I have added Tennessee.  I have received many PMs asking me to do TN.  I didn't know there was that much interest, but guess so!  Check the prediction page for my predictions.

Justin's avatar - hatchap
    Stevens Point
    United States
    Member #6457
    August 24, 2004
    3030 Posts
    Posted: January 31, 2005, 1:38 am - IP Logged

Great to hear CD, Tennessee has peaked my interest as of late as well.

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

United States
      Member #3489
      January 25, 2004
      14120 Posts
      Posted: January 31, 2005, 1:43 am - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by Justin on January 31, 2005

Great to hear CD, Tennessee has peaked my interest as of late as well.

Yes, anyone that is tracking it will see some VERY, VERY interesting trends.  I spent many hours building a database and was amazed at what I was seeing.  I don't usually keep secrets, but this one I will because it looks too easy!!  If it is, I don't want the state of Tennessee to know what the trend is and do something to change it!!

Stevens Point
        United States
        Member #6457
        August 24, 2004
        3030 Posts
        Posted: January 31, 2005, 1:49 am - IP Logged

I've noticed things as well. Nothing TOO amazing, but definetly help the odds on my side. I was 99% sure they would throw a 7 tonight, and about 50% sure it would fall in a double. I won $75 on it. felt good. if you care to share your findings you can pm me. but i know you probably dont even want to type it into the message box lol

good luck

justin

United States
          Member #3489
          January 25, 2004
          14120 Posts
          Posted: January 31, 2005, 2:03 am - IP Logged

Sorry, Justin.  I really don't want to share it.  Anyone that tracks draws will notice the obvious trend.  So it really is not a secret, except to the Tennessee Lottery officials!  It HAS to be a computer.  Ping pong balls would never act that way!!

Stevens Point
            United States
            Member #6457
            August 24, 2004
            3030 Posts
            Posted: January 31, 2005, 3:18 am - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by CalifDude on January 31, 2005

Sorry, Justin.  I really don't want to share it.  Anyone that tracks draws will notice the obvious trend.  So it really is not a secret, except to the Tennessee Lottery officials!  It HAS to be a computer.  Ping pong balls would never act that way!!

are you able to hit every day using this?

Miss Bee's avatar - strawberry
              nashville
              United States
              Member #4990
              June 8, 2004
              1376 Posts
              Posted: January 31, 2005, 6:54 am - IP Logged

Thanks for adding Tn. I play everyday here and have lost to much, need  to get some of it back, any help you offer is greatly appreciated. Thanks Miss Bee

United States
                Member #3489
                January 25, 2004
                14120 Posts
                Posted: January 31, 2005, 11:25 am - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by Justin on January 31, 2005

I just built the database yesterday.  Today is the first day to check it out.  Backtesting, what I am looking at is true 60% of the time.  I don't know how many tickets I would have to play and backtesting is not always perfect!  But, I will watch it going forward!!

Stevens Point
                  United States
                  Member #6457
                  August 24, 2004
                  3030 Posts
                  Posted: January 31, 2005, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

CD maybe you can forgive me for asking a question, i dont know about you, but i wasnt mean mean or anything so i dont know if it even offended you. but heres a pm i received.

Justin, when I read this question in CD's new TN thread, I couldn't believe my eyes.  That has got to be one of the dumbest questions I have ever heard!  Don't you know that?? You're smart enough to know better than to type something as foolish as that, I know you are.

Are you trying to run CD off entirely, to get him so fed up that he never, ever posts again???

Actually I was asking him a simple question, i did not ask, can you hit everyday with 1 combo? You know peach, all it takes to hit everyday is one digit, who knows what kind of pattern he found.

Use your head, Justin, please.  Show some maturity, and stop acting like such a selfish, inconsiderate pest at times. I mean, really!  Think about it. 

Thanks again.

It should have been clear to everyone (including yourself) that you showed your a** in that last GA pairs thread of Bluegrass's that led him to take a  break from posting.  He only came back out of respect for emily.  That should have been obvious to you.  And I'm suprised emily was able to forgive you for the childish way you acted.

What did i do on Bluegrass's post? Do you even know what you are talking about. Did he even tell you why he was going to stop posting?

I'm sorry I'm having to say all this, and I don't have time to get into a back and forth argument with you, so I'll be blocking any pms from you, from now on.  And if I ever post anything again at LP, maybe you'll post something back at me to publicly get your two cents worth in,  because of what I've told you here in this pm. 

Cute peach, throw out a retarded one sided opinion, and then block pm's. who is the immature child now. now i have to answer you here, since we cant talk in private.

But I'll ignore it, and I'm hoping CD will bite his lip, suck in the anger that he's bound to feel, and simply ignore your question whenever he gets around to reading it, which I'm sure he will soon.  Try to put yourself in CD's place for a minute.

Once again, i asked CD a question. and im pretty sure he was not offended!

I know that deep inside you have a lot of good qualities, Justin, and I'm sure you've helped lots and lots of people to win money at LP.  But all that still doesn't give you the right to act like an a**hole at times.

The next time, before you make any post, step back, take a deep breath, and ask yourself,  " Is this really the appropriate thing to ask or say at this time, in this place?..... Am I doing the right thing?"

ONCE AGAIN peach, it was a question, and i can ask whatever questions i want. it wasnt directed negatively at all, i was being serious, just wondering.

If there's any doubt, any doubt at all, pm the person next time, instead of posting.....please.

I hope you won't blow up and get all mad at this, Justin,  if you've read this far.  I know the truth can hurt sometimes.  I'm offering it as helpful, constructive criticism  that I finally felt like had to be said by someone at LP in clear and uncertain words, and it's not meant as a mean, personal attack.  But you're continued badgering of CD tonight in his new thread was simply the very last straw, and I couldn't hold it back any longer.

I dont badger CD, once again, maybe YOU should have talked to him first, i enjoy Cd's posts, idiot!

Peach

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                    Killer's Cove
                    United States
                    Member #57
                    December 17, 2001
                    5628 Posts
                    Posted: January 31, 2005, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Hmmm.....Basically I quit posting because it seemed that a majority of the LP members were more interested in stacks...and not the facts......stacks work...like ALL the other systems that I have back-tested SOME of the time and that is about all that can be expected. My problem is that when someone is continually claiming to hit all over the States that they should share their numbers before the draw,

they don't have to share their systems, but it would be nice if they could back up their claims before the draw. I think everyone here on LP is very capable of stacking their own numbers...what we need is that one person or two that can see the winners before the draw, and if they don't feel they have anything tp prove...or don't have time to post the numbers ahead of time......well, it's just my belief that they shouldn't spend so much time patting theirselves on the back AFTER the draw.

After all, the friendly 'help others and you help others' attitude that was most prevalent here on LP at the beginning was what got me interested in the first place.

Very sorry to see much animosity on the boards lately....but for everyone concerned..any apparent bickering between Justin or Emily and myself is just GOOD FRIENDS having fun....and without that element of fun, I would quit coming here.  Good Luck to ALL of you !  Bob bg

Again, I am very sorry if I have offended anyone..but, if I did...then the shoe must fit.

US Flag    Life i$ good !  US Flagbg

Stevens Point
                      United States
                      Member #6457
                      August 24, 2004
                      3030 Posts
                      Posted: January 31, 2005, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

thanks blue, i think peach didnt realize that we were joking back and forth. which is exactly why he shouldnt have sent such a mean pm. oh well, its over and done now.

United States
                        Member #3489
                        January 25, 2004
                        14120 Posts
                        Posted: January 31, 2005, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

I was not offended.  Justin said something like I have said in the past and it was misunderstood by many.  But, I did not think Justin was being sarcastic when he asked if I could hit every day. 

And Justin (and all others) it is not proper to quote from a PM.  They are a private message and meant to stay that way.

Stevens Point
                          United States
                          Member #6457
                          August 24, 2004
                          3030 Posts
                          Posted: January 31, 2005, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

And Justin (and all others) it is not proper to quote from a PM.  They are a private message and meant to stay that way.

I agree with you very much so, but i needed to post a reaction that i thought peach would view since he sent this horrible pm and then blocked my incoming pms. sorry cd.

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                            Killer's Cove
                            United States
                            Member #57
                            December 17, 2001
                            5628 Posts
                            Posted: January 31, 2005, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

OK, let's all put this behind us make some $$ !

TN sure does have a pattern...I made a large fortune when they first started..then on draw #251, they changed that pattern !  With my wife needing so much attention the past few months, I have not been able to devote as much time to the numbers as I once did, hopefully now that her operation was a success, that will dventually give me more time for the numbers.

I can see where some of our joking could have been taken the wrong way.....but, truthfully...it was all in fun...by all parties concerned.

Best wishes everyone !  Bob bg

US Flag    Life i$ good !  US Flagbg

Stevens Point
                              United States
                              Member #6457
                              August 24, 2004
                              3030 Posts
                              Posted: January 31, 2005, 1:24 pm - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by Bluegrass on January 31, 2005

TN sure does have a pattern...I made a large fortune when they first started..then on draw #251,

Same thing wisconsin did after about 80 draws, those tricksters :)

her operation was a success

glad to hear :)

Warning on the 78 tonight and tomorrow.  (TN)