Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tennessee added

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Bluegrass.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Justin's avatar - hatchap
Stevens Point
United States
Member #6457
August 24, 2004
3030 Posts
Posted: February 1, 2005, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

it was profitable over in the last 90 days even if you played EVERYDAY, you lost about $100 if you played over since the TN lottery started.

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

Poway CA (San Diego County)
    United States
    Member #3489
    January 25, 2004
    14120 Posts
    Posted: February 1, 2005, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

The HIGHs continue...2/1 = 468

For tomorrow (see the prediction page), I am listing 13 numbers (my lucky number) and included is 255 which is "my" number.  I have won big on that number in the past.  I am playing all 13 numbers at .... oops can't say the name of it any more!

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
      E-Town,Ky
      United States
      Member #3493
      January 25, 2004
      6348 Posts
      Posted: February 2, 2005, 6:44 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by Bluegrass on January 31, 2005

Look back on my post at Mglsr for the #'s I posted on !-28.This was to show I do hit  sometimes and I do post #'s quite often.and I have hit every one I said I did.so the bickering has stopped as far as I am concerned.

Hmmm.....Basically I quit posting because it seemed that a majority of the LP members were more interested in stacks...and not the facts......stacks work...like ALL the other systems that I have back-tested SOME of the time and that is about all that can be expected. My problem is that when someone is continually claiming to hit all over the States that they should share their numbers before the draw,

they don't have to share their systems, but it would be nice if they could back up their claims before the draw. I think everyone here on LP is very capable of stacking their own numbers...what we need is that one person or two that can see the winners before the draw, and if they don't feel they have anything tp prove...or don't have time to post the numbers ahead of time......well, it's just my belief that they shouldn't spend so much time patting theirselves on the back AFTER the draw.

After all, the friendly 'help others and you help others' attitude that was most prevalent here on LP at the beginning was what got me interested in the first place.

Very sorry to see much animosity on the boards lately....but for everyone concerned..any apparent bickering between Justin or Emily and myself is just GOOD FRIENDS having fun....and without that element of fun, I would quit coming here.  Good Luck to ALL of you !  Bob bg

Again, I am very sorry if I have offended anyone..but, if I did...then the shoe must fit.

Saleo Paleo    

E-Town,Ky
        United States
        Member #3493
        January 25, 2004
        6348 Posts
        Posted: February 2, 2005, 6:52 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by Bluegrass on February 2, 2005

Maybe,But I took the money home. 

Ahhhhh !  Looks like the shoe must fit someone !

bg 

Saleo Paleo    

E-Town,Ky
          United States
          Member #3493
          January 25, 2004
          6348 Posts
          Posted: February 2, 2005, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Wheather you believe me or not means nothing to me,I have nothing else to say to you.used to post on the prediction board,done quite well when I did. case closed.I proved my point or did you check it out.     

Yeah...uh huh....You the man Sal !  You Rock !  You seem to have time for posting everywhere else...why not get familiar with the prediction board ?????????  Oh, I just realized...you don't have anything to prove....and don't have time for that nonsense either....my my....Yeah Sal !  I believe you ! 

Bob bg

Saleo Paleo    

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
            Killer's Cove
            United States
            Member #57
            December 17, 2001
            5661 Posts
            Posted: February 2, 2005, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Yeah....I remember that day   I think you get the idea !

Why not use some of that extra money to show your appreciation to Todd....help with the expenses of running this great site ????

I'm sure that the low cost of a premium membership would hardly be noticed by someone that MUST be at least $1,000 ahead by now......

US Flag    Life i$ good !  US Flagbg

E-Town,Ky
              United States
              Member #3493
              January 25, 2004
              6348 Posts
              Posted: February 2, 2005, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Yeah....I remember that day   I think you get the idea !

Why not use some of that extra money to show your appreciation to Todd....help with the expenses of running this great site ????

I'm sure that the low cost of a premium membership would hardly be noticed by someone that MUST be at least $1,000 ahead by now......More than that try a bigger figure.

Saleo Paleo    

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                Killer's Cove
                United States
                Member #57
                December 17, 2001
                5661 Posts
                Posted: February 2, 2005, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Boy !  You sure suckered her in !   Can you imagine how she feels when she sees you bragging about all your wins ??  You must have a very cold heart !   Good Luck to you ! Bobbg

US Flag    Life i$ good !  US Flagbg