Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LOTTO South: 2-5-05, It's Big!

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 12 years ago by nywilliams.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
Member #4416
April 22, 2004
1075 Posts
Posted: February 4, 2005, 5:03 am - IP Logged

LOTTO South looks like the best jackpot game for the money right now to me. It's up to a rare $19,000,000, and the odds of hitting the jackpot are 1 in 13,983,816. That makes it a fairly attractive overlay. I know that it's only played in three states, so there probably aren't a lot of people on this board who follow it, but do any of you have any predictions about LOTTO South for this Wednesday's drawing?

The numbers I like for this drawing are:

5-8-9-10-19-21-24-25-30-49.

I still haven't decided how to put them together for play. 210 possibilities are more than I can afford to cover, but I'm hoping to come up with a way to get a chunk of that 19 million dollars.

Anybody else planning on going after this big pot?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23261 Posts
    Posted: February 4, 2005, 8:55 am - IP Logged

I'm a fan of LOTTO South, although I can't play it up here in NJ.  I hope it continues to spread to more states.  (Are you listening Tennessee?)  Everyone who is able should be playing it - those are great odds for a jackpot that big.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
      Virginia
      United States
      Member #1712
      June 20, 2003
      1549 Posts
      Posted: February 4, 2005, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Tso-gali-I

"Lotto South"

Challenge

Here goes... This is the first time I've tried this one.

I just entered Lotto South into my "System" so I can keep track of it now. These are the 11-numbers in my "Wheel."

02, 03, 06, 16, 18, 19, 29, 33, 38, 39 and 49

"Good luck to all who play"

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
        Yinzer Country, PA
        United States
        Member #4067
        March 18, 2004
        2741 Posts
        Posted: February 4, 2005, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

any word on if SC will be joining lotto south?

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

Virginia
          United States
          Member #1712
          June 20, 2003
          1549 Posts
          Posted: February 4, 2005, 2:40 pm - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by DoctorEw220 on February 4, 2005

any word on if SC will be joining lotto south?

Why? Do you travel to SC much from PA?

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

United States
            Member #4416
            April 22, 2004
            1075 Posts
            Posted: February 5, 2005, 6:08 am - IP Logged

Chief,

I didn't really intend this thread to be any kind of a challenge. I was just trying to get a little feedback from some of the people who play LOTTO South. There doesn't seem to be very much interest in the game on this board.

Personally, I plan to play some combinations from the numbers my method came up with, and then I'll buy a fist full of Quick Picks. $19-million is a bargain jackpot for a simple 6/49 game!

aye'

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
              Beautiful Florida
              United States
              Member #5709
              July 18, 2004
              20110 Posts
              Posted: February 5, 2005, 9:27 am - IP Logged

aye, i think i'd like a piece of that pie myself  ah-la-maddog.

1-2-7-16-19-20-26-27-40-41

good luck to everyone...!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Virginia
                United States
                Member #1712
                June 20, 2003
                1549 Posts
                Posted: February 5, 2005, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

aye' & MADDDOG10:

Welcome aboard... I think it will be interesting myself to see how the numbers will fall now that I have created a "Spreadsheet" for the 20-past drawings. There is definately a pattern showing.

I noticed a lot of "Doubles" hitting in this game.

Like I said, it will be interesting and a "Challenge."

Chief

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19825 Posts
                  Posted: February 5, 2005, 12:34 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by ayenowitall on February 5, 2005

Chief,

I didn't really intend this thread to be any kind of a challenge. I was just trying to get a little feedback from some of the people who play LOTTO South. There doesn't seem to be very much interest in the game on this board. 

Some time back there was a challenge using Lotto South.  Trance (now just a guest) claimed he could match 5 or better in 4 drawings using his system.  It was covered in this thread: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/96333

RJOh

Note: I can't play LS, but Ohio 649SL is at $10M, so I plan to play it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
                    Norfolk , Va
                    United States
                    Member #4541
                    May 2, 2004
                    25097 Posts
                    Posted: February 5, 2005, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

I play it twice a week, the days it is drawn, Wed and Sat. Been playing the same 2 sets of numbers and 1 set I play 1 and 49 and let the computer pick the other 4 numbers since it started in the mid 80's I think. When I travel alot I play by the year by mail but I've been home 18 months now and just buy tickets on the day of the draw instead of the year. I'ts real hard to hit. I match 3 numbers sometimes and have only matched 4 numbers once.  I have noticed that the numbers appear someplace in the past 10 draws alot. Good Luck if you play it.

Blackie.

Virginia
                      United States
                      Member #1712
                      June 20, 2003
                      1549 Posts
                      Posted: February 5, 2005, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Tso-gali-I

-Here are my Combo's. for tonight's "Lotto South"-

02-03-18-19-33-49 

16-18-29-38-39-49

03-06-16-19-29-49

02-03-06-19-29-33

06-19-29-38-39-49

Chief

Virginia
                        United States
                        Member #1712
                        June 20, 2003
                        1549 Posts
                        Posted: February 5, 2005, 5:27 pm - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by ayenowitall on February 5, 2005

Chief,

Personally, I plan to play some combinations from the numbers my method came up with, and then I'll buy a fist full of Quick Picks. $19-million is a bargain jackpot for a simple 6/49 game!

aye'

aye'

Don't worry about the "Challenge" thing... Anytime one is trying to get the rigth combination, It's always a "Challenge."

That's why I called it a Challenge. It had nothing to do with your Post or what you had said.

Good luck,

Chief

United States
                          Member #4416
                          April 22, 2004
                          1075 Posts
                          Posted: February 6, 2005, 8:53 am - IP Logged

LOTTO South rolled over to $20-million after last night's draw. The numbers came 8-9-31-33-45-47. I only matched the 8 and 9 balls with my personal picks, but I did manage to catch three numbers on one line of my Quick Picks. That was only worth $5, but it was better than losing it all. Did anyone else have any luck with LOTTO South last night?

I can't believe the jackpot has gotten so large! It's an even bigger overlay now. I guarantee you that I'll be firing with both barrels come Wednesday night.  I hope plenty more of you get in on this rare lottery jackpot bargain.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                            Beautiful Florida
                            United States
                            Member #5709
                            July 18, 2004
                            20110 Posts
                            Posted: February 6, 2005, 9:21 am - IP Logged

morning aye, i too had (3) numbers on a quick pick, that a friend of mine (driver) picked up for me yesterday while driving through ga. you're right this lotto south is a big overlay and i hope more players get into it. i did'nt fare well yesterday with my picks, but i'm trying different systems, hopefully one of them will catch on..  good luck...! 

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

United States
                              Member #4416
                              April 22, 2004
                              1075 Posts
                              Posted: February 6, 2005, 10:04 am - IP Logged

MADDOG10,

I've got my number progessions working for me in LOTTO South and PB, but my system work is pretty much in limbo right now. I'm trying some rather unorthodox methods to come up with my prediction numbers. I suppose I'm looking for the right balance between results and the amount of time I have to invest. By far, I have more time than money, but I don't want to become obsessed to the point of distraction with all this lottery stuff. It can be quite consuming. I hope you meet with some success in your work with systems.