Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LOTTO South: 2-5-05, It's Big!

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 12 years ago by nywilliams.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
Virginia
United States
Member #1712
June 20, 2003
1549 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2005, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

aye' & MADDOG10:

I didn't do to well with my first game at Lotto South but the promise is there. I was pretty much in the range, but off a few numbers.

Now the Powerball Drawing, that's another story. In the 10-numbers I "Wheeled", I was off by (one) number on all five numbers that "hit" and (two) numbers off on the PB Number.

Makes a man want to go "kick" a rock...

Good luck to you both with Lotto South on Wednesday.

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
    Yinzer Country, PA
    United States
    Member #4067
    March 18, 2004
    2741 Posts
    Posted: February 7, 2005, 12:01 am - IP Logged

what's the highest the jackpot has been at?

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
      Virginia
      United States
      Member #1712
      June 20, 2003
      1549 Posts
      Posted: February 7, 2005, 11:39 am - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by DoctorEw220 on February 7, 2005

what's the highest the jackpot has been at?

DoctorEw220:

I think it's about at the highest now. Being $20M

I Sent a message to Lotto South and asked that question today, but haven't received a reply back yet.

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

nywilliams's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
        Atlanta
        United States
        Member #10983
        February 1, 2005
        118 Posts
        Posted: February 8, 2005, 10:25 am - IP Logged

I'm in GA and play Lotto South occasionally. I've done better with LS than I have with MM. I've found it easier to get a hit with LS but don't have a "system" so to speak for picking numbers. I'll definitely be playing tomorrow since the jackpot is up to $20M. I'm working on numbers now.....don't have anything to suggest to the group as I'm new and still working on developing a system so I hope you keep this thread going as I'm working to learn a better way to select numbers.

When a man tells you he got rich through hard work, ask him: "WHOSE"? - Don Marquis