Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto South Drawing for Saturday 02-12-05

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 12 years ago by nywilliams.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
Virginia
United States
Member #1712
June 20, 2003
1549 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2005, 8:16 am - IP Logged
Quote: Originally posted by MADDOG10 on February 13, 2005

ok chief, you had one of the tickets right?

MADDOG10:

I would love to be able to tell you that I did. Unfortunately, I didn't... I was very close though.

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

nywilliams's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
    Atlanta
    United States
    Member #10983
    February 1, 2005
    118 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2005, 8:57 am - IP Logged

Chief,

>>> I wonder how nywilliams did? She was sick according to her PM, but she said she was working on her numbers and would get back with me but I never heard heard back from her.

I actually ended up in the emergency room and have been on bed rest all weekend so I didn't play anything at all this weekend

When a man tells you he got rich through hard work, ask him: "WHOSE"? - Don Marquis

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
      Beautiful Florida
      United States
      Member #5709
      July 18, 2004
      20124 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2005, 9:31 am - IP Logged

nywilliams, sorry to hear you were sick. i hope everything is alright now. take your time, get well and we'll see you back here when you're ready....!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

nywilliams's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
        Atlanta
        United States
        Member #10983
        February 1, 2005
        118 Posts
        Posted: February 14, 2005, 10:10 am - IP Logged

I'm better thanks.  Working from home this week and watching bad daytime TV until I go back to the doctor and he says I can go back to work.  This weather down here is making everyone sick.  We've been passing this crud around the office for almost a month.

When a man tells you he got rich through hard work, ask him: "WHOSE"? - Don Marquis