Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Pigskin Challenge: 2-19-05

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 12 years ago by MADDOG10.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
Member #4416
April 22, 2004
1075 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2005, 7:54 pm - IP Logged
Quote: Originally posted by kbcherokee on February 20, 2005

aye'

I only see where #12, 15 and 18 are within three number's of each other, but not the #27 and 52.

Chief

kbcherokee,

In my hasty observation, I did make a mistake on the 52 ball, but all the other numbers are indeed multiples of 3. That's multiples, Chief... multiples.

4 x 3 = 12

5 x 3 = 15

6 x 3 = 18

9 x 3 = 27

12 x 3 = 36 

Can you see those multiples of 3 now?

aye'

Greenwich, CT
    United States
    Member #4793
    May 24, 2004
    1822 Posts
    Posted: February 21, 2005, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Aye,

Fantastic work on the 'skindex.  How is it calculated, if I may ask?

Lee's Summit, Mo.
      United States
      Member #6519
      August 26, 2004
      192 Posts
      Posted: February 21, 2005, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Nice work Madd.

And accolades for Chief.  However, I have to revert to the 'oranges and onions' wisdom of a well-known sportscaster of many years ago, Bill Stern.  Oranges to the Chief for his almost perfect "inside baseball" powerball for the second consecutive time.  But onions to the same Chief for waiting til the last minute to provide his fellow challengers with his unique info.  Hey Chief, this aint no Hollywood movie where the Cavalry comes riding in at the last second to save the day(and BTW, not the indians).  This is a second request for you to post your knowledge much, much sooner before the time of the drawing. 

kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
        Virginia
        United States
        Member #1712
        June 20, 2003
        1549 Posts
        Posted: February 21, 2005, 5:14 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by pigskin on February 21, 2005

Nice work Madd.

And accolades for Chief.  However, I have to revert to the 'oranges and onions' wisdom of a well-known sportscaster of many years ago, Bill Stern.  Oranges to the Chief for his almost perfect "inside baseball" powerball for the second consecutive time.  But onions to the same Chief for waiting til the last minute to provide his fellow challengers with his unique info.  Hey Chief, this aint no Hollywood movie where the Cavalry comes riding in at the last second to save the day(and BTW, not the indians).  This is a second request for you to post your knowledge much, much sooner before the time of the drawing. 

pigskin:

Sorry about that. Like I said in an earlier Post. I have started a "new" job and I don't have too much time to get these number's ready nowas it is , much less figure out the "prediction" thing... LOL

I thought maybe getting it to you by 7:43 PM, and you being in MO. and an hour behind me here in Virginia, that would give you about three hours to play with and determine what you might want to do.

I'll keep trying my best.

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
          Member #4416
          April 22, 2004
          1075 Posts
          Posted: February 21, 2005, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

JAG,

I don't have the 'skindex rating method in final form yet. It's very much a work in progress.  I'll tell everyone exactly how it's calculated as soon as I get the kinks out of it. I've already made some changes in it for Wednesday's drawing. I can tell you that it's basically a function of the numbers one catches, the amount of number selections one uses, and the probability of catching a given number of balls.

aye'

Greenwich, CT
            United States
            Member #4793
            May 24, 2004
            1822 Posts
            Posted: February 21, 2005, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

I have to agree with Chief.  I don't think he's under any obligation to post his psychic predictions in the first place.  This is a challenge, not a co-op, right?

Lee's Summit, Mo.
              United States
              Member #6519
              August 26, 2004
              192 Posts
              Posted: February 21, 2005, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Stay out of this Jag.  We know how to handle the "hostiles" out this way. 

Let me point this out.  The challenge is serious business and every man, or

woman, is expected to give his very best in  our attempt to hit the jackpot.

I'm not insisting that Chief divulge his secrets.  He's the one who started

this "inside powerball" stuff and all I'm asking for is a little more notice. 

Every Challenger should contribute invaluable info...and never....never

should a challenger desert his post at a time when the tide of battle

stands in the balance.

Greenwich, CT
                United States
                Member #4793
                May 24, 2004
                1822 Posts
                Posted: February 21, 2005, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Fine I'll stay out, I won't post.  I was just trying to understand the nature of our challenge, how collaborative it is, but instead I get threatened.  I don't know if this is something I'd want to be a part of any longer.

Lee's Summit, Mo.
                  United States
                  Member #6519
                  August 26, 2004
                  192 Posts
                  Posted: February 22, 2005, 1:36 am - IP Logged

How were you threathened , Jag?  Apparently you aren't acquainted with the term 'HOSTILES".  Just having a little fun.  But if you were offended, I'll leave and you stay in.

Greenwich, CT
                    United States
                    Member #4793
                    May 24, 2004
                    1822 Posts
                    Posted: February 22, 2005, 7:43 am - IP Logged

S'ok, I'm a Vermonter by birth, but had never heard that term .  Anyhow, no hard feelings, I'll post my numbers tonight...if I survive the first day back to work

kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
                      Virginia
                      United States
                      Member #1712
                      June 20, 2003
                      1549 Posts
                      Posted: February 22, 2005, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Tso-gali-I

I'm glad to see all differences are "settled." I never meant for my little fun thing of predicting a few items would turn into a "Hostile" situation. LOL

I just thought it would be fun to post a few of my little "insights" and see if they would produce any results, and they happened to do pretty well. It's my way of seeing if my "System" is working for me or not. I just hope some, or all of you were rewarded by the information.

I probably won't be able to do this all the time, but I'll try my best.

I take my number selection's very seriously also. I've wondered to, if I Post my Number's will there be a chance of someyone using my "Picks." Here's how I look at that.

I usually Post 12 to 15 Number's, plus a few probable MB Number's also.

A person would still have to Wheel those Number's to get theri combination's. Who know's what Wheel they would use because there are different one's to choose from. Even if I did "hit" the big one with my number's and posted them in LP, I think the % of somyone else sharing that pot with me, would be minimal, if any.

That's why I don't see Posting Number's here to be a "Threat." Besides, everyone needs a "Challenge" in their life.

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                        Beautiful Florida
                        United States
                        Member #5709
                        July 18, 2004
                        20106 Posts
                        Posted: February 22, 2005, 10:26 am - IP Logged

" holy she-ite" i missed the all the action yesterday. where was i?  oh yea, out "snow plowing". well i'm glad to see understamding and compassion prevailed fellow "skins". 

now guys, get busy and get focused on tomorrows numbers. hope to see all of you back in the challange..!

good luck to everyone...! 

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "