Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 11:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

mysterious indian vision

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LuckyFoxTerrier.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
New Mexico
United States
Member #12305
March 10, 2005
2984 Posts
Posted: March 12, 2005, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

I wish to thank.........all posters on this site......I think 33% OK!

Hi psykomo:

Are you counting yourself among the 33% who are 'OK', or among the 66% who aren't?  Seems to me believing 33% of posters on a site visited mainly by people who think they can beat the lottery are 'OK' by any usual standard of usage for 'OK' ought to be grounds for some healthy self-doubt.

Just joking.

Have a profitable evening.

Jack

AriesMoon's avatar - ind ankh2.jpg
    Cleveland
    United States
    Member #11541
    February 17, 2005
    100 Posts
    Posted: March 12, 2005, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

I would follow Birds lead hear.  Bird seems to be an extremely intuitive individual and I also like that 149.

The color green is condusive to abundance and prosperity.  The fact that it was rapped around the head of the woman shows some importance as well.  Deep Blue is a watery color therefore, that could explain the tears.  Why she was crying I can't speak on, but the bone earings makes me think of the fact that Saturn is currently in Cancer.  Saturn rules the bones and cancer is the ruler of the emotional color of blue.  Yeah.  There are are a LOT of symbols within that vision your dear friend has had.  If he/she is truly serious about knowing what it really means for him/her, I would say that some deep Meditation is in order.

Peace, ya'll.

Cleveland
      United States
      Member #11541
      February 17, 2005
      100 Posts
      Posted: March 12, 2005, 9:47 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by LuckyFoxTerrier on February 26, 2005

I had a vision of an Indian once who appeared to me while I was meditating near the pond where I lived.  I "saw" him walking towards me while I was trying to summon my Guide.  He was HUGE!  About 9 or 10 feet tall, and it scared me so badly that I popped out of my hypnotic state and never really found out what he might have had to say!  LOL  Silly me!  But, he was intense!!!  I realized I need to be careful summoning guides and be ready for them when they appear.

I'm with you here, Luckyfoxterrier.  I didn't summon any guides or anything, but I had an out of body experience once.  I wasn't trying to have it or anything.  I was just laying with my son, putting him to sleep (he was about 5 then) and all of a sudden I was in an office cubicle.  I started floating up and up and when I reached the holed ceiling tiles, I thought I would stop, but I didn't, I just kept going up and up and up.  The stars became clearer and clearer in the night sky. I freaked out and my conscious mind immediatly when to ideas I've heard of "alien abductions" and I snapped my self out of it.  I've regretted doing that ever since and have YET to experience anything similar.

Sorry to get off the dream topic, but I just wanted to relate.

Peace.

LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
        mt. airy, nc
        United States
        Member #10832
        January 27, 2005
        160 Posts
        Posted: March 12, 2005, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Aries, Thanks for sharing!!  That's so cool!!  So many times people seem to have those OBE's spontaneously like that!  I also knew someone once who taught themselves to do this voluntarily and traversed the astral plane!  He saw some pretty weird thought forms though -- like monsters and ugly stuff!  Would'a scared me silly!! 

Don't you think you might be able to do it again sometime?  Have you tried?

I have had only one OBE, and like you, it happened when I was laying in bed about to fall asleep, but I KNOW I wasn't yet!  Like yours, I found myself floating through an opening in the roof (not there previously!!), and then into the stars at this amazing rate of speed that I didn't know was possible!  And then was flying over these gorgeous gold fields, and mountain ranges on another planet or another realm and it was SO BEAUTIFUL!!  I realized I was out of body and it scared me and I came propelling back at the same record speed and literally SLAMMED back into my body!  Also, like you, I really regret that the Fear Factor ruined my journey!  This was about 15 years ago, and I've never had it happen again! 

Now if we could just fly out there, grab the 6 winning mega millions numbers, and come back with them!!!!! 

I'm so glad your brought this up, I hadn't thought about it in a long time!

LuckyFox

Cleveland
          United States
          Member #11541
          February 17, 2005
          100 Posts
          Posted: March 13, 2005, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

Hey there LuckyFox!

Happy NEW DAY to ya!

I've looked into OBEs since then.  I read a book called "Forever You" by T. Lobsang Rampa and he goes into much detail about how to do it and how relatively simple it is.  We just have to put our doubts and fears (conscious mind stuff) aside and travel away along what he calls "the silver cord".  Rampa also mentions that there is the potential to see some terrible thought forms, but it is better to realize that that is all they are and that they can do you no harm.  Once one gets into the groove of it, those experiences will go away and one would be able to travel anywhere they wanted to.

Another thing happeded that I wish someone could explain to me.  This was about 5 years ago.  I was going off to sleep when I saw six cards in front of me in 2 rows of 3 and each card and a black line going across it horizontally.  Then the image was interrupted by a drop of water.  The water dripped about two or three times until wooooooooosh, a huge waterfall came rushing at me and I was sent whirling and twirling and spiralling.  It was the coolest experience I'd ever had!  I just kept letting it happen until it stopped on its own.  I opened my eyes and gave thanks for the experience.  I figured it was some sort of spiritual baptism.  Do you or anyone else have any thoughts on this??

you:
          Now if we could just fly out there, grab the 6 winning mega millions numbers, and come back with them!!!!! 

I KNOW that this CAN be done.  The numbers are there, they play everyday.  I'm interested in playin' with 'em. 

Someone mentioned in this forum that it should just be a matter of contacting the "future you" to tell you what the winning numbers will be.  Sounds simple enough, but ones intuition would really have to be kickin'!!  I'm workin' on it!

Peace.

LuckyFoxTerrier's avatar - anglewings
            mt. airy, nc
            United States
            Member #10832
            January 27, 2005
            160 Posts
            Posted: March 13, 2005, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Whoa....!!!!  Aries, what a COOOOOL experience your waterfall "vision" or experience was!!!  Wow!!  I really don't know what to say about that, except that it sounds right, a "spiritual baptism" of some sort.  That's really really cool.  Thanks so much for sharing it with us!  I feel honored.

LFox