Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Did I miss a meeting...? LOL

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Todd.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2005, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Thats right Todd ......  You can choose to ignore the humor in the posts and keep it going if you like. That is also your right. If you insist on my leaving over something that I basically agree with..... then that would be ironic.... and very humorous to some others. 

This started with a smile and a post that had as its subject header .."LOL" 

Others are enjoying this.  What a good example of a mis- communication and how it can turn into ...... well what? What do you wish to frame it as this time Todd? It's your call. It's your web site. I have broken no rules. 

I've got pretty broad shoulders.... do what you need to do to make you happy. What do you want Todd?

Win d.................   LOL

and this was originally about the company in Costa Rica and a post i probably missed. It was about a private post that I had made to someone ....not knowing about the censorship on this company and how in put me in a funny sounding position in that private post . That was my open post question ..........  It was not about the f word at all..... and thats the way I choose to frame it ....because thats not only my right ..its the truth ....which has seniority.  LOL  

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

SirMetro's avatar - center
    East of Atlanta
    United States
    Member #6191
    August 11, 2004
    1389 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2005, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Humm....sounds like what I am constantly telling my step-daughter...my house my rules till someone else starts paying the house note. As for me, I kinda figure as long as I get to play for free, I ain't gonna complain (at least not too much). Have not seen very many sites out there that allow the quantity and quality of the free exchange of ideas that can benefit so many. So if I must curb my tongue to get to play, so be it...besides...my better half wishes she could program in an editing feature into my vocabulary on more then one occasion.

Sir Metro

I know not what I ask and I ask not what I know

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23262 Posts
      Posted: February 24, 2005, 1:35 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by WIN D on February 24, 2005

Thats right Todd ......  You can choose to ignore the humor in the posts and keep it going if you like. That is also your right. If you insist on my leaving over something that I basically agree with..... then that would be ironic.... and very humorous to some others. 

Others are enjoying this.  What a good example of a mis- communication and how it can turn into ...... well what? What do you wish to frame it as this time Todd? It's your call. It's your web site. I have broken no rules. 

I've got pretty broad shoulders.... do what you need to do to make you happy. What do you want Todd?

and this was orginally about the company in Costa Rica and a post i probably missed ...not the f word ..... and that was my question.

I don't see anything indicating that your post was intended merely as satire, and I don't think other people did either.  I don't believe Sandy thought it was humorous when she posted her concerns.

If you call accusing me of censoring you "humor", then you have a strange sense of humor, and I don't find it funny.

Sticking "LOL" on the end of a message does not make it funny, and it doesn't take the sting out of a false accusation.  It stands for "Laughing Out Loud", and I sincerely doubt you were laughing out loud when you wrote it.

And then falsely saying that I insist that you leave ... well, anyone can read my post and see that that is not true either.  I said if you don't want to live by the rules, then don't post, and your response is that I insist on you leaving.  How wacky is that?  Is that another example of "humor"?  LOL?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: February 24, 2005, 1:53 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by WIN D on February 24, 2005

and this was originally about the company in Costa Rica and a post i probably missed. It was about a private post that I had made to someone ....not knowing about the censorship on this company and how in put me in a funny sounding position in that private post . That was my open post question ..........  It was not about the f word at all..... and thats the way I choose to frame it ....because thats not only my right ..its the truth ....which has seniority.  LOL  

OK....  from now on you can put this sentence under my Avatar......

* Warning .... Win d  is not a "standard member" and his posts do not express the opinions of the management of this forum .....and may contain items of a controversial and NON- humorous nature.  (no matter how replete with LOL's) 

So.... from now on I am Win d  "Abnormal and seriouslly sub-Standard Non-Humorus Member"  Stars *1/2 

Win d    

Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23262 Posts
          Posted: February 24, 2005, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Since you want to put some extra text under your name, just buy a premium membership, and you can add it there.  This web site provides a lot of enjoyment and entertainment for you, right?  How about giving back?

Winner2Be's avatar - diva
            Charleston
            United States
            Member #1990
            August 5, 2003
            1675 Posts
            Posted: February 24, 2005, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Peace...

Good Luck To ALL playing these daily lottery games!!!!

Sometimes the Heart can see what the eyes cannot.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
              Stone Mountain*Georgia
              United States
              Member #828
              November 2, 2002
              10491 Posts
              Posted: February 24, 2005, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Say you Love me Toddy !

Win d    

Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23262 Posts
                Posted: February 24, 2005, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

You gotta show the love first.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                  Stone Mountain*Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #828
                  November 2, 2002
                  10491 Posts
                  Posted: February 24, 2005, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

Ok ..........here's a Buck $

Now say it ......LOL

P.S.  I should have said "give me a buck's worth" ....that would have been funnier ...huh?

Win d    

Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23262 Posts
                    Posted: February 24, 2005, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

Some people step up to the plate, some don't.  Those who do, they get the love.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                      Stone Mountain*Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #828
                      November 2, 2002
                      10491 Posts
                      Posted: February 24, 2005, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

G **  Bless America and G** bless the U.S.A

After all... we are not Communist right?

$ 

I don't mind paying for a little extra...........consideration or should I say considerations?....or should I say little?  ...or should I say pay? Never mind.  LOL

Win d    

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                        Clarkston, Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #76
                        January 6, 2002
                        8528 Posts
                        Posted: February 24, 2005, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

I believe we now need to close the topic.  Yes, Winner2be.......PEACE.

I did not take WinD's post as humorous.

I apologize to Todd not for my thoughts, because those are my thoughts....I apologize to Todd for not coming to him privately.  It was wrong of me to do it publicly.  I do hope he accepts my apology.

Now I hope we can get back to the business of winning some money.

Sandy

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
                          Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #20
                          December 20, 2000
                          56967 Posts
                          Posted: February 24, 2005, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Win D -  lets get back to Lottery numbers, this is getting old fast...

Good Luck Lep

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                            Stone Mountain*Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #828
                            November 2, 2002
                            10491 Posts
                            Posted: February 24, 2005, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

That was good lucky.... nice to hear from you..... but i dont understand your kind of humor. You better leave entertainment to someone else and stick to speaking in digits.   

I was answering Todd's post to me. Your on my post subject...by the way.

Win d    

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
                              Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #20
                              December 20, 2000
                              56967 Posts
                              Posted: February 24, 2005, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Nobody wants to read anymore of this, if you want to continue go to the Private messages area...

Good Luck Lep