Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ky/Tn/Ga Week of 2/27/05

Topic closed. 89 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Saleo Paleo.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Justin's avatar - hatchap
Stevens Point
United States
Member #6457
August 24, 2004
3030 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2005, 1:04 am - IP Logged

Trust me i dont have a problem with sal personally, thank you for trying to explain things to me, i didnt really understand, but its been a long harsh day, just bought a car a couple weeks ago and transmissions out. bought this from a mechanic who told me the car had NO tranny problems......GRRRRR

anyways my point is even if you do use the TN stacks like that which is fine, im not going to be amazed when someone posts the 979 hit straight in TN from KY's stack, big deal. i bet it hit in multiple other states stacks too, but you cant make any money that way, look at TNs stack for TN numbers. and this P4 stack to get the P3 numbers just produces countless combos, and then calling them straights, ohhh it just annoys me, i am sorry. Its like, hey look the 3 numbers from Wisconsin drawn tonight were in the last twelve numbers drawn by Virginia.....woohoo LOL.

Im not trying to belittle someone else, sal has posted some good numbers. (such as the 987) but a certain someone also sent me an email with the 897 straight as i believe the 4th or 5th best $$ number.

Now forgive me if i offended anyone but im just speaking my mind.

if you want to take credit for a number post it before the draw.

littleoldlady this doenst apply to you as you clearly post everday, im just putting that out there. because everyone should be held up to equal standards. i've seen so many posts where people such as Blackapple,Nbey6,Dead_Aim...etc etc hit with so few numbers and they are always back posting them with plenty of time for us to put them in. Well if sal is hitting so much why cant he post what he is playing? i post what i play, sometimes i lose ALOT. most of the time actually. but im not trying to hide the fact that im not a pro at picking numbers. im just a human being, with an addiction to gambling. dammit. lol

I'll end this by saying Good luck and  to everyone who's on the playing side. sure beats the drawing side.

justin

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

mglsr's avatar - candle
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #2369
    September 23, 2003
    3072 Posts
    Posted: March 1, 2005, 1:32 am - IP Logged

make note of these (for the month in Ky only)

best straight :  610,016,692

best series:  789,687,456  (i know 897 came tonight) sorry i didn't get to post last night but i was talking with littleoldlady  by phone Sunday eve and she can vouch for these numbers i gave her last night.

hot boxes:  350,241,927,947

only post i can make for a while ($$$$$$$ to be made on these)

"As Quoted by the Genius One:"

"Life i$ Good "   

$$$$ I FEEL LUCKY $$$$                                                               

*lay off and it pays off*

Stevens Point
      United States
      Member #6457
      August 24, 2004
      3030 Posts
      Posted: March 1, 2005, 1:37 am - IP Logged

bubber58's avatar - lol

United States
        Member #3094
        December 23, 2003
        1059 Posts
        Posted: March 1, 2005, 5:24 am - IP Logged

Thanks mike,,, I liked 716 last night, but talked myself out of it because of the 10 hits with the 7 in front o'l well, I will post my numbers for month later today good luck to everybody...

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
          Clarksville
          United States
          Member #487
          July 15, 2002
          17638 Posts
          Posted: March 1, 2005, 6:30 am - IP Logged

Everyone watch TN for the 102.  Tonite it can spring..If the 3 vtrac pops out, it can come with the 1 and 2..but trust me TN is due some low numbers  ..Justin..I know about those cars..My husband paid $750.00 for a car and it ran for 1 day. no we didn't get a refund..Just try to read the stacks Justin..and the vtracs, too.  If it is possible, I will try to help you after all we all are here to make some money I hope..I am saying it now..put your triple glasses on..This month I am looking for Ga and TN ..Ga should get at least 1 if not 2 triples.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Clarksville
            United States
            Member #487
            July 15, 2002
            17638 Posts
            Posted: March 1, 2005, 6:41 am - IP Logged

Also to all, when Sal posts his numbers up here, use your vtracs..he did post 744 which is the same number as 799.  I do this all of the time with his numbers..When he put up the 998, 849 came out..The last  time he put up 899, I made $500.00 dollars off of it because I used my TTT and vtracs to convert it to 849.

Clarksville
              United States
              Member #487
              July 15, 2002
              17638 Posts
              Posted: March 1, 2005, 8:22 am - IP Logged

Justin, this is what I played this morning..the 145 vtrac..this is how it looks in the  P4 stack..it is in Ga's P3 stack and TN's stack. I always try to play the whole 8 numbers in a vtrac unless I can cut them down more.

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
                E-Town,Ky
                United States
                Member #3493
                January 25, 2004
                6348 Posts
                Posted: March 1, 2005, 9:12 am - IP Logged

I won't be posting any more for awhile,but it is not because of a few critics,that can't see very good.and can't think for themselves.I do my posting to help and for pleasure.

Saleo Paleo    

Miss Bee's avatar - strawberry
                  nashville
                  United States
                  Member #4990
                  June 8, 2004
                  1376 Posts
                  Posted: March 1, 2005, 9:15 am - IP Logged

Today is the one year anniversary for Tn cash 3. The 201 fell on march 2nd last year.I still like those double 2s I feel like today might be doubles again and the 82 pair should be here soon 022 might also be good for today, that root of 4 should be strong this month.Usually if it is out a month it will fall several times the next and it was the middle of January for the last one.Good luck everyone. Miss Bee.

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #1528
                    May 18, 2003
                    728 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2005, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Thanks SAL for all the hard work you put in to these numbers ME for one ready think you & little old lady are the BEST . THANKS A BUNDLE

E-Town,Ky
                      United States
                      Member #3493
                      January 25, 2004
                      6348 Posts
                      Posted: March 1, 2005, 11:57 am - IP Logged
                      Quote: Originally posted by Lee123 on March 1, 2005

Thanks SAL for all the hard work you put in to these numbers ME for one ready think you & little old lady are the BEST . THANKS A BUNDLE

You are welcome Lee123 and Littleoldlady      just trying to help,I'll be back after i take care of my Medical problem on the 16th of March,Just hate to start anything for this mont, Like I stated in Feb that I would finish out Feb's posts.Will be Back occasionaly though,when time permits.I tried to explain to everone how to choose from the stacks but I guess some don't catch on though.I always said to use it with the V-Tracs and the Pr's and to see what the most predominate #'s were that was in the stack and compare. 

Saleo Paleo    

E-Town,Ky
                        United States
                        Member #3493
                        January 25, 2004
                        6348 Posts
                        Posted: March 1, 2005, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Just checked my CashBall #'s 5-7-8-29  (13)got Three  4-7-8-28(13) $25.00 not much but keeps me playing and not losing.

Saleo Paleo    

Stevens Point
                          United States
                          Member #6457
                          August 24, 2004
                          3030 Posts
                          Posted: March 1, 2005, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

littleoldlady, cars suck and people are always out to rip others off. and it is bad. i traded in my car for that car cuz my car needed $1400 of repairs so i gave that car and $600 for the mercury. now the new tranny is going to cost more than my car to repair in the first place. and its not like i bought this car from any person, he is a mechanic, that ******.

i agree with you about the triples for GA, watch the 444's, 555's, and 999's

I believe TN will pull a 6 tonight.

Justin

Clarksville
                            United States
                            Member #487
                            July 15, 2002
                            17638 Posts
                            Posted: March 1, 2005, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

Can u believe I played vtrac 145 and the darn number was 514.

Ky Eve Stack

• 514    (out 0,2,3)

TN Stack:

• 979    (out 0,1,2,6)

Ga Stack: 

• 386  (out 7,9)

I am getting my computer dumped so I won't be back on line until later tonite..I guess..boo-hoo-hoo.

Miss Bee's avatar - strawberry
                              nashville
                              United States
                              Member #4990
                              June 8, 2004
                              1376 Posts
                              Posted: March 1, 2005, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Watch the 076 for tonight same vtrac as 201 has 2 high and 1 low also root of 4 . Miss Bee