Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 12:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Neteller!! DO NOT EVER USE!

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 12 years ago by unseen.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Justin's avatar - hatchap
Stevens Point
United States
Member #6457
August 24, 2004
3030 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2005, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

They are the worst people I have ever spoken with. They promised if i signed up for an account i could send out money to 5***** within minutes. But they said I answered personal questions about MYSELF wrong. COME ON. They had the wrong city, I THINK I KNOW WHERE I LIVED. Now I have to wait 1-2 business days, because of this i missed a valuable win in TN tonight. My mother then set up an account and answered her personal questions right, but she does not know much about computers so i told them the email address and such. They then told my mom I was probably signing up so I could repeatedly steal money through her bank account. I hope this company burns.

Justin

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

Pick 3 Fairy's avatar - faery
    Texas
    United States
    Member #44
    November 15, 2001
    3839 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2005, 12:10 am - IP Logged

I had a really bad experience with them and do not recommend them to anyone.  Just take my word for it.  Guard your bank account if you deal with them.

The Fairy

Stevens Point
      United States
      Member #6457
      August 24, 2004
      3030 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2005, 12:14 am - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by Pick 3 Fairy on March 3, 2005

Guard your bank account if you deal with them.

Now im scared about using them in 3 days......
      Do you think you could kind of PM me a description of what happened Pick 3 fairy. i dont want them to screw me over even more.

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
        Chicago,IL.
        United States
        Member #2902
        November 29, 2003
        1435 Posts
        Posted: March 3, 2005, 12:22 am - IP Logged

I use 900Payplus.com / ewalletxpress. Never had a problem yet. Check um out. I believe the are Canadian based.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31533 Posts
          Posted: March 3, 2005, 12:27 am - IP Logged

never had a problem with netteller.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
            Member #9000
            November 25, 2004
            378 Posts
            Posted: March 3, 2005, 12:31 am - IP Logged

I guard my bank account with ANYONE I use!  One thing I do is have a Bank Account just for Online Processes only.  It is a Free Bank Account to have for me so why not.  I use this Bank Account ONLY for Online Purchases.  And I do NOT keep very much money in it at all at any time.  If I want to buy something I deposit the money in the account and use it. 

We shall see! 

Stevens Point
              United States
              Member #6457
              August 24, 2004
              3030 Posts
              Posted: March 3, 2005, 1:58 am - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by emilyg on March 3, 2005

never had a problem with netteller.

i am glad you have not :)

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23348 Posts
                Posted: March 3, 2005, 9:06 am - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by viperfour on March 3, 2005

I guard my bank account with ANYONE I use!  One thing I do is have a Bank Account just for Online Processes only.  It is a Free Bank Account to have for me so why not.  I use this Bank Account ONLY for Online Purchases.  And I do NOT keep very much money in it at all at any time.  If I want to buy something I deposit the money in the account and use it. 

That is an excellent idea, and I hope people are listening.

By the way, Netteller is NOT a bad system, please see my post in Justin's other thread in the Discussion forum.

I highly recommend Netteller to anyone looking for a solid company for online gaming transactions.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Winner2Be's avatar - diva
                  Charleston
                  United States
                  Member #1990
                  August 5, 2003
                  1675 Posts
                  Posted: March 3, 2005, 9:19 am - IP Logged

I never had any problems either.  Yes, the questions about your life seems annoying, but trust me it would be more annoying and upsetting if they DIDN'T have these security measures and someone else does access your checking account information.  I thought the questions were repeatitive at first myself, and then I thought...wow if it is this difficult for me to just sign up an account and start sending transactions after transaction, it will be really difficult for another to get access to your account information.  After one is completely set up and go through all the security measures it's very easy to use and transactions appear within 5 minutes to other merchants who too have a Neteller account.  Good luck and hang in there, it will get straightened out in a timely manner. 2-3 days verses someone stealing your money and it taking you 2-3 years to try to recoup the loss with the bank. You will still win the lottery when all is clear because you study the game and look for opportunuties to play. Go Justin! Just be a little patience because it will pay off in the long run. :-) Hugs to you my friend!

Sometimes the Heart can see what the eyes cannot.

Stevens Point
                    United States
                    Member #6457
                    August 24, 2004
                    3030 Posts
                    Posted: March 3, 2005, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

thank you winner2be, i just got upset, because they said the reason i couldnt use it right away was i couldnt "verify my identity" so my mom said she would set up an account. when she tried to they said that i probably was intending to steal money out of her bank account. a neteller rep told that to my mom, while i sat right there.....

Poway CA (San Diego County)
                      United States
                      Member #3489
                      January 25, 2004
                      14120 Posts
                      Posted: March 3, 2005, 2:14 pm - IP Logged
                      Quote: Originally posted by viperfour on March 3, 2005

Excellent idea!

Stevens Point
                        United States
                        Member #6457
                        August 24, 2004
                        3030 Posts
                        Posted: March 3, 2005, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

I know, im actually going to do that now.......viper is a genious

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                          Clarkston, Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #76
                          January 6, 2002
                          8528 Posts
                          Posted: March 3, 2005, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

In your other thread I said this also......I like neteller...never had a problem with them, Justin.

Like Viper, I have a separate bank account just for the lottery........I put all my winnings and withdrawals in there...............it's a free checking account and doesn't have a lot of money in there.......when it exceeds a number that is in my head, I transfer the money to my regular checking account.  It works for me. 

Sandy

Pick 3 Fairy's avatar - faery
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #44
                            November 15, 2001
                            3839 Posts
                            Posted: March 3, 2005, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone ever wondered how they get all that personal information?  When I signed up they ask me to answer a series of personal question and the one question that puzzled me was they ask me if I knew Jane (ex daughter in law) and which of the cities did she live in.  How do they get all this information on us.  Think about it.

The Fairy

Stevens Point
                              United States
                              Member #6457
                              August 24, 2004
                              3030 Posts
                              Posted: March 3, 2005, 7:58 pm - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by Pick 3 Fairy on March 3, 2005

Has anyone ever wondered how they get all that personal information?  When I signed up they ask me to answer a series of personal question and the one question that puzzled me was they ask me if I knew Jane (ex daughter in law) and which of the cities did she live in.  How do they get all this information on us.  Think about it.

that was the problem i had EXCEPT the problem was they said i answered one of my personal questions wrong........lol

dont worry about them, any company can get that info on you. privacy is a zero these days