Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 6:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Creo Professional Software

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 12 years ago by CARBOB.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
hosni's avatar - hosni
Escondido, CA
United States
Member #70
December 31, 2001
12884 Posts
Posted: April 3, 2005, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Yo Dave Dude, In case you did not know, Lotto Creo now has a brand new dedicated Creo Forum, http://lottocreo.9.forumer.com No one there yet.

Platinum John in sunny and warm Escondido, CA

Retired Grumman Aerospace Corporation F-14 Tomcat AVIONICS Field Engineer Extraordinaire

libra's avatar - chi
    Cleveland , Ohio
    United States
    Member #961
    December 27, 2002
    44232 Posts
    Posted: April 6, 2005, 11:20 am - IP Logged

I found it and left a message for everyone. Thanks Hosni.

Libra Dave

T1205's avatar - techno eye.jpg
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #2876
      November 26, 2003
      9 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2005, 6:05 am - IP Logged

Dave

Have you notice that the best you can do with the demo is 4 correct numbers no matter what your settings are.  It seem you just can't get that 5 number if you are playing a pick 5 game.  I maybe wrong but thats all I was able to come up with.

libra's avatar - chi
        Cleveland , Ohio
        United States
        Member #961
        December 27, 2002
        44232 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2005, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Hi T1205

I can't see how you could set up a software to only hit 4 out of 5. Especially since you don't know the outcome until after the draw. I would like to see an increase in lines in smart numbers from 99 to 200. I think that longer run out might produce that 5 of 5.

Libra Dave

United States
          Member #8899
          November 21, 2004
          428 Posts
          Posted: April 7, 2005, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

I dont think 4 out of 5 is bad.  You also have to remember in every drawing there is luck involved, so you just have to wait and get lucky to get 5 of 5.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #4924
            June 3, 2004
            5976 Posts
            Posted: April 8, 2005, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Libra and all who have this software. I purchased a copy of this and used Libra's example to run some numbers for Fla. I posted those on the predictions page, you will be able to see the results. If anyone finds anything new, post it and I will do the same. I played 15 sets for 5 draws. Let's hope we can crack this baby.

Carbob

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5145 Posts
              Posted: April 13, 2005, 5:30 am - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by CARBOB on April 8, 2005

Libra and all who have this software. I purchased a copy of this and used Libra's example to run some numbers for Fla. I posted those on the predictions page, you will be able to see the results. If anyone finds anything new, post it and I will do the same. I played 15 sets for 5 draws. Let's hope we can crack this baby.

Carbob

CARBOB:

Sorry, but don't own....this softwaree,......askin about PERFORMOOOOO?

Can anyone "break-even" ..........................per $10,...$20,....$40....spent?

????????????????????? (OR)................return less $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$'ss

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$(AND)...........GO-BROKE----(below------even-to000

IF we can BREAK--------------------------EEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNN........GREAT

HOW..................can we GETTIT...........????????????????????????????????

LOL

PSYKOMO

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                5976 Posts
                Posted: April 13, 2005, 10:10 am - IP Logged

PSYKOMO,

MY first try with Fanasty 5 in Fla. was not too successful. I was playing on paper with the Fla Mega Millions game for last nights drawing. Out of 20 numbers it had 3 + MB. Not bad. I've only played F-5 once, so I need to keep plugging away with the different filters, until I find the right combination.

Carbob