Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Research indicates.. the BEST

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 12 years ago by tntea.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Justin's avatar - hatchap
Stevens Point
United States
Member #6457
August 24, 2004
3030 Posts
Posted: March 6, 2005, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

CD would you feel comfortable posting those 75 numbers for tonight? i know you cant fit them all in your prediction space, thanks either way.

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

Poway CA (San Diego County)
    United States
    Member #3489
    January 25, 2004
    14120 Posts
    Posted: March 6, 2005, 12:09 pm - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by Justin on March 6, 2005

CD would you feel comfortable posting those 75 numbers for tonight? i know you cant fit them all in your prediction space, thanks either way.

Sorry, not tonight.  I have to check with my partners (mostly family) to see if they will allow me to do that.  We have agreed that I would not reveal all of my secrets with TN until it changes and not post the numbers.  What I post in the Prediction Page is the method I'm currently using for all the states I'm tracking, but I play TN a little differently.

I will ask my partners and post the numbers later this week, IF they all agree to let me do it.  Maybe we are too paranoid, but we really are making a killing on this and don't want it to stop!!

Justin's avatar - hatchap
      Stevens Point
      United States
      Member #6457
      August 24, 2004
      3030 Posts
      Posted: March 6, 2005, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

I would probably feel the same way, good luck.

I believe life is about finding someone you cant live without

And showing them how much you care every day of every month of every year

bubber58's avatar - lol

United States
        Member #3094
        December 23, 2003
        1059 Posts
        Posted: March 6, 2005, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

I have hit 22 out of the last 26 days in Tennessee.  It may be too rich for your blood, but it is really RICH for me and my partners.  We are playing $1 box online at you know where!  None of my picks for TN have come in as straights, anyway.

Once the TN Lottery catches on and changes something, I will show everyone how I did it.  But until then, all I will say is "Play the HIGH digits"!!!!!

glad someone is cleaning up.... how long do you think it will take for Tn to catch on? and what do you call really rich? I'm just having a little fun so dont get mad OK....

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: March 6, 2005, 1:36 pm - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by bubber58 on March 6, 2005

I have hit 22 out of the last 26 days in Tennessee.  It may be too rich for your blood, but it is really RICH for me and my partners.  We are playing $1 box online at you know where!  None of my picks for TN have come in as straights, anyway.

Once the TN Lottery catches on and changes something, I will show everyone how I did it.  But until then, all I will say is "Play the HIGH digits"!!!!!

No need to post it after the fact..

glad someone is cleaning up.... how long do you think it will take for Tn to catch on? and what do you call really rich? I'm just having a little fun so dont get mad OK...

I am with you, I am glad someone is raking it in...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Poway CA (San Diego County)
            United States
            Member #3489
            January 25, 2004
            14120 Posts
            Posted: March 6, 2005, 5:04 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by bubber58 on March 6, 2005

glad someone is cleaning up.... how long do you think it will take for Tn to catch on? and what do you call really rich? I'm just having a little fun so dont get mad OK....

The TN Lottery Commission hasn't caught on, yet.  When I started following Tennessee and built my database I couldn't believe my eyes.  It is still that way!!  What do I call rich?  I'm not going to give you exact figures, but we clear an average of $50 per day and with 9 people in our partnership, that isn't really "rich", but $160 per month for each of us tax free is nice spending money! 
              tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: March 6, 2005, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

The state commission will be clueless to anything you have found out. Their payouts are so low as it is.. Why would they want to change a thing?

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44