Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MY posts

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 12 years ago by tntea.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Lilburn, Georgia
United States
Member #9757
December 20, 2004
154 Posts
Posted: March 9, 2005, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Tntea,

I think you are good.  I have learned a lot from your post. Please continue regardless of what others write or  think.  You have the right to post here on lotterypost, as I have the right to continue asking dumb questions. lol  Do as I do, ignore the negative. I know you put a lot of time  in posting.

You continue girl!!!   

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: March 9, 2005, 12:27 am - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by eva53 on March 8, 2005

You are the only one I pay attention

Eva

Thank you Eva for the kind words.. However , I do recommend you read the others..There are some great predictors out there..

I believe I have gotten my strategy/research method across to everyone, and there will be no need in posting anymore. Anyone can do what I am doing. I believe I have explained it well enough for everyone to win at least one state a day. .If you playing over $2.00 per state at any given draw.. than you aren't..  Go back and study the strategy, method, double warning.. so forth..

The only state I play more than $2.00 a day is TN.. However, I play it at the store so the money goes toward education.

Refine your method.. or mine for that matter.. Picking numbers is a talent and should be taken slowly and seriously.  Don't just play any one list of numbers.

Study the method.. use the research. Get to know your state.. The easiest I have found to win with are SC, CA, MD, and MI.  I don't play them every draw.
    I study them.. Then when every thing fall in place.. like the strategy, double method and research method.. I play one to eight numbers to make my hit.

I don't win everytime.. but I don't lose everytime by playing too many numbers.

I am going to start a question and answer post under lotto system and not post any more on the Pick 3 forum for each state. Seems like there are more people who dislike that than those who do.  To me each state individual was easier for you to look up, "it was for me" than having all in one post and trying to keep up with it per draws..

Like I said earlier, you guys really dont need me.  The strategy is there.. the double warning is there.. the pick4 carry over method is there.. and the research is there.  Combine them and only play when you see the "IT". Believe me you will see "IT". 

Please don't ask what to play. If I see something.. I will post it there. If not , then I am as clueless as you are.  I could give lots of guesses, but that will break you.

Since I do spend time studying the numbers in several states, I ask that you post questions only on that post.  Everyone will learn from it. Another thing is , I cannot answer a lot of individual posts.. Sometimes the same question is ask in private message.. My mail box is full right now. 

Well those of you with questions, feel free to ask to the forum.  I want everyone to win.. I enjoy it and I know everyone else does too. 

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

bigboy's avatar - home
      Virginia
      United States
      Member #6698
      September 4, 2004
      101 Posts
      Posted: March 9, 2005, 12:29 am - IP Logged

Tntea all I can say is DO YOU....... Your post are very helpful

Keep up the good work.

Thanks, & Good Luck

BigBoy Mann

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: March 9, 2005, 12:30 am - IP Logged

Since I do spend time studying the numbers in several states, I ask that you post questions only on that post.  Everyone will learn from it. Another thing is , I cannot answer a lot of individual posts.. Sometimes the same question is ask in private message.. My mail box is full right now. 

This should say " I cannot answer a lot of private messages"....

Cincinnati
          United States
          Member #7913
          October 17, 2004
          329 Posts
          Posted: March 9, 2005, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

TNTEA.. JUST TO THANK YOU FOR ALL THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE SHARED WITH US, THE TIME AND WORK YOU HAVE PUT INTO EACH OF YOUR POSTING HAVE NOT BE UN-NOTICED. THANKS A MILLION.

abbear

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: March 9, 2005, 5:19 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by abbear on March 9, 2005

TNTEA.. JUST TO THANK YOU FOR ALL THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE SHARED WITH US, THE TIME AND WORK YOU HAVE PUT INTO EACH OF YOUR POSTING HAVE NOT BE UN-NOTICED. THANKS A MILLION.

abbear

You are much welcome.  I am glad to share some that can make each some money without spending a  bundle.