Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What would you prefer?

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 12 years ago by abbear.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Would you prefer me to

post individual states [ 32 ]  [80.00%]
post one long thread [ 8 ]  [20.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 40 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 6 ]  
emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
Member #14
November 9, 2001
31344 Posts
Posted: March 13, 2005, 12:25 pm - IP Logged
Quote: Originally posted by eva53 on March 13, 2005

Doing individual states is best as long as you limit the time (like one week).  If you look at the thread for Michigan that Sandy does, it is only for a week, but goes over 20 pages!  So, I hope you would limit it to only 1 week.

I have found out that jealous people less successful

Eva

jealous of what?  she asked and people are expressing their opinions.  some people don't follow tnteas posts.  have their own systems or their favorite predictors.  i agree with bryant.

love to nibble those micey feet.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31344 Posts
    Posted: March 13, 2005, 12:38 pm - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by SirMetro on March 13, 2005

Perhaps an idea could be to post in your blog and update it daily (or whenever)??? Then post in here when you have updated your blog.

Just a thought.

Sir Metro

yes!!!!!

love to nibble those micey feet.

SirMetro's avatar - center
      East of Atlanta
      United States
      Member #6191
      August 11, 2004
      1389 Posts
      Posted: March 13, 2005, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

To practice what I suggested, I posted the results from my hot sets for the week of 3/7 thru 3/12 in my blog and welcome suggestions. I will post my numbers for this coming week later. An added bonus (at least to me it is), I do not have to worry about tracking it because it might get hid from all the posting.

Sir Metro

I am only as complex as siimplicity will allow.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: March 13, 2005, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

I am posting only for states that Three2001 is posting for. We are doing this individually.

Those other states I play, I won't be posting for them.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
          Killer's Cove
          United States
          Member #57
          December 17, 2001
          5628 Posts
          Posted: March 13, 2005, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

SirMetro, Many thanks for the great idea !  Bob bg

US Flag    Life i$ good !  US Flagbg

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: March 13, 2005, 3:52 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on March 13, 2005

Howdy All,

The problem with posting individual states (especially if you are going to do a lot of them) is that you bury other peoples post. You may have an individual who only post once in a blue moon (like WIN_D) and it can be buried on page 3 in a matter of minutes. Yes, I can do a "find" of WIN_D post and look at them that way, but what if it is someone new to the forum that I am not aware of yet? I believe most people don't go back more than a page or two. A pearl of wisdom could be buried by someone doing different states with the same method over and over again. Once we see the method we can all apply it to our state to see if it works. It doesn't have to be spelled out for every state. Not trying to step on any toes, just trying to point out a few of the downfalls to posting individual states.

I agree with you Bryan.. I see what you are talking about. I guess teaching Special Education has me set in my own ways.  Sorry folks for being such a pain.  Posting up coming doubles do take up some of my own time. I will stop at that. You guys can figure that on your own.  Hitting 2-5 doubles a week, has really excited me since I dont have to spend a fortune on lists of numbers.  I am sure if anyone wants to take advance of that, they can watch the double warnings as I do.

I wont be posting anymore. The strategies and the methods are in my blog for those to review and want to try something new.

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
              Mid-Missouri
              United States
              Member #644
              August 31, 2002
              4271 Posts
              Posted: March 13, 2005, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

tntea,

Where I work, I train people as well, and I have to go over the same material time and time again. So, I know where you are coming from as far as having to spell everything out to everyone, especially the field you are in. I'm glad to see you getting excited about finding new ways to beat this game. More power to you! That is how we get better and better. 2-5 hits a week would be something to get your blood pumping. I'm happy for you. I hope your method can get you even more hits by refining it thru trial and error, and I will be checking out your blog to see your progress. Personally, I thank you for sharing new ideas, that is what this forum is all about. Never know when it will spark some new creativity in me. So, thanks for sharing.

Bryan  :)

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: March 13, 2005, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

tntea,

Where I work, I train people as well, and I have to go over the same material time and time again. So, I know where you are coming from as far as having to spell everything out to everyone, especially the field you are in. I'm glad to see you getting excited about finding new ways to beat this game. More power to you! That is how we get better and better. 2-5 hits a week would be something to get your blood pumping. I'm happy for you. I hope your method can get you even more hits by refining it thru trial and error. Personally, I thank you for sharing new ideas, that is what this forum is all about. Never know when it will spark some new creativity in me. So, thanks for sharing.

I am happy with the previous results.  When I hit a state.. I usually do not play that state again until another double warning. 

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
                  Mid-Missouri
                  United States
                  Member #644
                  August 31, 2002
                  4271 Posts
                  Posted: March 13, 2005, 4:40 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by tntea on March 13, 2005

tntea,

Where I work, I train people as well, and I have to go over the same material time and time again. So, I know where you are coming from as far as having to spell everything out to everyone, especially the field you are in. I'm glad to see you getting excited about finding new ways to beat this game. More power to you! That is how we get better and better. 2-5 hits a week would be something to get your blood pumping. I'm happy for you. I hope your method can get you even more hits by refining it thru trial and error. Personally, I thank you for sharing new ideas, that is what this forum is all about. Never know when it will spark some new creativity in me. So, thanks for sharing.

I am happy with the previous results.  When I hit a state.. I usually do not play that state again until another double warning. 

That could certainly save a lot of money, making for a bigger profit when you hit.
                    Cincinnati
                    United States
                    Member #7913
                    October 17, 2004
                    329 Posts
                    Posted: March 14, 2005, 4:03 am - IP Logged

TNTEA... I LIKE INDIVIDUAL STATES, THAT WAY IF YOU WANT TO PLAY ANOTHER STATE YOU CAN LOOK FOR IT EASIER.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                      MD
                      United States
                      Member #1701
                      June 18, 2003
                      8360 Posts
                      Posted: March 15, 2005, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Tntea very few people put the time and dedication into pick 3 as you do. And on any given day in a 24 hour period there can be as many as 150 to 300 posts in the pick 3 board. While i see your need to post individually i often wonder why you dont post on the prediction board for individual states. And then you could post your methods in a blog or on the pick 3 board. I really dont think it's a big deal that you post on the board if thats is satisfying to you. People who follow your threads are able to find what they need.

nanmaxsplace's avatar - anglewings
                        TN
                        United States
                        Member #5094
                        June 16, 2004
                        1778 Posts
                        Posted: March 15, 2005, 10:17 am - IP Logged

tntea

your post are great please dont stop

NC
                          United States
                          Member #8707
                          November 15, 2004
                          573 Posts
                          Posted: March 16, 2005, 9:22 am - IP Logged

Posted: February 28, 2005, 12:22 pm - IP LoggedIMG height=21 alt=Top of page src= //lp.vg/images/t_top.gif">IMG height=21 alt=Report Inappropriate Content src= //lp.vg/images/p_report.gif">IMG height=21 alt=Quote eva53 src= //lp.vg/images/p_quote.gif">

Standard Member
                          Standard Member

philadelphia
                          United States
                          Member #8873
                          November 15, 2004
                          53 Posts

007-784-220- 237-630-730-804 863

570-614

Eva

The problem with posting individual states (especially if you are going to do a lot of them) is that you bury other peoples post. You may have an individual who only post once in a blue moon (like WIN_D) and it can be buried on page 3 in a matter of minutes. Yes, I can do a "find" of WIN_D post and look at them that way, but what if it is someone new to the forum that I am not aware of yet? I believe most people don't go back more than a page or two. A pearl of wisdom could be buried by someone doing different states with the same method over and over again. Once we see the method we can all apply it to our state to see if it works. It doesn't have to be spelled out for every state. Not trying to step on any toes, just trying to point out a few of the downfalls to posting individual states.

I agree with you Bryan.. I see what you are talking about. I guess teaching Special Education has me set in my own ways.  Sorry folks for being such a pain.  Posting up coming doubles do take up some of my own time. I will stop at that. You guys can figure that on your own.  Hitting 2-5 doubles a week, has really excited me since I dont have to spend a fortune on lists of numbers.  I am sure if anyone wants to take advance of that, they can watch the double warnings as I do.

I wont be posting anymore. The strategies and the methods are in my blog for those to review and want to try something new.

Hi all

I agree with both of you

I apologize from you Bryan and all

I see what was wrong... look it this numbers... I posted   feb 28..

368  -723 -614 -007  all  in there

the rest so close..

I took another directions....

I was going to stick my own methods

New week new day coming

Eva

Shakey Dee's avatar - cat anm.gif

Bahamas
                            Member #958
                            December 27, 2002
                            8241 Posts
                            Posted: March 19, 2005, 8:35 am - IP Logged

Do it cause ya luv it ! Don't do it ta kill urself!

Do so many states a day for as many days is good for U!! Do some states for Mon.- some others for Tues. etc! I figure if the #'s coming it's coming!!!! WHATEVER DAY/STATE  u choose! Don't burn urself out trying to please everybody at one time!!!! (Even though we ARE hard to resist) LOL 

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: March 19, 2005, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

Shakey Shakey.. you tickled me..

I am ready to get back with it.. I did well last week and took some time off to go on vacation..

For some reason, after a long due break from pick 3.. I am just not as interested as before.. lol

My hubby is trying to encourage me..  He enjoyed the winnings.. especially when I played his account..

Hopefully, I will get more into after today's magical numbers hit...