|Posted: March 17, 2005, 7:20 pm - IP Logged|
Maybe I've missed previous discussion of this topic, but lately I've become obsessed with reading the member's predictions statistics ... esp. those who are in the daily winner's circle. I am wondering:
1. What is the average hit ratio among all members?
2. What's more important to you all, hit ratio or prize ratio?
3. Do statistics really matter in the end anyways?
4. If a person has a higher hit ratio than others does that mean he has a better chance of winning the big jackpot?
5. Is anyone else fascinated with the statistics?
6. Is there any way to find out which group of people have higher hit and prize ratios: mystics, mathmaticians, wheel players, software players, etc .....
Anyone else have thoughts on this whole statistics thing? Anyone know which member has the highest ratios of hits and/or prizes? And is that member rich yet from winning a jackpot? Does he/she still have her "day job"?!
Just curious! Maybe *I* need another day job to keep my brain busier!! lol