Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

help

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Rainbow.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
london
Canada
Member #10726
January 23, 2005
12 Posts
Posted: March 21, 2005, 8:52 am - IP Logged

Looking for prediction and/or lottery friends for Canadian lotteries for

Super7...Lottario...Ont49....649....Keno

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23275 Posts
    Posted: March 21, 2005, 9:00 am - IP Logged

Did you check the ontario Predictions Page?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

london
      Canada
      Member #10726
      January 23, 2005
      12 Posts
      Posted: March 21, 2005, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Thankyou...Yes I did but it appears its 99.9% Pick 3 draws which I don't dabble in..Hopefully I am looking at the right page!..Thankyou for the suggestion..Greatly appreciate!

london
        Canada
        Member #10726
        January 23, 2005
        12 Posts
        Posted: March 21, 2005, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

I was considering joining this as a "paid" member but was wondering if it would be worth it for me if there are no fellow Canadians who like to discuss the same lotteries as myself..It seems like a truly GREAT site for the American lotteries and have suggested it to several of my friends...

Jake649's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

Canada
          Member #2673
          November 2, 2003
          497 Posts
          Posted: March 21, 2005, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Rainbow,

I play the Canadian lotteries along with some US ones. In general, I play the Canadian ones more because of the much higher expected value.

Also, Ontario recently added a new bonus feature to their online lotteries. Last month it was buy 3 Super 7 plus 1 Encore and get a free Super 7 ticket. That is $9 worth of tickets for only $7.

This month the promotion is, buy 3 Lotto 649 plus 1 Encore and get a free Encore. Getting $8 worth of tickets for only $7. Not as good a deal as last month but still better than nothing. If you were planning to buy 3 or more Lotto 649 anyway, then it is imperative to add the Encore to get a free ticket.

In June, Ontario is adding a new Payday online lottery. Look for it. There will probably be a big promotion (buy some get some free) for the launch.

What province do you play in?

Good Luck,
          Jake

london
            Canada
            Member #10726
            January 23, 2005
            12 Posts
            Posted: March 21, 2005, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jake..Thanks for the info..I live and play in Ontario..I play, Super7/Keno/Lottario/Ont49/649

Ont49 is only 50 cents a ticket, 4 tickets for the price of one 649 although it is only worth one mil compared to the higher payouts for 649 but it is tax free..Are you a Canadian or American player?..I recently joined a group site where both American and Canadian and play but the min bet is $10 per draw and is for the Canadian 649 only..I'm always hearing about "group" wins so I thought I would give it a try..So far nothing big but it usually pays part or all of the $10 investment..So it's not breaking me and hopefully it will have big returns in the future..Good Luck!.Jill

Canada
              Member #2673
              November 2, 2003
              497 Posts
              Posted: March 22, 2005, 9:22 am - IP Logged

Jill,

I am Canadian but because I live close to the border I have the opportunity to play US lotteries. I agree that Ontatio 49 is the best buy in general. I usually play the larger jackpot games as part of a group.

Good luck,
              Jake

london
                Canada
                Member #10726
                January 23, 2005
                12 Posts
                Posted: March 22, 2005, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Just me againn..The group I belong to is ..Just joined a few weeks ago..It's only a very small group of folks and figured I'd give it a try..They have excellent stats for the 649 if you look at those of numbers, triples, doubles, etc..I don't always place a bet but it's nice to look over all the info they provide..Not sure if I'm allowed to post this here....I want to join this group (lottery post)bceause I notice they have the wheels I can fool around with with a larger set of numbers bur when I went to use them they said I had to be a "platimum memeber"..Do you happen to know what the cost of that membership is?..Much Thanks

london
                  Canada
                  Member #10726
                  January 23, 2005
                  12 Posts
                  Posted: March 22, 2005, 9:35 am - IP Logged

Jake..Actually I live about half an hour from the Detroit border also..Windsor area..Maybe I 'll check out the American lottery as well..

Canada
                    Member #2673
                    November 2, 2003
                    497 Posts
                    Posted: March 22, 2005, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Jill,

I checked out the play649 site. I could not find anywhere what they charge. I do not trust sites that are not upfront on their fees. I assume they charge fees because they accept credit cards. As a rule, I never join lottery groups that charge fees. I find it easy enough to start office lottery groups without fees.

What does play649 charge?

Good luck,
                    Jake

london
                      Canada
                      Member #10726
                      January 23, 2005
                      12 Posts
                      Posted: March 22, 2005, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

MINIMUM BET IS $10 TO Max of $1000.> have yet to see anyone bet the max..

Most bet $ 10, others about $20..Myself I usually bet $10..There are never usually more than 6 to 9 players at best right now..I wouldn't want too many because if and when we do win big then it would be more people to share with..I think if it grows any larger they may divide it into more groups..OLGC keeps very strict reigns on it..You can play as many tickets as you want but it must be under a different e-mail addy each time..Are you thinking about joining us?..I have a really good feeling that something big is on it's way..lol..Well, at least I like to think positive that there is..You always here about "group" wins so I am hoping this will be the case with the group that I'm in..For now I'll play for a while and see what happens..

london
                        Canada
                        Member #10726
                        January 23, 2005
                        12 Posts
                        Posted: March 22, 2005, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Jake

..Just saw your post..Actually there is no up front fee other than what you pay for the ticket which they in turn buy combinations with..They post these combinations BEFORE the draw for all memebers to see whether you purchase into it or not..I believe OLGC allows this site run the same way a store prop would...I think he is paid 3% ..If you join you have access to the complete site..Keep in mind that even if you join you do NOT have to purchase any lottery tickets..They assign you your own account whereas any money that is won by your bet is deposited into that account..An example would be..Last week I won approx..$ 9.33..I already had $20 in my acct from previously so when it came time to place my bet (ticket) there was no need for me to give them my Visa number..Basically I paid the initial money with a Visa card to buy a ticket and up until the last draw I was using the money in my acct to buy further into other draws depending how much is won..I have checked this out with the OLGC and they have assured me that they keep very strict reigns on this site..I'm not sure how long I will stick around but I thought it couldn't hurt to try it for a few weeks, right?...Good Luck in Wednesday's draw!

Canada
                          Member #2673
                          November 2, 2003
                          497 Posts
                          Posted: March 23, 2005, 9:17 am - IP Logged

Rainbow,

I am still not clear on the costs. If each person spends $10 and there are 10 people in the group for a total of $100, how many tickets do they buy? Does each person get 10% of the winnings.

Good luck,
                          Jake

london
                            Canada
                            Member #10726
                            January 23, 2005
                            12 Posts
                            Posted: March 23, 2005, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Jake..I hope I can explain this right..When I purchase a ticket I place a $10 bet on that ticket, sort of speak..Then they take the numbers that I have chosen for that ticket and combine them with all the other tickets that have been purchased by other members..Then they "wheel" all those ticket numbers together..Your share of the winnings depend on how much you want to invest.. Now if someone has placed a $20 wager on their ticket then in turn they would get a bigger share..I hope I explained that right..Another reason I'm trying this for a few weeks is because so often you hear of the winning ticket being located in Toronto or London or where ever so I figure with about 80% of the winning tickets being purchased in Toronto maybe I might have a better chance..It's all a matter of luck but I'm always curious why so many of the winners come from the Toronto area..I've pasted the stats below from I believe might be for Saturdays draw....I 've erased the names for confidential reasons..I hope it will help you to understand...

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

NameContribution $PercentWinnings $Numbers
                            1014.92%014, 34, 35, 43, 44, 47
                            1014.92%014, 22, 26, 28, 37, 43
                            1014.92%05, 12, 17, 29, 31, 41
                            1014.92%012, 16, 30, 35, 37, 46
                            1014.92%06, 14, 15, 28, 31, 43
                            1522.38%03, 12, 14, 21, 22, 30

Numbers:  14431235222837313034444726517294116466
                            Frequency:  43322222211111111111

How we are playing the chosen numbers ?
                            We are using Multi Combination Systems to arrange the chosen numbers in groups (combinations) in such way that will maximize your chances of winning(also multiple prizes).

Canada
                              Member #2673
                              November 2, 2003
                              497 Posts
                              Posted: March 23, 2005, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Rainbow,

Will due respect, I smell a scam. You have not answered my questions. What is their cut? What are their fees?

How many tickets were purchased using the example from above? A total of $65 was contributed. I know what you wrote, that they combine the numbers and wheel them but at the end of the day it still translates to a fixed number of tickets. What is that number?

Good luck,
                              Jake