Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Powerball Matrix Change?

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 12 years ago by CASH Only.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
Yinzer Country, PA
United States
Member #4067
March 18, 2004
2741 Posts
Posted: March 23, 2005, 1:10 am - IP Logged

lotteries are actually making an attempt to listen to players (or so they say). it looks like PA did well with match 6 (it's a fun game, even though i have yet to win at it.), but the players did not like lucky for life lotto (i think they expected it to be more like WA's or OR's, which would probably generate more sales.). it seems as if the players are asking the lotteries to consider matrix changes to powerball and mega millions. both the lotteries and the players want bigger jackpots, and they are aware that the only way to do that is to either raise the starting jackpot, which sales wouldn't allow (it's still a possibility though.), or increase the odds.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
    Member #2338
    September 17, 2003
    2063 Posts
    Posted: March 23, 2005, 1:22 am - IP Logged

Current rules would prohibit large jackpots anyways since there are limits on them unlike Megamillions. I think they would have to change that rule and the matrix to boost sales. I think that states are finally complaining about the sales droping since record jackpots can really be a windfall for participating states.

United States
      Member #379
      June 5, 2002
      11296 Posts
      Posted: March 23, 2005, 9:52 am - IP Logged

Dr:

The OR and WA life games stink too.