Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Lastest reply from the Hoosier lottery

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2005, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

those people in the indiana lottery already have the scratch off scandal from last year but they still continue to rip off players even when they know they are starting to be watched by certain players to look for slip ups,they had a bill to go back to ball drawings but it died before it could get voted on,i'm pretty sure one dirty hand washed the other which means that the lottery officials made sure someone in the courts there made sure that bill didn't get passed to get voted on......

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
    Yinzer Country, PA
    United States
    Member #4067
    March 18, 2004
    2741 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2005, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

wait until IN gets a new governor. they're bound to get someone who will vow to fix up the hoosier lottery.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

United States
      Member #66
      October 19, 2000
      218 Posts
      Posted: March 25, 2005, 1:21 am - IP Logged

WE have gotten a new a Governor the problem with this is the Director of lottery is a appointed position. Which means that tehy can't be forced out . We have to wait till there term is up, or they resign. Which that won't happen there making to much money.

AS far as blowing the whistle to the media, Jim695 has tried this and so have I. I've already contacted the local news, they showed no interest, and I have been sending info to 48 hours and so far they have not bothered to respond.

My theory on this is we are talking about lottery, same as gambling and most consider us to just be whinners cause we aren't winning. So they won't take the time to look at the facts. Which is a shame, because it doesn't take a genius to see that there are millions of dollars being cheated out of players and going into somebodies pockets, and I truely mean millions.

A perfect example that I have finally found is Indiana with South Carolina

In. has roughly 6,000,000 people and S.C. has 4,000,000 yet S.C. payouts are nearly twice that of In. where they should be a average of 2/3rds that of In.

I wish blowing the whistle was that easy.

The only good thing I can say is ,there not getting my money anymore.

good luck to everyone, Mark

Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2005, 2:55 am - IP Logged

your right mark,we made comparisons a while back and south carolina was having multiple winners everyday always and the winnings were up near the one hundred thousand mark,while indiana is having payouts of five and ten thousand,your right millions are going into someones pockets...players are being cheated blind in indiana.whats happening is each day they program the computer to scan all the numbers played and when there is a combination not played they make that the winning numbers,more money for them,i'd bet anything in the world thats whats happening!!!

LosingJeff's avatar - flower
          Greenfield
          United States
          Member #3587
          February 2, 2004
          557 Posts
          Posted: March 25, 2005, 5:56 am - IP Logged

Jim and I have done extensive work and covered every avenue possible. I was the one who identified the payout discrepancies over a year ago and I was also the one who introduced the idea of comparing Indiana to South Carolina. This stuff is old business. We need new information and more supporters. I appreciate you getting on the wagon Mark, keep up the good work. Jim and I literally have had no support, with the exception of a few lottery post members and have been well involved in this for a year and a half. Please, if you take credit for something make sure that its yours and not someone elses.

Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11338 Posts
            Posted: March 26, 2005, 5:21 am - IP Logged

i knew somewhere along the line that would pop up,jeff i'm just trying to help you spread the word.when i said we made comparisons a while back i'm not taking credit(all of these things were thought up by you originally without a doubt) i should've worded it better in a sense that i was try to make a point that there were discrepancies between the payouts and i said we(the people looking at the info) looked at the comparisons and it looked like there should be more payouts.i'm sorry about the bill dying and that was a tough break.i think sooner or later the media will get with it.sooner or later the indiana lottery officials will show chinks in the armor and thats when you go for the kill......