Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Pigskin Challenge: 3-26-05

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 12 years ago by MADDOG10.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
Beautiful Florida
United States
Member #5709
July 18, 2004
20115 Posts
Posted: March 27, 2005, 11:16 am - IP Logged

aye, don't ever give up on a system because it has a flaw. every week you've been close. i've often told chief the same thing and it looks as though it's worked.

i have'nt heard from him as of yet, but i'm sure i'll hear from him before the days out. I agree his picks were right on..

I follow trends of certain numbers every week on my spreadsheet, and then follow up with a certain rating for each number picked. I keep a running progress sheet for each and every number.I was ever so close on just about every number. Every system has a certain flaw to it, and this is a system i used many years ago. I've changed a few deltas in the system and it seems as though it's starting to pan out.. 

Good luck on wednesday... 

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

kbcherokee's avatar - buffalo2
    Virginia
    United States
    Member #1712
    June 20, 2003
    1549 Posts
    Posted: March 27, 2005, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Tso-gali-I

Well my friends, I have to be honest with all of you. If you noticed I posted my numbers a few minutes before 9:00 PM and didn't get into DC to buy any tickets. Never fails does it? Our Daughter is down from Pittsburgh visiting from College (Duquesne University) and we just didn't make it in to buy any tickets 

I was actually trying out a little different "stat" to my Wheel and it seemes to have some merit.

See ya's back here on Wednesday.

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #1340
      April 6, 2003
      2450 Posts
      Posted: March 27, 2005, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

I humbly accept my "moonie" award...

Glad I didn't get around to playing those numbers... Had 1 QP even further off...

better luck next draw

btw... WTG Chief!

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Beautiful Florida
        United States
        Member #5709
        July 18, 2004
        20115 Posts
        Posted: March 27, 2005, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

AYE, DUH  i was thinking of something else when i was reading your post . actually they were from old Qp's i had stored in my desk  and i was in a rush when i just posted them...

wow, too much "rare breed" last night....

.

Greenwich, CT
          United States
          Member #4793
          May 24, 2004
          1822 Posts
          Posted: March 28, 2005, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

*Hoists his moonie award high*  First of all I'd like to thank my spreadsheet, my brain, my stylist, the numbers 1 through 53, oh gosh, I'm going to forget someone....

Virginia
            United States
            Member #1712
            June 20, 2003
            1549 Posts
            Posted: March 28, 2005, 5:03 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by MADDOG10 on March 27, 2005

aye, don't ever give up on a system because it has a flaw. every week you've been close. i've often told chief the same thing and it looks as though it's worked.

i have'nt heard from him as of yet, but i'm sure i'll hear from him before the days out. I agree his picks were right on..

I follow trends of certain numbers every week on my spreadsheet, and then follow up with a certain rating for each number picked. I keep a running progress sheet for each and every number.I was ever so close on just about every number. Every system has a certain flaw to it, and this is a system i used many years ago. I've changed a few deltas in the system and it seems as though it's starting to pan out.. 

Good luck on wednesday... 

MADDOG:

I thought "Delta" was the fourth letter in the Greek Alphabet! Or, a deposit of "soil" (Usually triangular) I didn't know it had anything to do with Lottery Number's...  Yuk, yuk, yuk...

Chief

May the warm winds of heaven blow softly upon your house. May  the Great Spirit bless all who enter there. May your mocassins make happy tracks in many snows. And may the rainbow always touch your shoulder.

Beautiful Florida
              United States
              Member #5709
              July 18, 2004
              20115 Posts
              Posted: March 28, 2005, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

actually chief, it is a deposit of soil( and usually in a triangular fashion) a to b ,   b to c , c to a..  And "delta" is found in Vietnam. thank you.. 

Virginia
                United States
                Member #1712
                June 20, 2003
                1549 Posts
                Posted: March 28, 2005, 6:20 pm - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by MADDOG10 on March 28, 2005

actually chief, it is a deposit of soil( and usually in a triangular fashion) a to b ,   b to c , c to a..  And "delta" is found in Vietnam. thank you.. 

MADDOG:

I couldn't resist that one... LOL

Chief

Beautiful Florida
                  United States
                  Member #5709
                  July 18, 2004
                  20115 Posts
                  Posted: March 28, 2005, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

ha! ha!  i could'nt either.