Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What would you need to see?

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 12 years ago by JAZZY JASPER.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
bigboy's avatar - home
Virginia
United States
Member #6698
September 4, 2004
101 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2005, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

CD I agree with you show me the MONEY......

Thanks, & Good Luck

BigBoy Mann

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8396 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2005, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

where is fast eddies responce to all of this.

ga.
      United States
      Member #7829
      October 14, 2004
      614 Posts
      Posted: April 1, 2005, 7:06 am - IP Logged

Califdude...I think it goes without saying that profit out weighs any other enjoyment one may get from being a predictor/player,

therefore putting that aside...My thoughts are only that had Ms5pennies betted an higher amount per bet she would have faired much better. What I am looking for when studying you all is the total hits, because that tells me that you have the formula for finding the

numbers.....after you list them,the ball is in my court so to speak...I decide how much and when to bet. therefore determining my own

profit or loss. say I pick 10 of your numbers and I play them all for 25 cents straight...I played for 2.50...should one fall str. I will win 225.00 with a profit of 222.50

but I could have very well played them just 25 cents box,cutting my winnings down to 37.50 and profit to 35.00

You see, in this imaginary scenario,you gave me the winning combination...But I determined my profit or loss....So again for me,getting more hits from a predictor is a true scale...again,only my opinion...and we know about opinions...LOL..

Ok..as far a my hitting more in Ca. than any other state...I think for me its more of a hunch thing.I can look at Ca.'s last several draws,and generally get two of the numbers,I sometimes then go and look to see what Hosni ,yourself and sometimes others have on their predictions..I match those up to my "hunches" and proceed....I hit 3 out of the last 4 drawings for Ca. this way.

As I stated before,I do not nor can I predict crap. Its mostly about hunches...why I cannot win using this in Ga. is beyond me,but

at least its still fun,and thats what its all about....thanks gina

GracieGirl

Poway CA (San Diego County)
        United States
        Member #3489
        January 25, 2004
        14120 Posts
        Posted: April 1, 2005, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Gracie Girl, you don't understand how the Prediction Pages work.  That is obvious when you say that if Ms5Pennies had bet more she would have won more!!  She is losing 33% of what she bets.  It makes no difference if she bets $10,000 or $200, she is still losing 33%. 

If I find someone that hits straights more than boxes, I will go with the person that hits the straights.

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
          Chicago,IL.
          United States
          Member #2902
          November 29, 2003
          1442 Posts
          Posted: April 1, 2005, 10:26 am - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by four4me on March 31, 2005

We have people here that post on the prediction boards and hit numbers every day almost since they started posting. Is anyone one of them better than the rest i think not. It's the methods they use to predict the numbers that is the main function. Perhaps they all have devoleped skills over time and have good software programs that they know how to utilize that gets them the results.

The average person who picks and play numbers every draw isn't going to win 3/4/5 times a week just walking in a place and playing numbers of the top of their head.

But you take a person that studies the numbers and has found certain method to the madness and uses some sort of system and can pick numbers that win from it 3/4/5 times a week then i would say that person is good at picking numbers. Undoubtly that person isn't going to win like that every week. I dont think there is system that can predict numbers with certanty on a regular basis. Unless you change the method by which you select the numbers to play. If there was then people all over the country would be winning all the time because a secret like that would surely get out. From what i have gathered reading posts about people who predict numbers on here many of them are using several methods and combining results to get at the winning predictions.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8396 Posts
            Posted: April 1, 2005, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Glad you are back with us Eddie. I thought your pc might have went south. I see you picked up a pick 4 box in illinois keep up the good work.

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
              Mid-Missouri
              United States
              Member #644
              August 31, 2002
              4271 Posts
              Posted: April 1, 2005, 12:17 pm - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by Gracie Girl on April 1, 2005

Califdude...I think it goes without saying that profit out weighs any other enjoyment one may get from being a predictor/player,
              therefore putting that aside...My thoughts are only that had Ms5pennies betted an higher amount per bet she would have faired much better. What I am looking for when studying you all is the total hits, because that tells me that you have the formula for finding the
              numbers.....after you list them,the ball is in my court so to speak...I decide how much and when to bet. therefore determining my own
              profit or loss. say I pick 10 of your numbers and I play them all for 25 cents straight...I played for 2.50...should one fall str. I will win 225.00 with a profit of 222.50
              but I could have very well played them just 25 cents box,cutting my winnings down to 37.50 and profit to 35.00

You see, in this imaginary scenario,you gave me the winning combination...But I determined my profit or loss....So again for me,getting more hits from a predictor is a true scale...again,only my opinion...and we know about opinions...LOL..

Ok..as far a my hitting more in Ca. than any other state...I think for me its more of a hunch thing.I can look at Ca.'s last several draws,and generally get two of the numbers,I sometimes then go and look to see what Hosni ,yourself and sometimes others have on their predictions..I match those up to my "hunches" and proceed....I hit 3 out of the last 4 drawings for Ca. this way.

As I stated before,I do not nor can I predict crap. Its mostly about hunches...why I cannot win using this in Ga. is beyond me,but

Gracie, I understand and agree with what you are saying. CD is the one having the tough time understanding what we talking about. I tried to explain this to him the other day and you have repeated the same thing I said in another post and he still doesn't get it. The other post was 2 to 1 in favor of the hit ratio.

I'll try this one more time. If you have someone who hits on a consistent basis that person is the one to follow. Just because he doesn't post them straight doesn't mean you (the player) didn't change the order of his/her numbers and get a straight yourself. The consistent poster may be very good at posting combos that come up together often but may not have mastered the order in which they will arrive. But that doesn't mean you/I don't have the skills to put them in the right order if you/I have the right combos to work with in the first place. Does that help at all?

Good Luck,

Bryan  :)

United States
                Member #3489
                January 25, 2004
                14120 Posts
                Posted: April 1, 2005, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

If someone is consistantly hitting straights instead of boxes, then I don't have to worry about trying to rearrange their numbers, just play them and win MONEY!!

If you want to play the picks from someone that is losing money and I want to play the picks from someone that is WINNING money, then we just have our different opinions on how to play the lotto.  That's what makes the world go around. 

takeitez's avatar - japheth
                  Carters Lake, Ga.
                  United States
                  Member #5313
                  June 29, 2004
                  1065 Posts
                  Posted: April 1, 2005, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Byran,  I am with you.

ez

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

ga.
                    United States
                    Member #7829
                    October 14, 2004
                    614 Posts
                    Posted: April 1, 2005, 3:24 pm - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on April 1, 2005

Gracie, I understand and agree with what you are saying. CD is the one having the tough time understanding what we talking about. I tried to explain this to him the other day and you have repeated the same thing I said in another post and he still doesn't get it. The other post was 2 to 1 in favor of the hit ratio.

I'll try this one more time. If you have someone who hits on a consistent basis that person is the one to follow. Just because he doesn't post them straight doesn't mean you (the player) didn't change the order of his/her numbers and get a straight yourself. The consistent poster may be very good at posting combos that come up together often but may not have mastered the order in which they will arrive. But that doesn't mean you/I don't have the skills to put them in the right order if you/I have the right combos to work with in the first place. Does that help at all?

Good Luck,

Bryan :)

Byron & Takeitez....Its so simple to me,I wonder if I am just simple minded...LOL...I often see sets or combinations of numbers I like, but rearrange their order to suit me. Like 312, a number bird calls for often...I play it 213 because my son,my neice and my great nephew were all born on 213,I also play it 123 since my other son was born on 1-23 and my favorite neice was born 12-3..so you see,I just like that combo of numbers so when I see Bird posting them I always play them, but I rearrange them to suit me. Now I know Bird is the best at his game,but I would kick myself if I did not play them at least once my way....Bird many,many times has the combo of numbers ,but they fall in different orders. Well in my book,so to speak, thats dang good enough for me...I mean someone gives me the 3 numbers and I assure you I ain't gonna argue with em' because they did not fall exact. I am gonna bet to the best of my ability and let the chips fall where they may.

Also say someone gives me 10 sets of numbers for midday and evening,I choose to only play midday,but a set falls in the evening draw...does this make the predictor wrong?...NO!...I chose how,when,and how much to bet...

I must add...I respect everyones opinion on here,I am so amatuer at this game that who'eth be me, to find fault in anyones method.

theres a predictor in here whos says it frquently ( I may be wrong, but I think its Sandy) that she just uses good ole' pen and paper,well thats what I do as well.,but mainly just hunches and prayers...LOL...

Ok gonna add one more thing here,often ( actually everyday I think) in the Mystical forum..Bird and Libra list numbers ,they are both very good. I can say I have probably won more money with them than any other predictors here. I have also won big money playing Laverne Maloney (sp?) numbers..she mostly post doubles,which I love to play,but more often than not I win all my money back for the day ,and generally a little more...So to all of you who take up your time trying to figure out this game,well my hats off to you for being so selfless and sharing your results...THANKS...gina

GracieGirl

JAP69's avatar - alas
                      South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #6
                      November 4, 2001
                      8797 Posts
                      Posted: April 1, 2005, 3:38 pm - IP Logged
                      Quote: Originally posted by Bryan on April 1, 2005

I'll try this one more time. If you have someone who hits on a consistent basis that person is the one to follow. Just because he doesn't post them straight doesn't mean you (the player) didn't change the order of his/her numbers and get a straight yourself. The consistent poster may be very good at posting combos that come up together often but may not have mastered the order in which they will arrive. But that doesn't mean you/I don't have the skills to put them in the right order if you/I have the right combos to work with in the first place. Does that help at all?

Good Luck,

Bryan  :)

There are many posters here that do wheels or whatever and have the winning number(s).
                      Like you said just take the numbers and place them in the order that you choose for exact hits and playem.
                      For a quarter or more bet and you do good at pickin straight you can do well.

Oo'Ka

United States
                        Member #3489
                        January 25, 2004
                        14120 Posts
                        Posted: April 1, 2005, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

If you can rearrange the numbers that are misses by the person with the losing prize ratio, then you should be able to have a straight EVERY time by playing the numbers from the person that is hitting straights most of the time.

Go for it!!

four4me's avatar - gate1
                          MD
                          United States
                          Member #1701
                          June 18, 2003
                          8396 Posts
                          Posted: April 1, 2005, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

if you combo the number for 50cent don't you in fact win the straight and box or are we talking betting numbers on 5 dxxxx

JAP69's avatar - alas
                            South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #6
                            November 4, 2001
                            8797 Posts
                            Posted: April 1, 2005, 4:52 pm - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by four4me on April 1, 2005

if you combo the number for 50cent don't you in fact win the straight and box or are we talking betting numbers on 5 dxxxx

I am talking instate or elsewhere. I personally go one or two straight positions at various bet levels.
                            I am chasing a combo in S.C. that I like with two positions straight and backed it up with a combo for a straight.

Oo'Ka

United States
                              Member #3489
                              January 25, 2004
                              14120 Posts
                              Posted: April 1, 2005, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

My 10-year-old grandson and my 19-year-old granddaughter think I need to explain it a little differently.  We have gotten way off the subject.  Let me try my granddaughters suggestion.

There are two stockbrokers.  Stockbroker A says that he can give you 20 stocks to invest in for the year and you will make money.  Sure enough 18 of the 20 stocks go up for the year.  Very nice "hit ratio", but your investment would have only gone up 3% over the entire year.  Stockbroker B tells you the same thing.  He can give you 20 stocks to invest in and they will show a profit over a years time.  Sure enough 14 of the 20 stocks he suggested go up over the year (not nearly as good of a "hit ratio" as Stockbroker A), but the investment went up 9%, a much better return than Stockbroker A could do.  Stockbroker A has the best "hit ratio" and Stockbroker B has the best "prize ratio".

I want the stockbroker that can make the money for me.  I would choose Stockbroker B.