Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

gail howard wheels or.......

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 12 years ago by relowe.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #11733
February 22, 2005
52 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2005, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

whatever wheel software that is out there. i am fairly new to this board, i do like to come on and read the posts here. like i mentioned before i just bought gail howards software. unless this has been posted before has anyone who purchased wheels of anyone had any significant luck with them? after spending 3 weeks on studying gails software, charts, books i have only used them twice but nothing yet. i am curious as with gail howards software do the veterans of this find this worth studying week in and week out, for say mega-millions or do you get lazy and use smart pick charts? thanx.

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
    Member #3002
    December 11, 2003
    477 Posts
    Posted: April 1, 2005, 5:30 am - IP Logged

hi tom, no I wouldnt use the smart picks, but the charts etc. are quite good, I also believe she has more software available in about two months or so.

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
      Member #9517
      December 10, 2004
      1272 Posts
      Posted: April 1, 2005, 6:33 am - IP Logged

Her software is quite expensive.

There is very little information available about the features in Gail Howards software.

Almost everyone else who sells lottery software on the internet is wise enough to present all the features available.

United States
        Member #11733
        February 22, 2005
        52 Posts
        Posted: April 1, 2005, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

thanx for the info, has anyone in here had some success with them? the wheeling of 8 numbers out of 52 for mega millions seems almost impossible to capture all 5 winning numbers, but you would think someone would of done it by now for that 5 of 5 guarantee. i find that some of her charts are really good if you trust them. also in mega millions, and i am sure everyone has tapped into this, one the numbers do repeat, and they come out the next drawing either one number above or below the last drawings number. and the elimination of a number group like 1-10 or 11-20. i particularly like the idea of dead numbers hitting and repeating a lot within 10 games after it comes out. but quite a few numbers do that, but trying to get some or all to do that at the same time is, i am sure not going to happen. a lot of variables of course, that is what makes it fun for me to study. take care everyone and good luck. i believe it can happen, in the mass megabucks i have been lucky or unlucky to hit 5 out of 6 numbers 4 times. so anything can happen. unlucky because i feel its strike 4 for my chances to become a millionaire.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23269 Posts
          Posted: April 1, 2005, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

tom.s,

Lottery Post has a great wheel for Mega Millions.  It's in the Pick 5 wheels, and you use every number 1-52, play 40 lines, and you're guaranteed at least a 2+0 match.  Plus, if you use 40 different Mega numbers, you have a 77% chance of at least a 0+1.

Also, any Pick 5 wheel can similarly be used for Mega Millions.  Lottery Post has tons of Pick 5 wheels.  In my opinion the Abbreviated wheels are best. 

All the wheels can be found by clicking Wheels in the Resource menu.

To get access to everything on this site, just buy a month of Platinum membership for $7.95, and if you don't want to go past a month, just let it expire.  If you like it, you can save money with the longer-term subscriptions.

Good luck.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
            Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3104 Posts
            Posted: April 1, 2005, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Tom

A wheel is the part of the lottery process that works exactly as promised if properly made and loaded.  Like a net woven of numbers to catch a prize if the wheel promises you will have a 4# winning line if all 5 of the winning numbers are among those you loaded the wheel with, then that is the minimum of what must happen.  In a sense the wheel is like the gear box, perfected and working smoothly when your prediction engine does.

The Gail Howard is a wonder research tool, but not very good at prediction at least in Florida.  BobP

Maverick's avatar - yinyang
              USA
              United States
              Member #8242
              October 29, 2004
              1133 Posts
              Posted: April 2, 2005, 12:11 am - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by MillionsWanted on April 1, 2005

Her software is quite expensive.

There is very little information available about the features in Gail Howards software.
              Almost everyone else who sells lottery software on the internet is wise enough to present all the features available.

Yea her A+ price is a bit pricey, but it is a very good tool in terms of the information it provides, plus the draws can be updated free, which Ion Saliu likes.

Before I bought it I found detailed information about it in her site. Otherwise I would have never bought it.

Melbourne
                Australia
                Member #5731
                July 18, 2004
                36 Posts
                Posted: April 2, 2005, 2:22 am - IP Logged

tom.s, very comprehensive wheels, including if they are at WR rating or not, at Lotto Architect plus the program to use them in. See their web site.

r

relowe

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
                  Member #9517
                  December 10, 2004
                  1272 Posts
                  Posted: April 2, 2005, 3:20 am - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by Maverick on April 2, 2005

Yea her A+ price is a bit pricey, but it is a very good tool in terms of the information it provides, plus the draws can be updated free, which Ion Saliu likes.

Before I bought it I found detailed information about it in her site. Otherwise I would have never bought it.

I found a link to more information about Advantage Plus now.

Why I didn't find it the first time is beyond me...
                    paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                    Member #3002
                    December 11, 2003
                    477 Posts
                    Posted: April 2, 2005, 10:04 am - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by relowe on April 2, 2005

tom.s, very comprehensive wheels, including if they are at WR rating or not, at Lotto Architect plus the program to use them in. See their web site.

r

relowe

yes I have to agree, and the new feature I havent seen before looks excellent.
                      four4me's avatar - gate1
                      MD
                      United States
                      Member #1701
                      June 18, 2003
                      8362 Posts
                      Posted: April 2, 2005, 10:18 am - IP Logged
                      Quote: Originally posted by tom.s on March 31, 2005

whatever wheel software that is out there. i am fairly new to this board, i do like to come on and read the posts here. like i mentioned before i just bought gail howards software. unless this has been posted before has anyone who purchased wheels of anyone had any significant luck with them? after spending 3 weeks on studying gails software, charts, books i have only used them twice but nothing yet. i am curious as with gail howards software do the veterans of this find this worth studying week in and week out, for say mega-millions or do you get lazy and use smart pick charts? thanx.

Tom.s some wheels are better than others in that they capture a certain amount of numbers you enter into them. It's the price of the wheel and what you can afford. A 120 dollar wheel is going to do much better than a 25 dollar wheel in most instances. Using examples of Gail Howard or anyone elses maybeven your own design try making a wheel using 11 numbers on 12 tickets then again on 30 tickets so you can see the difference more tickets will make. Personally i would like to try a 250 dollar wheel and see if that would win.

United States
                        Member #119
                        February 19, 2002
                        527 Posts
                        Posted: April 3, 2005, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Hi Tom,

I especially like Gail's Chart #4.  I rarely use wheels-- Gail's or someone else's-- because I choose to believe that number selection is important.  Using the familiar parameters or particular characteristics of the game I play, I combine numbers utilizing her various charts. 

I'd like to hear more about how lotto players here select or pick their numbers to go in the wheel they use. 

I'd also like to hear if players bypass making their own selection of numbers (based on a study of the charts) to instead totally defer to the wheel and their reasons why. 

Let me be clear: I'm not against wheeling.  I know that jackpots have been won using wheels.  And at the pool at work we sometimes use wheels. 

I just choose to believe that there need to be clear reasons for the numbers being selected to go into the wheel.  I also believe that a close analysis of the charts might yield-- note I say might-- the pattern or numbers to be apprehended by which a wheel could be bypassed. 

I guess I just like thinking "outside the wheel".  :-)

Melbourne
                          Australia
                          Member #5731
                          July 18, 2004
                          36 Posts
                          Posted: April 3, 2005, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Greg,

I do concur with your thinking. Number selection (or rejection) has to be the primary process. After you have this part sorted out use the best wheel you can both find and afford. There are no doubt numerous numbers generaters out there based on their background algorithms, and some of these will be better than others, but these HCD systems in steering you to some number set can't in reality be no worse than luck but on the other hand they could do a lot better than luck.

So while one might be reflective on a number set - I dreamt them; they just came to me while I was in the shower; my lucky numbers etc, I prefer a statistically based repeatable process, and avoids the problem should your dogma eat your karma.

r

relowe